• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Boruto's Most Important Character Finally Actualized (Code HATES Him After He Got His Pockets Checked, On 55th Street Custer)

He's finally become reality on this wiki.... the only reason to read and watch Boruto has come.... i'm happy to announce that the GOAT's profile has finally been created by yours truly over the span of a couple hours, and i wish to reward this verse with the best character within your fiction.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Lancero_2222/Bleach_Profile_Revisions_(Shinigami) (Ignore the name 🗿)

I've created Daemon's profile from the ground up, i've added all the required scans, references and explanations regarding everything about the profile, making sure it's completely up to date to the current standards set by the wiki, i also added the newly accepted formatting change of allowing profile creators to bold abilities without needing to use the bulleted format, i'm going to ask everyone who participates in this thread to give a comment about this formatting if you disagree with it, everyone who doesn't comment on this formatting i'm going to assume you're okay with it, this will make my job a lot easier if we do it this way.

So after saying all the formalities needed, let's get to the voting now.

(Note: This is my first time creating a profile from the ground up, so any constructive criticism would be appreciated)

static-assets-upload8048619056757422786.png

Agree - Arcker123, Arc7Kuroi, Nierre, Tdjwo (Disagrees with Attack Reflection), KingogKings777, Shadowbokunohero, Gokukid2005, YoutubeForKing, KingTempest

Disagree -

Neutral -

Last edited:
"Bleach Profile Revisions (Shinigami)"

Also Daemon isn't a Shinobi so I'm not sure if Surface Scaling/Water Walking is something he should have on his profile, unless he's done it and I've forgotten

EDIT: Same for Stats Amp

Replace Daemon's "attack reflection" with Causality manipulation. You could add a subtext to what his Causality manipulation really does.

"Bleach Profile Revisions (Shinigami)"
(Ignore the name 🗿)

Also Daemon isn't a Shinobi so I'm not sure if Surface Scaling/Water Walking is something he should have on his profile, unless he's done it and I've forgotten
It's already on the other Cyborg's profiles like Ada so i just thought this was already something accepted for Cyborg's to have inherently, and isn't the reasoning for both Surface Scaling/WaterWalking is by having decent chakra control? given Daemon's level of strength he should have at least comparable chakra control to BOS Kakashi tbh.

Replace Daemon's "attack reflection" with Causality manipulation. You could add a subtext to what his Causality manipulation really does.
It isn't Causality Manipulation, it's just Attack Reflection 🗿

Literally nothing proves it to be Causality Manipulation, the description we're given my Ada falls perfectly within the Attack Reflection definition compared to the Causality Manipulation definition.

Really not based on anything tbh

It's not like he has Sakura's Enhanced Strength that requires chakra control to use. He's just strong
Isn't your strength within Naruto somewhat based around your level of chakra control? the existence of Daemon's strength should point to the fact he would have at least equal chakra control to BOS Kakashi, at least imo.

If enough people disagree with these abilities being on his profile then i'm fine with removing it tbh.

Literally nothing proves it to be Causality Manipulation, the description we're given my Ada falls perfectly within the Attack Reflection definition compared to the Causality Manipulation definition.
Vsbw's definition perfectly aligns with what Daemon's ability is
Causality Manipulation: The user can redirect any cause to any effect, undo anything by inverting the relation cause/effect, or even separate them entirely, making a specific effect impossible to be caused or a specific cause not producing any effect.

Attack reflection is definitely more in line

Attack Reflection is the explicit ability to turn one's opponent's attacks against them. This is a rather powerful ability, being able to perform offense and defense simultaneously by effectively turning one's efforts against them. Some common limitations include only working on attacks of a certain type or power level, a lengthy preparation time, or a specific requirement for use.

Wouldn’t targeting intent be more than attack reflection though?

That’s literally just attack reflection 🗿
Attack Reflection would have been better if Daemon's ability was simply reflecting attacks like a mirror. But that isn't all his ability does. He reflects attacks instantly before they even get released from the opponent. Basically altering the normal way attacks get released by instantly reverting them back to the caster. That's textbook definition of Causality Manipulation.

