• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mario Bros: Profile Overhaul(s) #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
The koopalings seem to transform the kings in Mario bros 3 using their standard spell
And I think it is implied that at least one star is used to fight bowser in his Megamorph Belt form

The koopalings seem to transform the kings in Mario bros 3 using their standard spell

wouldn't necessarily equate a Magikoopa's magic to the power of a Koopaling, unless ya got some definitive evidence

And I think it is implied that at least one star is used to fight bowser in his Megamorph Belt form

narrator says "Only the true Superstar can put Bowser in his place..", Superstar by itself seems to be referring to a title the party members could obtain if they're a winner, much like in later installments in the Mario Party series

plus, if one star was only needed to fight Megamorph Bowser, why was Mario bestowed 5+ instead?

wouldn't necessarily equate a Magikoopa's magic to the power of a Koopaling, unless ya got some definitive evidence
agreed but Mario can take magic blast from the koopalings
narrator says "Only the true Superstar can put Bowser in his place..", Superstar by itself seems to be referring to a title the party members could obtain if they're a winner, much like in later installments in the Mario Party series

plus, if one star was only needed to fight Megamorph Bowser, why was Mario bestowed 5+ instead?
So it's stated that they use the power of the stars and for each story boss the number of stars were different so I assumed it was based off how many stars the player collected but it seems I was wrong

Reviewing the profile, PnA is good, but... quite literally every stat lacks references, so that should be fixed.

Power stars look good I guess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back