• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bobobo Evidence Request

Matthew_Schroeder

VS Battles
Retired
This profile has all the trappings and signs of an incredibly wanked character, and none of the very exaggerated and crazy claims attributed to him have any links or evidence attributed to it.

So yeah. I am requesting links, scans, videos, whatever that prove essentially everything here given. Specially the more absurd things like "Infinitely above baseline 2-A".

If nothing can be provided, you all gonna have a bad time.

While I love the guy, he does have lack of sources on the file. It think 2-A was supported at least iirc. Infinitely above does need evidence and his haxes does need some scans.

Any character who is like, Tier 2 without scans and has a giant Powers & Abilities list seems very wanked to me. It is almost like the person making the profile was trying to make them see as powerful as possible.

And considering how much the same few people are spamming this character this is very likely the case. "Look guys, look at how strong this dude I like is!"

2-A comes from a statement along the lines of "the worlds he creates are infinite", which can be interrupted as both infinite sized worlds, and infinite worlds.

Pretty sure he's at the very least in the Tier 2 range.

All the scans are in the discussion thread, or at least the scans used to justify the Tier 2 stuff. Hadou would know more than me, though.

I also don't really trust Hadou's word. No offense to the guy, but he is the person who suggested 1-A Dovahkii.

Most of the stuff in it is justified from what I remember of Bobobo, although it'll take a little while to get all relevant scans.

I think this is partly because the profile was locked before Hadou could finish making it. There are some things on there that they wanted to reword and some resistances aren't in the correct keys.

Yeah, most stuff I can say is justified if memory serves correctly. However, sources and such should be added overall.

I'll get everything, don't worry. Searching through my 908 scans, I found that there is one relevant scan pertaining to his tier that I don't have. So I'll grab it from the manga.

If anybody can link that one thread where Ant and others supported the initial "2-C, likely 2-A" rating with his third key, and I'll get scans for the other keys.

The "constellation feat" (him pulling the night sky, space and all, across the sky) isn't the only feat used to justify his tier. I don't know why people always ignore the multiple realms with skies full of stars.

And Matt, there is nothing wrong with 1-A Dovahkin, I'm still willing to argue for it when the Elder Scrolls revisions come around. Should the Daedric Princes be 1-A, should he. I think it's pretty disrespectful attacking an argument of mine you haven't even heard yet.

The problem is the source of his abilities, because people said he can resist to hades's Existence Erasure but there is no proof So if scans approve these abilities i'm 

Should take it to a wall or something, but what tier do you believe them to be? Curious here.

I wasn't boasting about Giga's intangibility, I was moreover referring to the context that Giga was using an erasure technique and it only erased their attacks without erasing them.

Yeah I don't think anyone was trying to argue that you need to use artistic attacks to harm gigas don't worry that's definitely a NLF. Just that his erasure worked on both physical and spiritual attacks but that Bobobo and Don resisted this erasure.

Back