• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bringing Back Prime All Might Multiplier and All Might Upgrade?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no idea what youre talking about here.
You see a power chart in the movie of All-Might. His prime is only five times higher than his second drop, which happened after giving Deku the
Prime All Might could do the same thing in 5 punches, according to All Might. Meaning 5 punches= the energy of 300.
The reason its up to 72x is for the reasoning in the Op. Take a look at it and if there is any contentions take a shot at debunking it
Here's a very easy way to look at it
  • All Might Punches with 600 Megatons of Force
  • Nomu absorbs 590 Megatons letting 10 go through for damage
  • 300 punches results in 3,000 Megatons of energy Nomu took
  • Doubling 600 to 1200 means that 610 Megatons of energy would go through after 590 were absorbed. All Might would need 5 punches to exceed his previous 300
It just doesn't work. Absorbing a set amount of energy means any small boost results in a giant difference between energy that gets through.

image0.png

This monkey has a tank that can be filled with bananas

image1.png

This small monkey could put 300 bananas in the tank and not exceed its limit for holding bananas.

image2.png

But this monkey put 5 and exceeded that limit.
Thats all might here. Im currently in class so my response r gonna be slow.
Idk why this made me laugh

Agreed with Qaws. The multiplier suggestion doesn't work.

As for scaling All Might to this combined feat from Bakugo and Deku, what proof is there other than "I don't think Prime All Might can be surpassed by anything"?

Agreed with Qaws. The multiplier suggestion doesn't work.

As for scaling All Might to this combined feat from Bakugo and Deku, what proof is there other than "I don't think Prime All Might can be surpassed by anything"?
So you believe the feat performed by Bakugou and deku who were not fully capable of controlling the power at 100% and on top of that wielding the power for less than 2 years is stronger than a prime all might who flexed and made the power that op in the first place for over 30+ Years? No way 😭

And said stockpiled power was then given to deku so heroes rising 100% should be as strong if not stronger than prime AM

And said stockpiled power was then given to deku so heroes rising 100% should be as strong if not stronger than prime AM
No he shouldn’t if he’s not capable of using his own strongest version of ofa yet. He’s simply using the power that all might gave him with ofa. When he truly is capable of using 100% without harming himself is when he’ll surpass all might IMO. He even brings up how his body is like a glass cannon, the more durable the frame the stronger the output of the attacks are, a argument could be made by saying becuz the power is stronger due to all might his passed down version of ofa is simply stronger than what all might had to deal with but that’s for a diff thread.

Disagree with this, All Might only has to be strong enough to overcome Nomu's shock absorption, not 72 times stronger.

If Prime All Might was really 72 times stronger, then he could defeat Nomu in one hit, but this is not the case, Nomu is still strong enough to take 4 hits from Prime All Might and survive, discrediting this multiplier.

So no solo scaling off of the heroes rising feat? Still see no reason why an All Might in his prime wouldn't be able to replicate said feat.

All Might stated that it would take 5 punches to defeat Nomu in his prime, which doesn't make much sense with this 60x multiplier, as it is implying that Nomu would be able to survive a few hits from a 60 times stronger All Might.

This is why I don't agree with the multiplier.

So weakened All Might is able to hurt and defeat someone 60 times more durable than him, makes sense.

If Prime All Might was truly 60 times stronger than his weakened self, then he wouldn't need 5 hits to defeat Nomu, it would take one hit to destroy Nomu's body in an instant.

So weakened All Might is able to hurt and defeat someone 60 times more durable than him, makes sense.

If Prime All Might was truly 60 times stronger than his weakened self, then he wouldn't need 5 hits to defeat Nomu, it would take one hit to destroy Nomu's body in an instant.
Yes, All Might could, he literally did.

He literally states he could do it in 5 punches. I really dont get why you think it would need 1 punch if he literally says he could do it in 5.

Yes, All Might could, he literally did.

He would, he literally states he could do it in 5 punches. I really dont get why you think it would need 1 punch if he literally says he could do it in 5.
So weakened all might can hurt someone who's dura is 60x his AP?

You see a power chart in the movie of All-Might. His prime is only five times higher than his second drop, which happened after giving Deku the
Is there any reason to assume that these numbers are linear and exact?
Here's a very easy way to look at it
  • All Might Punches with 600 Megatons of Force
  • Nomu absorbs 590 Megatons letting 10 go through for damage
  • 300 punches results in 3,000 Megatons of energy Nomu took
  • Doubling 600 to 1200 means that 610 Megatons of energy would go through after 590 were absorbed. All Might would need 5 punches to exceed his previous 300
It just doesn't work. Absorbing a set amount of energy means any small boost results in a giant difference between energy that gets through
Not sure what youre talking about here.
Not sure if i didnt give a proper depiction of what im trying to get across, but hes absorbing all his attacks. Even All Might said this. So again, my point stands.
If he wasnt absorbing all of his attacks and “10 megatons was getting out” then Nomu wouldn’t take any form of damage because 10 megatons isnt harming him. I truly don’t understand what youre getting across

So weakened all might can hurt someone who's dura is 60x his AP?
No, I said he could defeat someone much stronger than him, thats why I said yes. But maybe Im dogshit at explaining but he isnt really damaging the user, I think. Its more so overtaxing his quirk and Im guessing only the final blow went through his absorption since kirishima says he knocked it right out of him.

Disagree with this, All Might only has to be strong enough to overcome Nomu's shock absorption, not 72 times stronger.

If Prime All Might was really 72 times stronger, then he could defeat Nomu in one hit, but this is not the case, Nomu is still strong enough to take 4 hits from Prime All Might and survive, discrediting this multiplier.
again, its absorbing the shock. Meaning it stacks overtime. I explained all this

He wouldnt beat him in 5 punches because of the absorption

Nomu wouldn’t take any form of damage because 10 megatons isnt harming him.
The example wasn't literal numbers, but to demonstrate my point. Even if it was something marginally high like 10% of his total durability a 5x increase would result in a massive increase in the energy Nomu would be taking.

450 of 600 is 150; while 450 of 3,000 is 2,550. A uptick of nearly 2000%

The example wasn't literal numbers, but to demonstrate my point. Even if it was something marginally high like 10% of his total durability a 5x increase would result in a massive increase in the energy Nomu would be taking.

450 of 600 is 150; while 450 of 3,000 is 2,550. A uptick of nearly 2000%
But i don’t understand why any of this you have mentioned is irrelevant, did you evens ee my tank argument? Can you debunk it or something cause all of this doesnt refute the scaling ive presented

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back