• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Brianne de Chateux/Ribrianne: can we get an official tier ranking?

Ya she did, the most important one was when she was in the way of a desperate Goku who wanted to help Master Roshi. It forced Goku to go to a higher form.

And Goku was still prevented from reaching Roshi even in a higher level.

That's enough to put her above Base Goku tier.

Um...

Ribrianne was slapped by 18, even after she became Giant Ribbrianne.

Even in normal Ribbrianne, she was overewhelmed by 18

Yeah. Thats just the inconsistency and to give 18 a moment.

18 did receive a noticeable power up during it, and tbh, im not against saying she is 3-A as well. But out of all the showings, Brianne being 3-A weighs out more

I personally don't mind 3-A Ribrianne and 18, but I am the wrong person to ask, and there were some long discussions involving several staff members that rejected it.

Yes, but it isn't up to me to allow such a rating, and we have had this discussion several times before with the same result.

I suppose so, but you need to ask Kepekley23, Matthew Schroeder, Dark649, and Promestein to comment here. Probably other admins as well.

If 18 and Ribrianne are 3A, then Krillin also has to be 3A

Not that I'm complaining, but that's just how it's gonna work

Its DB. It happens all the time, even with non Saiyans. The entire premise of the ToP is "breaking your limits" and getting stronger very quickly. IF Ribbriane and 18 are 3-A, which they shouldn't be, it still doesn't scale to Krillen.

Antvasima said:
I suppose so, but you need to ask Kepekley23, Matthew Schroeder, Dark649, and Promestein to comment here. Probably other admins as well.
^

3-A Android 18 won't happen, we have discussed this before. As for the OP, I think "At least High 4-C, possibly higher" would be good for the magical girls.

AKM sama said:
3-A Android 18 won't happen, we have discussed this before. As for the OP, I think "At least High 4-C, possibly higher" would be good for the magical girls.
I agree with you!

Because you need to politely ask the people I recommended to comment here first.

Back