• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bobobo Evidence Request

Oh, I see. Just taking pictures of the stuff on the spot. And you asked me the other day to get the volume for Don Patch's becoming a story feat, and that should be on like volume 20, somewhat closer to the end.

Because of an error of command it is in Spanish so I will not recognize it even if I see it I just need the chapter number or the image and it's good ;___;

I decided to give up. I have plenty of scans that show higher dimensions, infinite power and other stuff (Manipulation of Fate or Causality).Statements that I have on the databook. But since no one likes Bobobo and seems hated by the point of soon to put it building level, I do not do anything anymore XD.

True I will make it very easy. And I will explain the concepts. (I meant that if there are no links it's because this mangas is not known. I have all scans that do not exist on the internet for several years)

Bobobo228 said:
I decided to give up. I have plenty of scans that show higher dimensions, infinite power and other stuff (Manipulation of Fate or Causality).Statements that I have on the databook.
But since no one likes Bobobo and seems hated by the point of soon to put it building level, I do not do anything anymore XD.
I'm fine with 2-C bobobo and most of the hax, but I would like direct scans and I see nothing 2-A

Oh thank's ,Do not worry, I'm going to show the scans that normally surpass 2-A I'm creating the Revision with the scans never seen

From what I know, it's from the "he can create worlds that are infinite" statement, however, that doesn't even sound 2-C with the right contest. In fact, it seems High 3-A at first glance.

It's like saying "A Sayian has the power to destroy planets": he can destroy planets individually, but not multiple planets at once.

Okay

I like the series

Well

From what I have gathered

2-A should go

Abstract Existence and conceptual manipulation need to go, as does law manipulation

Low Godly Regenerationn and most of the others are fine, however.

To be honest, Low-Godly should go and be replaced with Type 8 immortaliy.

Ae and Concept Manip are as baseless as the Abyss itself.

2-A was more wank than me getting the Lady of Pain to High 1-B.

To my knowledge Bobobo doesn't even have supporting feats for anything beyond Low 2-C AT BEST

The best feat I saw was a few "Infinites" which could just be High 3-A, and "Muh Infinite Marketing power = High 2-A"

Can somebody summarise the arguments for adjusting the statistics and abilities?

Another thing that should be removed is Type 5 Immortality, since the creator of the profile explained me that its reasoning was just being able to come back from the afterlife, which shouldn't count as type 5.

I'm more interseted wheter he created all those "infinite worlds" at once or one at a tme, which would clarify wheter he would be 2-C or just Low 2-C (assuming those worlds have spacetimes of their own, which the profile seems to imply).

Well, we need more staff input.

You can politely ask the staff members who replied above to comment again via their message walls, if you wish.

Back