• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Anime: Ribrianne and Android 18 Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, Krillin is evidently much weaker than 18
While this is true, the difference cannot be by much.
Krillin could beat the fox who temporarily knocked out 18, and she felt the need to continuously build up her energy ball with Krillin to take out that one fighter. If this guy scales to krillin (4-C) and she was low 2-c, then this entire scene completely contradicts what’s being portrayed here.

So do we consider this an outlier or what?

I figured that much, but I’m referring to him clearly forcing Goku into SSJ.

0:23
Though this is probably derailing so I’ll leave it alone.

Remember that the rules for this spar was that if one fighter was pushed out of the arena, they lost, so Goku went Super Saiyan to prevent himself from being rung out

Remember that the rules for this spar was that if one fighter was pushed out of the arena, they lost, so Goku went Super Saiyan to prevent himself from being rung out
I’m aware, but in no world would Goku have needed to power up to SSJ to disperse this attack if he was as strong as the wiki portrays him (Large Star Level vs Low Multiversa). Even with base form he should have easily been able to overpower this if the difference in power was that big, but this kinda implies to me that it is not. Though I’ll leave this alone for now.

Random DBS fodder to Sailor Moon after punching her once:
XKiLJ.png

I guess this means her keeping up with U7 against Anilaza and fighting the remaining U2 warriors alongside base Goku and 18 aren't outliers
So yeah pretty consistent for Android 18
Not to mention she helped fight, damage, and beat Biarra, who was matching 17 until he got tired.

Oh finally. Always felt Android 18 and Ribrianne got downplayed for the longest time

Also another adding for Android 18 is that she withstood the pretty Black Hole that both Goku and 17 struggled to stand in it (though she had it bad too), and kept up with them while fighting Anilaza

Also, Ribrianne caught 18 off guard with the Big Amour, so this won't be an anti-feat for 18.

Android 18 was also easily lifting Tupper, who made himself too heavy for Base Goku to lift, making her at least on a similar level to him

Never understood why they don’t scale, so I agree, it’s more Blatant than many other thing in super actually, moreover 18 should scale above her peak, that thing of PIS is kinda dumb given super setting of making character stronger as they please, 18 later was also dodging anilaza with SSj God Goku.

or you can give android 18 an emotional boost to scale above ribrianne, but her base is still in the range of ssj goku

I also add that 17 being consistently in tier with ssj blue tier should kinda show how much Android can get strong, so no reason to downplay 18 if she has feats

So I wanted to address what I feel like is a pretty big problem with Ribrianne's and DBS Android 18's ratings. In their current states, they're really just ignoring evidence for the sake of pushing the rating they're currently at. Simply put, Ribrianne should be flat out 2-C, and Android 18 should be 2-C as well, with both having a speed of at least 196 quadrillion c, likely far higher. Here's why:

First, I'll tackle Ribrianne's profile. Interestingly, Ribrianne's feats are pretty openly laid out for us to see, yet all she gets is a "possibly 2-C" rating for what should be blatant 2-C feats via scaling. Her only justification for the High 4-C part is being stronger than Tien, which yeah that serves as a good absolute baseline, but the number of significantly higher feats should place her solidly at 2-C. In fact, going through her profile, I'll go through the two most important ones. The first is being able to trade blows with a suppressed Android 17 and destroy his barrier. Now, it's pretty clear he was holding back here, but he was visibly exerting himself a bit during his clash with Ribrianne, meaning it shouldn't be by so much that he wouldn't be 2-C anymore. In addition, the barrier Ribrianne destroyed was one that protected Base Goku from an attack that was seemingly going to damage him, adding more credit to Ribrianne's feats. The next one I want to bring up is Ribrianne briefly matching Super Saiyan Vegeta in combat. Given that Base Vegeta could later damage her at some points (though contrary to what the profile says, he didn't defeat her, as Rozie simply interfered and Ribrianne didn't even seem damaged at all when Vegeta's blast overwhelmed her own), he was definitely holding back here, but I find it to still be noteworthy to some extent.

Oh yeah, she legit takes multiple hits and trades blows with Base Vegeta on multiple occasions. Plus her Super Ribrianne state seemed to have forced Goku to turn Super Saiyan Blue. So overall, I propose her profile look like this:

2-C, higher as Super Ribrianne or Lovely Love, Love Ribrianne

Now, Android 18's case is a lot simpler. She trades blows with Ribrianne on multiple occasions in episode 117. Her defeating Lovely Love, Love Ribrianne is considered Plot-Induced Stupidity, but even disregarding that, trading blows with regular Ribrianne should be enough on its own. I know an incoming counter will be that she was restrained by Brianne's Big Amour, but this is not an anti-feat. Restraining someone is a lifting strength feat, not an AP feat, and this is not even mentioning the fact that 18 broke out of Big Amour anyway.

