• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bowser's possible opponent in the next Death Battle

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I'm sure a lot of you know, Dante defeated Bayonetta in DB...then we learned Bowser is in the next one. If I had to guess his opponent, it'd be Ganondorf because:

They're recurring villains, they both kidnap princesses, they both use magic (yes, Bowser has magic), transformations (Giga Bowser and Ganon respectively (I haven't found official statements saying SSB isn't canon, so Giga Bowser should be allowed)), and they have disposable minions at their...disposal

Though from what I've seen, I don't think Ganondorf is as powerful as his page claims. Has anyone seen Ganondorf wipe out multiple countries, or even planets? I haven't. And when did he possess the complete Triforce? ALTTP? If so, why didn't he use it?

Anyway, who do you think will be Bowser's opponent? FYI, Eggman already fought Dr. Wily and they both lost, so he's out

I think it'll be Broly

Spoiler Alert: Broly loses

(But in all honesty, probably Ganon + Ganondorf or Mother Brain)

I know Vs Battles has problems with info from other wikis, but I can't find the info on Dreamy Bowser and the Dream Stone anywhere else. So:

http://www.mariowiki.com/Dream_Stone

http://www.mariowiki.com/Dreamy_Bowser

Apparently, the Dream Stone has the power to grant wishes, similar to the full Triforce. Unlike Ganondorf and the Triforce, however, Bowser actually uses the Dream Stone. The Dreamy Bowser page says the stone's power is unlimited

A DB Fan named Jake said:
I know Vs Battles has problems with info from other wikis, but I can't find the info on Dreamy Bowser and the Dream Stone anywhere else. So:

Apparently, the Dream Stone has the power to grant wishes, similar to the full Triforce. Unlike Ganondorf and the Triforce, however, Bowser actually uses the Dream Stone. The Dreamy Bowser page says the stone's power is unlimited
Hmmm, A- this isn't calculable, B- in a verse with a 2-B gear its plasuible (at best)that it could be 2-A? Still sounds like hyperbole and NLF

SomebodyData said:
A DB Fan named Jake said:

Hmmm, A- this isn't calculable, B- in a verse with a 2-B gear its plasuible (at best)that it could be 2-A? Still sounds like hyperbole and NLF
Then wouldn't the Triforce be hyperbole and NLF?

Kirby vs Majin Buu is accurate. Look at their respective pages and you'll see. And no one in KI is on Yoshi's level.

Peach vs Zelda is accurate too

However, the rest mentioned aren't, though at the time, Mario vs Sonic was accurate, and both of the Goku vs Superman battles was accurate-ish. Now, post episode 12, it would be Pre-C Supes vs Goku which even though I believe Supes would win, I can't talk about it. Goku stomps all of the weaker Supermen. Only Pre-Crisis stands a chance and the higher dimensionals stomp.

Anyway, back to Bowser vs Ganondorf.

Bowser should have this, as he DID survive a massive black hole. In fact, he was standing on the star that exploded and subsequently collapsed.

Ganondorf's greatest strength feat is I guess killing the Water Sage in TP in one hit?

Plus, this thing about "only the Master Sword can kill him" is hyperbole. There's nothing that says he can survive general dismemberment

Is it officially Ganondorf now? If so, I'm upset. We had enough Nintendo vs Nintendo battles already. Anyway, Bowser should stomp, as he has Ganon beat in literally every category, including hax.

The real cal howard said:
Is it officially Ganondorf now? If so, I'm upset. We had enough Nintendo vs Nintendo battles already. Anyway, Bowser should stomp, as he has Ganon beat in literally every category, including hax.
And thus that's why Bowser loses. Logically Bowser should win. But they'll think up some cockamamie reason for Ganon winning.

Even the ones with the right outcomes have some problems *cough cough rather weak samus, Below LS Buu cough cough. But I'm pretty sure this maybe be considered hate on communities so I'll leave that alone.

Also @Jake, don't be like that.

The great ZZ said:
Who thinks DB going to let Ganondorf win this one?
He did... Because apparently Ganondorf can only be killed by holy weapons even though Bowser had the size, raw power, and durability advantage. I'm so done. lol

I said it once and I'll say it again. They are abusers of the NLF
It really should've been in Bowser's corner. They left out a lot on Bowser like his teleporation, transmutation, etc. They even mentioned how Bowser can survive point blank Supernovas and Black Holes and yet they still say that Ganondorf wins because he can come up with a strategy to use a Decaying Curse like with the Deku Tree to reduce Bowser to nothing but bones and then use a powerful hit to kill him. That would work if Bowser didn't hold raw Strength, durability, and can grow to the size of a Kaiju and not to mention how the Decay curse takes hours to fully work!

Alex Night said:
It really should've been in Bowser's corner. They left out a lot on Bowser like his teleporation, transmutation, etc. They even mentioned how Bowser can survive point blank Supernovas and Black Holes and yet they still say that Ganondorf wins because he can come up with a strategy to use a Decaying Curse like with the Deku Tree to reduce Bowser to nothing but bones and then use a powerful hit to kill him. That would work if Bowser didn't hold raw Strength, durability, and can grow to the size of a Kaiju and not to mention how the Decay curse takes hours to fully work!
Next up, we will have Link vs Nyarlathotep, and Link will win

But really, Ganondorf won?

Luckily Dragon Quest is obscure in America

FanofRPGs said:
Alex Night said:

Unfortunately, Ganondorf won... Despite the fact that their entire research team said that Bowser would win on their blog.

http://odbfb.blogspot.com/2016/04/death-battle-predictions-bowser-vs.html

Alex Night said:
FanofRPGs said:
Alex Night said:

Unfortunately, Ganondorf won... Despite the fact that their entire research team said that Bowser would win on their blog.
again?

First Gaara vs Toph

Then Tifa vs Yang

Then Bayonetta vs Dante

and now this?

The more they ignore their own reasearch team, the more I think this pic is fitting

Caligula-jpg--mqdefault-jpg

So, who's next in DB?
For now, they only showed Ratchet & Clank paired together. Seems pretty obvious that their opponent will be Jak & Daxter, but I won't be surprised that they'll bring Banjo & Kazooie next because reasons. xD

It really should've been in Bowser's corner. They left out a lot on Bowser like his teleporation, transmutation, etc. They even mentioned how Bowser can survive point blank Supernovas and Black Holes and yet they still say that Ganondorf wins because he can come up with a strategy to use a Decaying Curse like with the Deku Tree to reduce Bowser to nothing but bones and then use a powerful hit to kill him. That would work if Bowser didn't hold raw Strength, durability, and can grow to the size of a Kaiju and not to mention how the Decay curse takes hours to fully work!Next up, we will have Link vs Nyarlathotep, and Link will win

again?

First Gaara vs Toph

Then Tifa vs Yang

Then Bayonetta vs Dante

and now this?

The more they ignore their own reasearch team, the more I think this pic is fitting

Caligula-jpg--mqdefault-jpg
Thats not there research team

For now, they only showed Ratchet & Clank paired together. Seems pretty obvious that their opponent will be Jak & Daxter, but I won't be surprised that they'll bring Banjo & Kazooie next because reasons. xD

Watch it be the ice climbers

next battle is Ratchet and Clang, and I think who are the next challengers, they haven't a profile tho

Antoniofer said:
next battle is Ratchet and Clang, and I think who are the next challengers, they haven't a profile tho
Going by OBD scales, they go from building to city level

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back