• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bringing Back Prime All Might Multiplier and All Might Upgrade?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually all of those reasons refuted your arguments, you are just not willing to see it
Explain exactly how they refuted the argument. Absorption means to take in, meaning that force isnt being cancelled out its being absorbed. I dont see how people are missing that, all might attacked so much that he reached the limit Nomu could absorb, which was 300+ punches. Please explain how a single reasoning above refuted this.

They already explained, you should start seeing it, the fact that you think all might should be High 6A already shows no matter the reasoning, you will not accept it and all you want is an upgrade and not accuracy

They already explained, you should start seeing it, the fact that you think all might should be High 6A already shows no matter the reasoning, you will not accept it and all you want is an upgrade and not accuracy
You doing this proves my point, ive responded to every argument against this (was really one) and it not only failed to refute my argument, it was entirely irrelevant to the point.
Ill ask again before I take it youre a troll. How exactly did those explanations refute my argument?

You doing this proves my point, ive responded to every argument against this (was really one) and it not only failed to refute my argument, it was entirely irrelevant to the point.
Ill ask again before I take it youre a troll. How exactly did those explanations refute my argument?
Dude like you have been told already this is pointless and you are not seeing this is wank, unless almight can hurt someone whose durability is 72 times his own, No the multiplier do no stand and are baseless wank. Cause you do not even know what you are proposing implies.
It would mean prime almight 72 megatons would take 5 punches which will give nomu at least 50 megatons durability. And then weakened almihjt AP will be 1 megaton, how tf is he harming someone who's durability is 50 megatons?
Like I said your points have been addressed already, you just find want to see it

Dude like you have been told already this is pointless and you are blind to see this is wank, unless almight can hurt someone anise durability is 72 times his own, No the multiplier do no stand and are baseless wank
And you absolutely refuse to explain how my arguments were debunked and result to simply insulting me. Crazy, why would all might need to harm some 72x his durability? This isnt a necessity. If youre that mad at it then debunk it and ill have it closed. Several people have agreed to it than those who ha e gave an argument against it.

Believe the people who have agreed to it do not exactly matters, more than 2 mods have disagreed and that is all that actually matters.
And I already debunked it, I literally just explained to you and you still can't even see that?

It would mean prime almight 72 megatons would take 5 punches to take out a nomu which will give nomu at least 50 megatons durability. And then weakened almihjt AP will be 1 megaton, how tf is he harming someone who's durability is 50 megatons and still punching it 400 meters away?
It is simple,

It would mean prime almight 72 megatons would take 5 punches which will give nomu at least 50 megatons durability. And then weakened almihjt AP will be 1 megaton, how tf is he harming someone who's durability is 50 megatons?
Like I said your points have been addressed already, you just find want to see it
Nomu durability isnt that high, its his shock absorption that allows him to take hits on those levels so this refutes literally nothing as All Might couldnt harm Nomu until he exceeded the shock absorption. He only harmed Nomu after he got passed the shock absorption. You have refuted nothing

The fact that you missed the point my entire argument is structured on shock absorption is pretty laughable.
2 staffs disagreed, only 1 game a reason why.
Another staff agreed to my OP tho.
So its 1:1 at this point.
Countless of members have agreed to it tho.

Yes weakened all might still harmed nomu who can take 5 punch from someone who is supposed to be 72 times stronger? Yeah No disagree
The fact that you missed the point my entire argument is structured on shock absorption is pretty laughable.
2 staffs disagreed, only 1 game a reason why.
Another staff agreed to my OP tho.
So its 1:1 at this point.
Countless of members have agreed to it tho.
Damage disagreed, qawsed disagreed, therir disagreed.
Yeah this is rejected already

Ill do yall a favor and leave an extremely detailed explanation.

Nomu has a quirk which is stated to absorb shock. In this case the shock would be the strength of All Might’s attacks.
We see this many times over.

image0.jpg

Now as stated in the panel above, he is absorbing the shock attacks, not negating them. To absorb you would need to take in and store, so in this case the quirk is absorbing; taking in All Might’s attacks and storing them. Meaning if All Might punch is a 10 and he punches Nomu 2 times, then Nomu just absorbed 20.
All might says since he’s absorbing them then theres a limit, meaning X force isnt just disappearing. Hes absorbing all of it and there’s a limit to how much he can absorb.
Ill use lets say, apples in a basket as an example.
All Might states it took him 300+ punches to overcome that limit, meaning he absorbed the strength of 300 punches at the bare minimum.
This would be the basket holding up to 300 apples.
Now as stated by All Might, in his prime he could overcome the shock absorption in just 5 punches alone.
This would mean the power of 5 punches would be the same as 300 punches from a weaker all might.
This would be 5 big apples filling up the basket that would hold the apples.
This is what im arguing. No one has refuted this and hopefully this has cleared confused and i have gave out a better interpretation of what im trying to get across

Yes weakened all might still harmed nomu who can take 5 punch from someone who is supposed to be 72 times stronger? Yeah No disagree

Damage disagreed, qawsed disagreed, therir disagreed.
Yeah this is rejected already
His shock absorption could take 5 of those prime punches, nomu himself doesnt scale that high I don’t understand why yall are claiming he would scale up there.
If they disagreed then please show me all their reasoning against it.