So yeah, I propose that DBS Android 18 be upgraded to 2-C as well.

That's about it from me, so as always let's keep things civil. Happy debating I guess.

Agree: 13 (@Eseseso, @LuffyRuffy46307, @SeiyaRyuSeiKen, @Guacamolefletcher, @K_o_Karlyn, @ShakeResounding, @Migue79, @LordTracer, @Milly_Rocking_Bandit, @TimmyTurnero, @Da3ggman, @Akagami_Shanks1, @Stryker861)
Disagree: 1 (@Nullflowerblush)
Neutral:
Justice for Ribrianne. I agree.

Bump.

Also, I wonder where Android 18 exactly is in the 2-C standings.

I'd say comparable but slightly inferior to the SSJB tiers, since she fought and helped defeat Biarra, who asides from fighting and taking hits from 17 was also willing to fight Toppo and Dyspo in order to distract them while his buddy tried to attack Jiren.

Also, she could counter blasts from Base Anilaza, which pushed 17 to the edge of the ring.

Last edited:
Bump.

Also, I wonder where Android 18 exactly is in the 2-C standings.

I'd say comparable but slightly inferior to the SSJB tiers, since she fought and helped defeat Biarra, who asides from fighting and taking hits from 17 was also willing to fight Toppo and Dyspo in order to distract them while his buddy tried to attack Jiren.
I would say in terms of U7 power rankings, it'd go:

MUI Goku > SSBE Vegeta > Golden Frieza / Android 17 >= Ultimate Gohan > Android 18 > Piccolo > Krillin / Tien > Roshi

Majora 1 shots 18 through her guard, while Krillin threw hands with him for several seconds and knocked him out of the ring after throwing his shoe

Imo Krillin should be "At keast High 4C, likely 2C", while his shoe should be just 2C

That's no good since MUI Goku/SSBE Vegeta are 6U 2-C. The 6U ones need to be separated completely from 3U scaling
Alright then SSBKK20 Goku > Golden Frieza / Android 17 / SSB Vegeta > rest

Though scaling them above Beerus seems really odd when even Broly's power as LSSJ was only stated to be about the same as Beerus, and the same movie says Goku approaches Beerus' power with Vegeta trying to catch up to him

Like I have no idea why we scale current SSB Goku to be casually stomping Beerus

Though scaling them above Beerus seems really odd when even Broly's power as LSSJ was only stated to be about the same as Beerus, and the same movie says Goku approaches Beerus' power with Vegeta trying to catch up to him

Like I have no idea why we scale current SSB Goku to be casually stomping Beerus
We scale them to the 3 G.o.D.s I think Beerus upscales from them as well

We scale them to the 3 G.o.D.s I think Beerus upscales from them as well
Well to be fair as long as we don't make ridiculous claims like SSB Goku being > Beerus when it's clearly not the case and never treated as such then I guess it's fine

But the statement with universes being destroyed wasn't made specifically for Beerus and Champa or something?

Well to be fair as long as we don't make ridiculous claims like SSB Goku being > Beerus when it's clearly not the case and never treated as such then I guess it's fine

But the statement with universes being destroyed wasn't made specifically for Beerus and Champa or something?
The point of the 3 G.o.D’s feat is that it just happens when 2 G.o.D fight which is why it’s taboo

We scale them to the destruction of 2 universes, not the GoD's themselves.

Nothing says that the destruction of 2 universes is the limit for the GoD's.

Hell, it's implied when Beerus and Champa fight that the 2 of them would survive the destruction of the universes.

Also, why exactly do you put ToP 18 above ToP Piccolo?

We scale them to the destruction of 2 universes, not the GoD's themselves.

Nothing says that the destruction of 2 universes is the limit for the GoD's.

Hell, it's implied when Beerus and Champa fight that the 2 of them would survive the destruction of the universes.

Also, why exactly do you put ToP 18 above ToP Piccolo?
Because she showed to be able to keep up with 17, who scales much higher than ToP Piccolo. Piccolo is somewhere between SSJ2 Gohan to Ultimate Gohan

Because she showed to be able to keep up with 17, who scales much higher than ToP Piccolo. Piccolo is somewhere between SSJ2 Gohan to Ultimate Gohan
Piccolo is Ultimate Gohan level, he kept up with those U6 Namekians who were matching Ultimate Gohan.

His Special Beam Cannon easily pierced those same Namekians, even when one of them literally walked through a Kamehameha from Ultimate Gohan.

agreed, 18's 2-C portrayals far outweigh her supposed High 4-C scaling as she is consistently shown to be stronger than Base Saiyans and maybe even on SSJ tier or at least close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back