• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

2 being of pure chaos walk into a bar and one of them say ow.

Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo (Character) Vs Bill Cipher
Speed Equalized
Physical Form Bill
Super Bo-bobo (First 2-C Key)
Fight takes place in gravity falls and Dipper and Mabel are watching the fight

Bill Cipher is being downgraded to Unknown, much to my pleasure so this probably won't last

What??? What do you mean by yes?
Bobobo is probably the most versitile Shonen Jump hero to ever exist, trying to predict what his opining is is about as easy as picking the one blue grain of rice in a tub of a billion slightly darker grain of rice. Litterally anything is on the table.

Bobobo is probably the most versitile Shonen Jump hero to ever exist, trying to predict what his opining is is about as easy as picking the one blue grain of rice in a tub of a billion slightly darker grain of rice. Litterally anything is on the table.
In that case, I'm not sure if that match can even be made if he's that unpredictable. All arguments would be based on pure speculations, so we can't accurately determine this match

It's just a question about who's hax are better, the fight is basically just an endornce competition and mostly for show.

It's just a question about who's hax are better, the fight is basically just an endornce competition and mostly for show.
You still can't make a match if you have no way to determine what BBB can do. You could say he would start with something, and I could just as easily say he starts with something else and you can't determine who is right, nor actually determining how a battle would work out

He uses the hacks that he has to fight, if he's out matched he dies if he doesn't he lives, that's what most fights in bobobo is seeing who's insanity/power is greater.

You realize that Bill APs or Physically punches bitches in-character right? He doesn't really hax to my knowledge

transmutation, demilitarization, and time hax are all things he does do in canon (why didn't he do any of those while chasing Dipper and Mabel is still a mystery to me), bill just never fought anyone on his level in the series so he doesn't really show it just one of those things.

transmutation, demilitarization, and time hax are all things he does do in canon (why didn't he do any of those while chasing Dipper and Mabel is still a mystery to me), bill just never fought anyone on his level in the series so he doesn't really show it just one of those things.
PIS. They literally only win due to PIS

He uses the hacks that he has to fight, if he's out matched he dies if he doesn't he lives, that's what most fights in bobobo is seeing who's insanity/power is greater.
You still can't make this battle if you literally can't say what he'll do first, because I can just as well say he do another thing and it might as well would be the case according to you

Bill doesn't start with AP against someone he doesn't know. He only used it once against Time Baby, and against the humans when they attacked
Oh yes, everything that could even be called a fight that he had Bill AP'd who he was up against, shown not once, not twice, but THREE times.

Oh yes, everything that could even be called a fight that he had Bill AP'd who he was up against, shown not once, not twice, but THREE times.
Key word is DOESN'T KNOW. Bill only fought the Pines family and Time Baby, both of them he knows very well and decided to mess with them in case of the former. When random people decided to attack him, he either petrified them, or transmutated them. And he did this countless time during weirdmaggedon

We have to go with the fights Bill has had, 3 times he AP'd his opponent, this might be an incon if prior knowledge was present, but it isn't.

Bill doesn't start with AP against someone he doesn't know. He only used it once against Time Baby, and against the humans when they attacked
Key word is DOESN'T KNOW. Bill only fought the Pines family and Time Baby, both of them he knows very well and decided to mess with them in case of the former. When random people decided to attack him, he either petrified them, or transmutated them. And he did this countless time during weirdmaggedon
Kind of contradicting messages your making, how am I supposed to belive that?

Kind of contradicting messages your making, how am I supposed to belive that?
Becasue he used AP only against Time Baby and the Shacktron user, who had connection to Ford so he decided to mess with them and kill Dipper and Mabel, which is why he decided to use AP, as he saw them as powerless compared to him.

Against Time Baby, he already knew him before so he didn't just haxed him like he did to random humans who attacked him.

When random people decided to attack him, he instantly turned them into banners. And the first thing he did after inflicting weirdmaggedon is snapping at Mabel, which made her fall asleep, rather than using AP on her like you suggest

Regardless the match should be closed. If you can't even say what BBB would do, then how exactly are you planning to make something that isn't just pure speculation and headcanon?

Oh wow! Were maple and Bill in-combat? If not then the point is moot. Okay, he has ONE time he haxed versus TWO where he AP'd, go with all of his fights. Also if BBB has anything faster then a snap then it straight up doesn't matter what he starts with, he just haxes bill into submission because everything he could do works.

Oh wow! Were maple and Bill in-combat? If not then the point is moot. Okay, he has ONE time he haxed versus TWO where he AP'd, go with all of his fights. Also if BBB has anything faster then a snap then it straight up doesn't matter what he starts with, he just haxes bill into submission because everything he could do works.
Bill never really was in a combat. Even the instance against Time Baby was a confrontation more than an actual fight.

And it's not just in the Fearamid. Even in the city during part 1, the people attemped to fight him when Bill first came, and as a result he turned them to stones (not all people but he did for some)

That's two times he haxed in a fight situation compared to one at most where he AP. Again, Time Baby instance isn't a fight, but rather a confrontation, not to mention all the times he haxed random people just for the heck of it

You say that like bill wasn't planning to murder Time Baby regardless, either way if BBB's is faster then a snap Bill is ******

You say that like bill wasn't planning to murder Time Baby regardless, either way if BBB's is faster then a snap Bill is ******
Still isn't a fight. Also, if you can't determine what BBB would do, then you can't make an actual battle with it, because the vote will be supported by nothing but speculations and headcanon.

Still isn't a fight. Also, if you can't determine what BBB would do, then you can't make an actual battle with it, because the vote will be supported by nothing but speculations and headcanon.
We can say that literally anything BBB does that isn't AP will work to beat Bill, random starting move or not the chances are ridiculously high that BBB starts with something that beats Bill and low that BBB starts with something that gets him killed

We can say that literally anything BBB does that isn't AP will work to beat Bill, random starting move or not the chances are ridiculously high that BBB starts with something that beats Bill and low that BBB starts with something that gets him killed
It's still based on speculation and headcanon, becasue you literally can't decide what he'll do. You can argue he'll start with hax, but I can just as well say that he doesn't and you can't really prove I'm wrong anymore than I can't prove that him starting with hax is wrong. You literally can't know, so you can't base your vote around a reasoning you have no way to knowing if it will even happen

Back