• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bringing Back Prime All Might Multiplier and All Might Upgrade?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name says it all.
I believe the All Might prime multiplier should be brought back.

Why was it ever removed/wasnt used?
The argument against it was that it was mostly a speed argument blah blah blah.
Now my reasoning for it coming back is based on Nomu’s quirk, shock absorption.
It pretty much absorbs All Might’s punches so he doesnt take any damage.

image0.png

Now why is this important?
Because its absorbing the attacks, not negating.

image0.png

So if he hits two times, nomu absorbs 2 of his attacks. So on so forth.
All Might confirmed that he attacked over 300 times meaning Nomu’s shock absorption at least absorb 300 punches. Given that this stacks it would have taken 300x a base plus ultra punch.
Then as All Might stated, it would have taken All Might 5 Punches from him in his prime to overcome to Shock Absorption. Meaning 5 punches from Prime Am=300+ plus ultra weakened All Might punches.

Now if thats accepted, normally All Might would just be 60x stronger in his prime, but I have a proposal.
All Might stated he was going beyond his max power and Plus Ultra.
In mha the body passively limits itself to 80% power and in certain situations it can go up to 100% of power.
image0.png

This would mean that all might punches vs Nomu were 1.2x stronger than his normal 100% punches.
So 300x1.2=360 then divide by 5=72.
Prime All Might would be 72x stronger than a normal 100% All Might.
Applying this would make Prime All Might Large mountain level and Prime All for One LML as well via scaling if this is accepted.

We don't scale AP multipliers by the amount of punches dealt
? Not sure if you read it or I didn’t get the point across.
Hes absorbing the punches, and its shown that it builds up.
So if Am punch is a lets say 2 and the nomu absorbs 300 of those (it stacks as proved alr) then he has absorbed 600. Thats the power that has stacked and prime in 5 punches would be up to that energy.

Weird suggestion on a rating for Prime All Might. But do you think he should logically be capable of recreating the Heroes Rising Storm Detroit Smash feat by himself?
He's still the top tier of the verse.
I think the result on the calc was 609 megatons, and Bakugo and Deku got 304 and a half megatons because it took the two of them to do that feat. Is it feasible to put Prime All Might to be in that 609++ megaton range?

Last edited:
Maybe something for prime All Might being

"7-A+ (As the strongest character in the series thus far, should be capable of recreating this feat by himself that needed the combined power of Bakugo and Deku to accomplish.)"

With links to said feat obv too lazy to put it in here lol

Also shouldn't nine be mountain level+ via it taking both Deku and bakugo to clear his Storm and beat him

I gotta say pretty convincing but would this multiplier applies to speed as well or no ?

Since Weakened All Might currently scales to 7-B+ (68.97 Megatons)

If the 72X Multiplier is accepted Prime All Might would scale to 4,965.84 Megatons or 4.97 Gigatons

Is this right?

The only indication of a power difference that we have is from the movie, where a prime All-Might is rated 5 times higher than after giving Deku the OfA.

For the OP I'm completely against a non-stated 72x multiplier. Doubling his strength against shock absorption would do the same thing, let alone a 72x increase.

The only indication of a power difference that we have is from the movie, where a prime All-Might is rated 5 times higher than after giving Deku the OfA.

For the OP I'm completely against a non-stated 72x multiplier. Doubling his strength against shock absorption would do the same thing, let alone a 72x increase.
I'm neutral on multipliers but generally in fiction I'm against it

But I'd like to hear your opinion of what i said yesterday in this thread.

Weird suggestion on a rating for Prime All Might. But do you think he should logically be capable of recreating the Heroes Rising Storm Detroit Smash feat by himself?
He's still the top tier of the verse.
I think the result on the calc was 609 megatons, and Bakugo and Deku got 304 and a half megatons because it took the two of them to do that feat. Is it feasible to put Prime All Might to be in that 609++ megaton range?
Maybe something for prime All Might being

"7-A+ (As the strongest character in the series thus far, should be capable of recreating this feat by himself that needed the combined power of Bakugo and Deku to accomplish.)"

All Might confirmed that he attacked over 300 times meaning Nomu’s shock absorption at least absorb 300 punches. Given that this stacks it would have taken 300x a base plus ultra punch.

Then as All Might stated, it would have taken All Might 5 Punches from him in his prime to overcome to Shock Absorption. Meaning 5 punches from Prime Am=300+ plus ultra weakened All Might punches.

That's not how that works.

EDIT: And why would Prime All Might be superior to two versions of One For All together?

I have no idea what youre talking about here. I havent seen anything of this sort
It doesnt have to be stated if its already shown in the series.
The shock absorption can absorb 300 punches from all might, it can absorb 300 times the strength of a normal punch. Again its absorbing the attacks not negating them meaning that energy stacks. It stacked 300 times. Prime All Might could do the same thing in 5 punches, according to All Might. Meaning 5 punches= the energy of 300.
The reason its up to 72x is for the reasoning in the Op. Take a look at it and if there is any contentions take a shot at debunking it

image0.png

This monkey has a tank that can be filled with bananas

image1.png

This small monkey could put 300 bananas in the tank and not exceed its limit for holding bananas.

image2.png

But this monkey put 5 and exceeded that limit.
Thats all might here. Im currently in class so my response r gonna be slow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back