• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reio35's Greatest Nightmare Given Form (He's Crying As We Speak Edition) (Boruto Profile Creation)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Title inspired by the greatest CRT title creator ever @AlexSoloVaAlFuturo.

Profile:

Explanation:

After spending a couple hours yesterday and today I've finally finished creating Shibai's profile, yes i know he was just revealed a couple days ago, yes i know we don't have much information about the guy, i don't care. We have enough information to create a profile which is what I've done, think of it as a good foundation for a more complete, future profile that Naruto fans can work upon.

As you can see in the blog most of everything has been linked and referenced, making it up to date to our current profile guidelines, it's also the best Naruto/Boruto profile on this site don't @ me Wrath.

Voting:

Agree -

Disagree -

Neutral -

Last edited:

Profile:

Explanation:

After spending a couple hours yesterday and today I've finally finished creating Shibai's profile, yes i know he was just revealed a couple days ago, yes i know we don't have much information about the guy, i don't care. We have enough information to create a profile which is what I've done, think of it as a good foundation for a more complete, future profile that Naruto fans can work upon.

As you can see in the blog most of everything has been linked and referenced, making it up to date to our current profile guidelines, it's also the best Naruto/Boruto profile on this site don't @ me Wrath.

Voting:

Agree -

Disagree -

Neutral -
That's cool, but can he beat the big 3 of Bleach?

Profile:

Explanation:

Voting:

Agree -

Disagree -

Neutral -
Nothing confirms he had all shinjustu. Amado said only eiada and daemons abilites come from him specifically and kawaki's powers come from isshiki. So he shouldn't have all ostsuki powers.

Higher dimensional existence should held off till we have more information. Besides momoshki and amado have no way perceiving him going to higher dimension anyway so they shouldn't be used as a valid source

We know nothing about his AP, why is it there?
It should be unknown
Also, does he really need a profile? I mean he has a single appearance and aside the fact that all kara abilities came from him we know next to nothing

Strictly speaking while Isshiki's abilities and Code's claw marks are also Shinjutsu, they're not confirmed as being originally sourced from Shibai, so I do not think he should have them for now.

Shibai isn't stated to possess all Shinjutsu, from what I can tell in the latest chapter. Isshiki may have developed his Shinjutsu on his own.

Kinda need more proof that the higher dimension in question is spatially higher and not higher on the third dimension or a spiritual sense for that Higher-Dimensional Existence and 4D.

Kinda need more proof that the higher dimension in question is spatially higher and not higher on the third dimension or a spiritual sense for that Higher-Dimensional Existence and 4D.
Naruto has a spiritual plane, it’s called the Pure Lands, and if that’s what they were talking about they’d probably have said “Pure Lands” instead of “higher dimension”. But do we have strict standards for this?

Also, idk how it’s worded on the profile, but regarding the Code and Isshiki Shinjutsu, Shibai should either only get possibly, or as Damage said no.

The deadpeople land exists next to the regular lands, which is why they can communicate, make contact with, and share chakra between each other

It flat out says he even transcended to the level of where resurrection is out of the picture, yet in the spiritual plane of the Pure Lands, they resurrect countless times

Naruto has a spiritual plane, it’s called the Pure Lands, and if that’s what they were talking about they’d probably have said “Pure Lands” instead of “higher dimension”. But do we have strict standards for this?
Yes, you require more then such a barebones statement and such weak conjecture to gain Higher-Dimensional Existence and qualify for the fourth dimension.

If theirs no timelines or multiverses or that, then you need to prove the same qualitative difference as other higher dimensions. Even Higher-Dimensional Existence requires at least some level of stronger proof that it's a spatially higher dimension than this.

Yes, you require more then such a barebones statement and such weak conjecture to gain Higher-Dimensional Existence and qualify for the fourth dimension.

If theirs no timelines or multiverses or that, then you need to prove the same qualitative difference as other higher dimensions. Even Higher-Dimensional Existence requires at least some level of stronger proof that it's a spatially higher dimension than this.
You got a link to the standards?

and I would add a possibly Low 2-C
All existing in a higher D inherently would award is higher D existence sadly

You got a link to the standards?

He isn’t 😭 he said he saw the same plane Shibai went to, and that’s how Momo knows of all Shinjutsu, it’s spelled out rather clearly in chapter
No he didn't. He said he saw once observed this plane aka the material plane. Which is why he knows all possible shinjustu powers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back