• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Anime: Ribrianne and Android 18 Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Piccolo is Ultimate Gohan level, he kept up with those U6 Namekians who were matching Ultimate Gohan.

His Special Beam Cannon easily pierced those same Namekians, even when one of them literally walked through a Kamehameha from Ultimate Gohan.
The U6 Namekians individually were beating up Piccolo rather easily to the extent that Piccolo said he needed Special Beam Cannon, an attack that drastically increases his AP, to actually take them down

Gohan was handling both of them simultaneously

Alright then SSBKK20 Goku > Golden Frieza / Android 17 / SSB Vegeta > rest

Though scaling them above Beerus seems really odd when even Broly's power as LSSJ was only stated to be about the same as Beerus, and the same movie says Goku approaches Beerus' power with Vegeta trying to catch up to him

Like I have no idea why we scale current SSB Goku to be casually stomping Beerus
Beerus is stated to be stronger than Blue Goku and Vegeta in the Broly movie

For some reason Beerus is portrayed as stronger than most of the other GoDs, with Champa scaling to him as well cuz he fought him directly

All of the other GoDs are featless except Belmod who's stated to be fodder to Jiren so that's not much of a feat

Oh boy... Here we go again...

Anyway, I am neutral and leaning towards being okay with this.

Since Biarra scales to 18, is it ok if I make him 2-C and remove the "casual" from the part about him fighting Android 17?

Because I watched the fight and 17 wasn't that casual.

Since Biarra scales to 18, is it ok if I make him 2-C and remove the "casual" from the part about him fighting Android 17?

Because I watched the fight and 17 wasn't that casual.
Not for this thread, make a new one with everyone scaling to 18

Why would it be? Also Krillin pushed goku to Ssj but when he went blue he did it to get him mentally ready
Hmm I see that the weaker versions of DBS Gohan are 2-C. On second thought it should be fine...even if it feels "wrong"
Krillin was stated to be weaker than both Basil and Goten/Trunks which is the main reason why he wasn't upgraded in the first place

Hmm I see that the weaker versions of DBS Gohan are 2-C. On second thought it should be fine...even if it feels "wrong"
Krillin was stated to be weaker than both Basil and Goten/Trunks
I don’t recall Krillin being stated to be weaker than Basil in the series and especially goten and trunks

I don’t recall Krillin being stated to be weaker than Basil in the series and especially goten and trunks
Source: Trust me bro.

"Nakamura: Did I? I didn’t intend to, but… well, obviously Vegeta is right up there with Goku in terms of battle power. But personally I intended on putting more effort into the warriors like the Turtle Hermit or Kuririn, the ones who at first made you ask “why’d they bring these guys along?” Because Toriyama-sensei selected them. If he was just looking for battle power, then he would have only brought along people who could go Super Saiyan, like Goten or Trunks. I think Toriyama-sensei went out of his way to select those people as a way of telling us to have fights that would put them to good use, rather than simply having characters win by going Super Saiyan. I believe that was his aim in selecting those warriors."

And the Basil one was when Gohan and Goku had a mental battle simulation, where Gohan considered Krillin too weak while Goku was arguing that Krillin's strategic thinking is valuable.

"Nakamura: Did I? I didn’t intend to, but… well, obviously Vegeta is right up there with Goku in terms of battle power. But personally I intended on putting more effort into the warriors like the Turtle Hermit or Kuririn, the ones who at first made you ask “why’d they bring these guys along?” Because Toriyama-sensei selected them. If he was just looking for battle power, then he would have only brought along people who could go Super Saiyan, like Goten or Trunks. I think Toriyama-sensei went out of his way to select those people as a way of telling us to have fights that would put them to good use, rather than simply having characters win by going Super Saiyan. I believe that was his aim in selecting those warriors."

And the Basil one was when Gohan and Goku had a mental battle simulation, where Gohan considered Krillin too weak while Goku was arguing that Krillin's strategic thinking is valuable.
Just upgrade goten and trunks to 2-C

To be fair Goten and Trunks battle power could refer to them fusing into Gotenks, something that they do a lot in Super when they appear (in fact they didn't even fight without becoming Gotenks first), so Gotenks > Krillin makes a lot of sense even if he's above Goten and Trunks

Well it’s what he thought Toriyama was intending and he didn’t flat out say goten and trunks are stronger so that’s already an issue and the series entirely contradicts this as well

Also for Krillin’s fight against Basil you could argue he just got stronger during fighting goku and stronger before t.o.p

Hades when a fat ugly bitch can punch harder than him:
RSAzB.jpg

This was before Krillin's martial re-awakening and additional training with 18

all of Krillin's feats after the Forest of Terror Filler episode are 2C

This CRT is about 18 and Ribrianne and it's already been settled, idk why we're discussing Krillin

This CRT is about 18 and Ribrianne and it's already been settled, idk why we're discussing Krillin
Idk either.

Do you at least agree that Viara, who scales entirely to 17 and 18 (and was also willing to fight Dyspo and Toppo to distract them but that's not real scaling) should get a 2-C bump?

Idk either.

Do you at least agree that Viara, who scales entirely to 17 and 18 (and was also willing to fight Dyspo and Toppo to distract them but that's not real scaling) should get a 2-C bump?
Been there, done that

If we wanna talk about Krillin feats, there's two worth mentioning. I'll bring them up here for the sake of answering Omega's question but let's not go beyond that.
  1. Fighting Shosa, who can damage 18
  2. Taking a surprise attack from Final Form Frost and coming out fine afterwards (he was eliminated yeah but he wasn't very hurt)

If we wanna talk about Krillin feats, there's two worth mentioning. I'll bring them up here for the sake of answering Omega's question but let's not go beyond that.
  1. Fighting Shosa, who can damage 18
  2. Taking a surprise attack from Final Form Frost and coming out fine afterwards (he was eliminated yeah but he wasn't very hurt)
If Krillin is accepted as Large Star level from hurting Shosha and Shosha is 2-C from scaling to 18 doesn’t that mean Krillin should be 2-C

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back