• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reio35's Greatest Nightmare Given Form (He's Crying As We Speak Edition) (Boruto Profile Creation)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Inherently." why would that not be the case here? So far nothing has been said that really disqualifies that but I assume you've got something to prove this isn't applicable for AP?
Tier 2 starts with 4-D on a universal scale

Nothing says this is 4-D above a 3-A sized energy output. It could be like 4-D and wall level

"Inherently." why would that not be the case here? So far nothing has been said that really disqualifies that but I assume you've got something to prove this isn't applicable for AP?
Because he doesn’t have any feats or statements indicating he has that level of power. I’m unsure of the specifics to why or when we decided that’s the case, but we don’t give people AP just because they have higher D existence.

Because he doesn’t have any feats or statements indicating he has that level of power. I’m unsure of the specifics to why or when we decided that’s the case, but we don’t give people AP just because they have higher D existence.
Tier 2 starts with 4-D on a universal scale

Nothing says this is 4-D above a 3-A sized energy output. It could be like 4-D and wall level

Tier 2: Multiversal​

Low 2-C: Universe level+​

Characters or objects that are capable of significantly affecting[1], creating and/or destroying an area of space that is qualitatively larger than an infinitely-sized 3-dimensional space. Common fictional examples of spaces representing such sizes are space-time continuums (the entire past, present and future of 3-dimensional space) of a universal scale. However, it can be more generally fulfilled by any 4-dimensional space that is either:

A) Equivalent to a large extra dimensional space. That is, a higher-dimensional "bulk" space which embeds lower-dimensional ones (Such as our universe) as subsets of itself, whose dimensions are not microscopic / compactified.

B) Portrayed as completely transcending lower-dimensional objects and spaces in the setting of a given work of fiction.
Again.
Either 4-D on a uni scale or higher. This can be 4-D but not a uni scale

possibly H4C for likely being immensely above Kaguya and her ability to create a dimension with stars?

Crazy that the first FTL+ Naruto profile is coming from a completely featless character not that I disagree. Deceived showing once again he's US69's Boruto smurf account.

Last edited:
Strictly speaking while Isshiki's abilities and Code's claw marks are also Shinjutsu, they're not confirmed as being originally sourced from Shibai, so I do not think he should have them for now.

Shibai isn't stated to possess all Shinjutsu, from what I can tell in the latest chapter. Isshiki may have developed his Shinjutsu on his own.
I'm fine with removing or downgrading the Code stuff if more people disagree with it, but i definitely disagree with getting rid of the Isshiki stuff since we directly see that Shibai has Isshiki's Dojutsu, which means he'd most likely possess the inherent abilities from said Dojutsu without further context disproving that assumption. (It's his left eye jtlyk)

Wait

What says Shibai has Isshiki's moves?
I'm fine with removing or downgrading the Code stuff if more people disagree with it, but i definitely disagree with getting rid of the Isshiki stuff since we directly see that Shibai has Isshiki's Dojutsu, which means he'd most likely possess the inherent abilities from said Dojutsu without further context disproving that assumption. (It's his left eye jtlyk)

Strictly speaking while Isshiki's abilities and Code's claw marks are also Shinjutsu, they're not confirmed as being originally sourced from Shibai, so I do not think he should have them for now.

Shibai isn't stated to possess all Shinjutsu, from what I can tell in the latest chapter. Isshiki may have developed his Shinjutsu on his own.
I disagree just like Damage, everything we know about Shibai isn't really hard confirmed and completely speculative and built on a similar level as if being a "legend" or "myth". We've only had one chapter about Shibai that tells us nothing of what abilities he may or may not have, how powerful he physically is, and the higher dimensional discussion is as valid as Bleach's higher dimensional Reiatsu.

He shouldn't receive a profile until we actually get concrete feats and evidence about him that isn't heresay. Momoshiki is potentially the only valid speaker on behalf of Shibai and Momoshiki wasn't even alive when Shibai was.

Disagree.

I disagree just like Damage, everything we know about Shibai isn't really hard confirmed and completely speculative and built on a similar level as if being a "legend" or "myth". We've only had one chapter about Shibai that tells us nothing of what abilities he may or may not have, how powerful he physically is, and the higher dimensional discussion is as valid as Bleach's higher dimensional Reiatsu.
It not being "hard confirmed" doesn't negate the fact he still currently has uncontradicted information we can go off on, until you can debunk the reasoning behind why we aren't allowed to go off of Amado's statement, which is consistently confirmed true by Momoshiki, someone who has intimate knowledge about Shibai than you can't logically disagree with the profile's creation, you could only disagree with it because of incredulity.

It literally does tell us what abilities Shibai has, he is confirmed to have Daemon's and Ada's abilities, alongside Kama. He's also heavily implied to have Isshiki's Dojutsu abilities given the fact he directly has Isshiki's Dojutsu in his left eye. We have statements to go off of.

We quantitatively know an at least rating for how powerful he would be since those on Isshiki's or Naruto's level don't lose their physical form with their current power-level, something Shibai did after consuming, resurrecting and evolving himself for multiple millennia.

Shibai's statement is actually more consistent than Bleach's statement since it isn't contradicted like Bleach's statement.

He shouldn't receive a profile until we actually get concrete feats and evidence about him that isn't heresay. Momoshiki is potentially the only valid speaker on behalf of Shibai and Momoshiki wasn't even alive when Shibai was.
Disagree with that assertion, if we're given information about a character that isn't contradicted and is actually supported by statements made by a knowledgeable source about the character than that should be enough to gain a profile in my honest opinion.

Title inspired by the greatest CRT title creator ever @AlexSoloVaAlFuturo.

Profile:

Explanation:

After spending a couple hours yesterday and today I've finally finished creating Shibai's profile, yes i know he was just revealed a couple days ago, yes i know we don't have much information about the guy, i don't care. We have enough information to create a profile which is what I've done, think of it as a good foundation for a more complete, future profile that Naruto fans can work upon.

As you can see in the blog most of everything has been linked and referenced, making it up to date to our current profile guidelines, it's also the best Naruto/Boruto profile on this site don't @ me Wrath.

Voting:

Agree -

Disagree -

Neutral -
Profile looks good but disagree with low godly regeneration. He left the physical body he is not Regenerating anything.

Sharing dojutsu ≠ Sharing moves until stated

We can see with the Sharingan and Rinnegan that you can have the same dojutsu and different moves
This.

He might have the Rinnegan but there's zero proof that even Kaguya had Cyborgization or Homing Attacks or Tech Manip. Those abilities should be for Pain and Pain only.

...different, those were kinda directly stated to be universal for the rinnegan
I don't remember it being universally stated for all Rinnegan.

Those are all jutsu never seen before apart from Pain, Madara never used them, Sasuke sure as hell didn't. And Kaguya it's progenitor for the universe never once showed it.

It's definitely out of place on Shibai's profile

Disagree with HDE and Code's abilities for the reasons Everything and Damage gave above.

Isshiki I'm not sure about, I think it's hard to tell whether or not Shibai has the same eye or if it's just similar as it's not like we get a close up of it to compare with Isshiki's, it also doesn't really help that Isshiki's Dojutsu shape changed at least twice and Kawaki's looks different.

The rest seems relatively fine, though I think it would just be better to wait for more information honestly.

Just ******* close the thread, should've never bothered my time with this stupid shit, **** the verse. I'm not wasting my time debating people when i know most mods are going to disagree with the thread anyway.

We should just wait until more information is given about the character and someone else can propose the profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back