• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact AKM sama if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.

Blog Post Thread (New forum)

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
This thread is intended to help important non-calculation blogs to get noticed and receive feedback. This means that you can post information about hax and cosmology blogs here, so other members are notified about them.

Wow, it's incredibly solid, and as it says, it will still sparkle debate, so there may be nothing to add.

@Zach You're banned, but you can still PM me.

@ProfessorKukui4Life Please gather some scans, right now I can't really say if something is fine or not out of that, although I'll lean more to a no because, well, there's no proof stuff went exactly as you said.

Last edited:
Considering the lack of activity, I think it would be a good idea to encourage staff members to check this place every now and then.