he simply punched beyond of what he could Absorb. And only after allmight goes beyond 100% he starts actually moving nomu, prime all might is just stronger than weakened all might going beyond 100%.
Your whole OP is on the basis that the nomu absorbs and stores, which you will need prove for that, shock ansorption works by
or damper is a mechanical or hydraulic device designed to absorb and damp shock impulses. It does this by converting the kinetic energy of the shock into another form of energy which is then dissipated.
Yes a shock absorber does not store energy it dissipates it, and to break a shock absorber you just got to hit of with a power above what it can absorb, which is what all might did.
And also canonically,
You see a power chart in the movie of All-Might. His prime is only five times higher than his second drop not 72 times.

he simply punched beyond of what he could Absorb. And only after allmight goes beyond 100% he starts actually moving nomu, prime all might is just stronger than weakened all might going beyond 100%.
Your whole OP is on the basis that the nomu absorbs and stores, which you will need prove for that, shock ansorption works by

Yes a shock absorber does not store energy it dissipates it, and to break a shock absorber you just got to hit of with a power above what it can absorb, which is what all might did.
And also canonically,
You see a power chart in the movie of All-Might. His prime is only five times higher than his second drop not 72 times.
If all might could punch beyond what Nomus shock absorption could handle then he wouldn't need 300 punches to begin with. The fact that kirishima said something along the lines of "he knocked shock absorption right ouf of him" basically proves it stockpiles and All Might punched him so many times it reached the limit thus overtaxing what it could absorb.

Shock absorption literally stores the thing it absorbs that's why it's called "shock absorption"not "shock nullification" as all might LITERALLY HIMSELF states. Also that graph didn't prove anything, or at least doesn't took like it did.

Also Idk if that's the best way to describe the 1st part of what I said. Never was good at explaining my reasonings.

And again shock negation means negating everything, shock absorption means he absorbs the shock then disperse but there is a limit to which can be absorbed at a time, and that is what happened.

Im aware he attacked more than he could absorb, ive been saying this.
After All Might goes plus ultra Nomu didnt move from his spot until the final punch, why are you asserting he was being pushed back? Do you have evidence of this?
Yes you have gave a valid interpretation of my premise, I have already proved this. Thats the literally definition of absorption, to take in. Since its not negating it, that force is being absorbed and stay in. Lol.
Your definition is presented no where in the series as shock absorption (the definition you gave) is in reference to something entirely different than what we are arguing. The series hasnt presented this, why are you trying yo assert this as fact?
And also canonically,
Absorbing the shock would store it up via the very definition of absorbing and him not negating that energy.
Can you quantify what these numbers are in reference of and what they present? Iirc this states quirk levels, not strength and even if these were in reference to strength, prove its linear.
If that major gap is 5x according to you then explain why the smaller gaps were a major hinderance to All Might if they would be around literally.10x weaker possibly lower given the chart.

If all might could punch beyond what Nomus shock absorption could handle then he wouldn't need 300 punches to begin with. The fact that kirishima said something along the lines of "he knocked shock absorption right ouf of him" basically proves it stockpiles and All Might punched him so many times it reached the limit thus overtaxing what it could absorb.

Shock absorption literally stores the thing it absorbs that's why it's called "shock absorption"not "shock nullification" as all might LITERALLY HIMSELF states. Also that graph didn't prove anything, or at least doesn't took like it did.

Also Idk if that's the best way to describe the 1st part of what I said. Never was good at explaining my reasonings.
Exactly

And again shock negation means negating everything, shock absorption means he absorbs the shock then disperse but there is a limit to which can be absorbed at a time, and that is what happened.
We only know there is a certain amount of space where Nomu can store shock. That's why it took over 300 punches and 1 plus ultra punch for all might to over come it. I literally have no ******* clue as to why you assume "a limit which can be absorbed at a time" Like no, it's not a door where if you try squeezing enough it will break.

All Might stated that it would take 5 punches to defeat Nomu in his prime, which doesn't make much sense with this 60x multiplier, as it is implying that Nomu would be able to survive a few hits from a 60 times stronger All Might.

This is why I don't agree with the multiplier.
But the only reason he would even survive is because of the shock absorption, once he breaks past it, he gets one shotted. Just like this All Might did, he smashes passed the shock absorption and one shotted the Nomu. Prime All Might would be the same. Hes not surviving because of his own durability, its just shock absorption.
But im glad youre not really against the reasoning just consistency and if I can properly explain it then hopefully you’ll change your mind

Has no one decided to attempt to refute it? So far its just been people completely missing it and disagreeing without reason. Tho the majority agrees with it

Has no one decided to attempt to refute it? So far its just been people completely missing it and disagreeing without reason. Tho the majority agrees with it
Your multiplier requires an unfounded interpretation of a Quirk that wasn't even explained that well (shock absorption), an interpretation that without official statements I don't buy.

There is no evidence that shock absorption works as a sort of hp shield that would allow Nomu to survive a few hits from Prime All Might, even if the latter was 60x times stronger.

I'm fine with the movie multiplier, it's consistent with the power levels shown by Deku and Bakugo in the second movie.

If both the movie and the manga are canon, and finding a multiplier for 1 when the movie says another multiplier, then wouldn't 1 canon contradict another?

If both the movie and the manga are canon, and finding a multiplier for 1 when the movie says another multiplier, then wouldn't 1 canon contradict another?
The manga one is not really a specific multiplier, while the movie does detail the level of power that All Might has over the years.

ive really been short on time and havent been capable of responding to this thread as much as I want, its best for it to be closed for now until i get more time on my hands

I’m surprised the staff are this dense. It’s like you’ve been repeating the same stuff but not refuting anything. How do I become a staff member cuz this is ridiculous, there’s a lot of stuff that needs fixing and this group clearly needs educating, I mean that in the most respectful way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back