• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Boruto's Most Important Character Finally Actualized (Code HATES Him After He Got His Pockets Checked, On 55th Street Custer)

Replace Daemon's "attack reflection" with Causality manipulation. You could add a subtext to what his Causality manipulation really does.
Its not causality. Like we see kawaki survive his attack after trying to kill code.

We also see those fodder cyborgs die after having their attacks reflected. Which would mean the end result of their attacks would have killed daemon if it was casualty manipulation. Which doesn't make sense cause they scale far below

disagree with surface walking, it says it's something shinobi do and Daemon isnt a shinobi so replace the word Shinobi with Daemon or else everything on this thread was pointless smh, copy and paste lazy amateurs
🗿

Do you only disagree with just Surface Scaling? or do you disagree with other things as well?

I need to know what you actually agree and disagree with 🗿

Agree for most of it
I don't think Ada and Daemon should have things that require chakra control to do such as enhanced movement and surface scaling etc until they have feats
Like others have said, Kawaki was raised around people who used shinobi tools and chakra but still didn't know how to manipulate it till he was taught so yet he was still fearsome

Idk abt his weaknesses, probably just gonna say it's retconned or someone so i'm not gonna debate here.
He should get a possibly class T imo.
I also disagree with stats amp surface scaling and water walking. To be honest i don't even know if these cyborgs have chakra or even chakra control.
Maybe teleportation?
Agree with rest

Stop ducking AKM and Damage nerd Aight, i wanna get the opinions of others first before adding this change
Unfortunately going to the theaters to watch Gohan Blanco dunk on Cell Dorado comes first be a man proceed with the added change with 0 approval

He left the shunshin dust cloud tho
I guess so, but when a character leaves a stationary position with high speed movement isn’t it sort of common for them to leave a trail of dust or smoke of some kind

One example I can think of is when naruto and delta rushed at each other and left smoke clouds behind

I’m not exactly saying I disagree, but can we really say for certain it was shunshin

I guess so, but when a character leaves a stationary position with high speed movement isn’t it sort of common for them to leave a trail of dust or smoke of some kind

One example I can think of is when naruto and delta rushed at each other and left smoke clouds behind

I’m not exactly saying I disagree, but can we really say for certain it was shunshin
They were using Shunshin I remember forever ago, I think mrKingTempest made a good post for the visual indicators of Shunshin, wish I had it on me.

Profile's good. Take out the needs to touch from P&A and leave it in weaknesses.

Add that he believes that he's superior to Jigen and Code with the "#3 and #2 don't matter to #1, me" scan

Daemon supremacy 🥜
images

Since i got the approval of two mods, countless approvals from non mod members and basically zero contentions i'll create the page.

Gin called me his man wife when Agnaa was smitten with me using heart emojis, so it’s complicated to say the least

Back