When you spot two mrks arguing about causality manipulation and attack reflection. But you know it's neither of the two but instead friendship acceptance since he has to be touching them.

Disagree with statistics amplification, surface scaling, and water walking.

Other than that sure why not I guess I agree with the rest.

Attack Reflection would have been better if Daemon's ability was simply redirecting attacks. But that isn't all his ability does. He reflects attacks instantly before they even get released from the opponent. Basically altering the normal way attacks get released by instantly reverting them to the caster. That's textbook definition of Causality Manipulation.
I hear a lot of “he reflects attacks” aka attack reflection. The opponent has to have intent, start the attack, and it’s immediately reflected. It is textbook attack reflection. Y’all see that there’s a cause and effect to something and go “it’s causality manip” like you were trained by catalyst or sumn.

Tell me what's the difference between Daemon's ability and a Causality Manipulation?
Daemon's ability doesn't allow him to actively manipulate Causality like you're claiming it does, he's isn't effecting Causality in anyway with his ability.

What his ability allows him to do is reflect the killing intention of someone's attack back at his opponents, causing them to be affected by the aftermath of that attack, this is just Attack Reflection through reflecting said killer intention back onto the opponent, this isn't manipulating Causality in anyway or form, nothing implies it's manipulating Causality.

The onus would be on you to prove he's actively manipulating Causality to affect his opponents when Attack Reflection not only requires less assumptions to claim but is also directly supported by Ada's explanation of the ability.

It's just Attack Reflection, no ifs, ands or buts about it.

I hear a lot of “he reflects attacks” aka attack reflection. The opponent has to have intent, start the attack, and it’s immediately reflected. It is textbook attack reflection.
The opponent doesn't have to start the attack before it gets reflected. Merely thinking about hurting Daemon makes the opponent's own attack get reflected before even releasing it. That’s not how normal attack reflection
Y’all see that there’s a cause and effect to something and go “it’s causality manip” like you were trained by catalyst or sumn.
Just admit you dont understand how causality manip works before concluding I'm just say anything.

The opponent doesn't have to start the attack before it gets reflected. Merely thinking about hurting Daemon makes the opponent's own attack get reflected before even releasing it. That’s not how normal attack reflection

Just admit you dont understand how causality manip works before concluding I'm just say anything.
Daemon's ability doesn't allow him to actively manipulate Causality like you're claiming it does, he's isn't effecting Causality in anyway with his ability.

What his ability allows him to do is reflect the killing intention of someone's attack back at his opponents, causing them to be affected by the aftermath of that attack, this is just Attack Reflection through reflecting said killer intention back onto the opponent, this isn't manipulating Causality in anyway or form, nothing implies it's manipulating Causality.

The onus would be on you to prove he's actively manipulating Causality to affect his opponents when Attack Reflection not only requires less assumptions to claim but is also directly supported by Ada's explanation of the ability.

It's just Attack Reflection, no ifs, ands or buts about it.
Irony

I'd think you'd need more evidence for Daemon's ability to be considered Causality Manipulation.

It's not normal Attack Reflection, but it isn't Causality Manipulation either. All that needs to be said in the profile is "Attack Reflection (Explanation)". Deceived has already done that so I don't think anything needs to change regarding that

disagree with surface walking, it says it's something shinobi do and Daemon isnt a shinobi so replace the word Shinobi with Daemon or else everything on this thread was pointless smh, copy and paste lazy amateurs
anime-girl.gif

I'm pretty sure Kawaki had like basically zero chakra control I think but was still pretty strong before his ninja training from Naruto. So before his training, he most likely would not have been able to walk on water.

It's already on the other Cyborg's profiles like Ada so i just thought this was already something accepted for Cyborg's to have inherently, and isn't the reasoning for both Surface Scaling/WaterWalking is by having decent chakra control? given Daemon's level of strength he should have at least comparable chakra control to BOS Kakashi tbh.
Kawaki's strength and speed came just from his body modifications, he only learned to use chakra just before his fight against Boro.

Other cyborgs such as Delta are different tho, we've seen her use genjutsu to communicate with the other Kara members and she also creates a chakra cloak similar to Naruto's, so she knows how to use chakra.

Back