• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bobobo Evidence Request

The anime is secondary canon, but that world was made by a fusion, and it also that large in the manga. I like to argue it's 5D or higher, though. If we treat it as a 4-A realm, that's there, and I posted the scan where the world in that one scan was destroyed by the summon, and then Bo-bobo recreates that world. I literally showed that in the third scan on that post. This is him recreating that world.

His justification for having type 5 immortality is iffy: having extremely potent regenerations like Low-Godly or Mid-Godly doesn't give you this type of Immortality.

In fact, the sheer fact that he can go to the afterlife after dying and then resurrect himself contradicts it.

Same thing for type 4. Unless he's considered "divine" in his verse, or he has the protection of a more potent deity, I do not believe that being able to resurrect indefinitely from the afterlife, or even defeating a Demonic Entity would count.

More solid reasoning for type 4 is that Bo-bobo has the soul of a death god. That's covered on his profile, I'm pretty sure, just not in his type 4 justification. His type 5 justification is probably flimsy and could probably be removed, he has a retroactive immortality. He only sometimes has an undead physiology and only sometimes has a biology and only sometimes is a robot, and only sometimes dies and goes to no afterlife. He has several things to support type 4, though.

Not going to the afterlife after death isn't really a justification for type 5.

Type 4 may be okay though.

I agree with this thread in that Bobobo will need waaaay better justification/explanation for the things in its profile.

Why is that?

Because he lacks blogs and full context to explain those things, but now is suddenly being put at the same lvl of SMT and Digimon characters who actually have *an extensive history of long and detailed blogs and revisions* to solidify the place they stand at right now.

I've even seen claims of tier 1/1-A (!) Bobobo starting to pop up based on the general mess his profile is slowly turning out to be.

As I said in the other thread...

"I actually *hope* that profile is accurate and not Godzilla 2.0."

I can also give the feats for the powers

Power Null (Broke the petrification thing)

Plant Manipulation (Turned himself into a flower, and a cabbage, and a carrot, and a bunch of stuff)

Resistance to Petrification (Instead of turning into stone, he turned into a carrot)

One hit Kill (First image)

https://imgur.com/a/MP6YqNF

CursedGentleman said:
Breaking out of Petrification is just some form of resistance.

That's shapeshifting, not really plant manipulation. Plant Manipulation consists in manipulation already existing plants or making them grow.

That's a limited Resistance.

What is actually going on there?

He broke someone else petrification (A dude had been transformed into stone and his singing broke him out of the petrification)

Given, I never read Bo bobo before, so I was skeptical at first and I decided to save scans, so I dont know about it all different, just putting my input here.

I am working more with the Jojo image links, though it looks like I am the only one doing that.

My phone broke, when I get a new phone, I will regather scans. Uhm, Power Null comes from Bo-bobo World permanently making people lose their abilities until they're capable of releasing their soul through Hajike and Ganeme being a technique that throws sunglasses into his memories of the opponents' pasts to infect them with Ganeme, turning their abilities to sunglasses and making them lose their will to fight and some other stuff.

Back