• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Blog Post Thread (New forum)

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
He/Him
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
This thread is intended to help important non-calculation blogs to get noticed and receive feedback. This means that you can post information about hax and cosmology blogs here, so other members are notified about them.

Wow, it's incredibly solid, and as it says, it will still sparkle debate, so there may be nothing to add.

@Zach You're banned, but you can still PM me.

@ProfessorKukui4Life Please gather some scans, right now I can't really say if something is fine or not out of that, although I'll lean more to a no because, well, there's no proof stuff went exactly as you said.

Last edited:
Considering the lack of activity, I think it would be a good idea to encourage staff members to check this place every now and then.

Anyways, I'd like to get some thoughts on this as I won't be able to post a proper CRT on the matter for a while out of a decent amount of CRTs over the series in question pending conclusion at the moment.

@DontTalkDT What do you think about this? I'd rather this be smooth when the time comes and all, it argues for NEP and type 1 concept stuff, and so I think you'd be the best one to ask on the matter.

Anyways, I'd like to get some thoughts on this as I won't be able to post a proper CRT on the matter for a while out of a decent amount of CRTs over the series in question pending conclusion at the moment.

@DontTalkDT What do you think about this? I'd rather this be smooth when the time comes and all, it argues for NEP and type 1 concept stuff, and so I think you'd be the best one to ask on the matter.
Hyperbole, outlier

Well came across this issue with blog posts: https://prnt.sc/k9DqlqlhtzCl

The House of the Dead calc here has three comments: Ant's usual stock comment for calcs, an approval from another calc group member, and one comment that is just whatever. Usually Blog Posts show a number bubble showing how many comments a blog post gets, which I normally use as a quickfire way to see if someone came in to evaluate a calc or not. However, the number bubble is not showing up where its supposed to (usually at the top of the speech bubble icon). Is there a way to contact someone about it, especially given clicking "Contact" just takes me to the About page with no means of contact provided?

Back