• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach: Yhwach, The Soul King and "Can't Fear Your Own World"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matthew Schroeder said:
That he can make a sun with mental power (Which mind you isn't mentioned in those excerpts. But rather a reasonable assumption from IMade) does not mean it doesn't take effort or time. Characters with psionic powers aren't omnipotent.

Ichibe didn't bring up it taking time because he didn't bring up the stars to begin with.
Don't beat down the bush. Prime Soul King used Almighty to created everything as stated in the OP. There's no mystical third party ability in display in this feat.

why can't you guys just compromise and avoid the shitshow instead of pushing for the highest ratings possible

M11UTD said:
@Matt even assuming he made them one at timr, they're still made from something he created from nothing (reishi) as OP already explained.
Readong the quote it's more like Reishi just came out of the giant Hollow he killed. Which does not mean that he contained all Reishi in the history of everything.

Matthew Schroeder said:
What non sequitur nonsense is this? Raising a small country casually is in no way an argument for the casualness of Tier 5 and 4 feats.
That's not what I meant, Matt.

Matthew Schroeder said:
That he can make a sun with mental power (Which mind you isn't mentioned in those excerpts. But rather a reasonable assumption from IMade) does not mean it doesn't take effort or time. Characters with psionic powers aren't omnipotent.
Ichibe didn't bring up it taking time because he didn't bring up the stars to begin with.
What? he didn't need to say stars and galaxies. Soul Society is the name of the entire dimenson not the planet. IMade also already told you the dimension is made entirely of reishi so celarly he made everything.

4c is out of question because of the starry sky and also Reishi in the world of Kishi is invisible and Kishi can enter a world of Reishi like she know from Urahara and don't forget about what said about Dangai and Muken

"Using his powers of the Almighty as the 'keystone', the five of them created the foundation of a new world. Soul Society, the Material World and Hueco Mundo. Life and death were separated. The Soul Cycle ushered in a new era."

If its this part of the quote your talking about Imade, this doesnt actually prove the SK created everything all at one time. It only specifies what they created in the end as the end product of SK's creation.

Paul Frank said:
why can't you guys just compromise and avoid the shitshow instead of pushing for the highest ratings possible
It's what I've been offering from the start but the toxic culture around this site attracts people who only care about raising the levels of their favorite characters with abandon.

If people weren't so intent on going for the highest possible interpretation, but instead were willing to compromise and find a middle ground that's still reasonable. (For F sake people, going from 6-A / 5-C to 4-C is great already) this thread would have already concluded.

We should just go for 5-A to 4-C for now. 4-A to 3-C is obviously going to take a separate thread with alot more preparation and debating

Reishi exist in the Kishi World. (Living World)

Kishi doesn't exist in the Reishi Wold. (World of the Dead)

Reishi can enter the living world, but Kishi cannot enter the Reishi World without been converted into Reishi first.

The mysterious man said:
4c is out of question because of the starry sky and also Reishi in the world of Kishi is invisible and Kishi can enter a world of Reishi like she know from Urahara and don't forget about what said about Dangai and Muken
I quoted this too but they said it was irrelevant, which does not make any sense.

I think if it were not to consider that SK created the other stars / galaxies, then it also should not be considered that it created the sun. It will not make the slightest sense to be just 4-C.

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
"Using his powers of the Almighty as the 'keystone', the five of them created the foundation of a new world. Soul Society, the Material World and Hueco Mundo. Life and death were separated. The Soul Cycle ushered in a new era."
If its this part of the quote your talking about Imade, this doesnt actually prove the SK created everything all at one time. It only specifies what they created in the end as the end product of SK's creation.
You're disregarding context, Kukui:

"Although the Shiba ancestor tried to talk the Tsunayashiro ancestor out of it, it is said that the Rei-o was tied up and sealed within the crystal. The rest of Soul Society's history was witnessed directly by myself."

A man who was later named the Rei-o.

Using his powers of the Almighty as the 'keystone', the five of them created the foundation of a new world. Soul Society, the Material World and Hueco Mundo. Life and death were separated. The Soul Cycle ushered in a new era.

The Soul King made everything upon being sealed in the crystal we see him in the manga. The Soul King can't do anything in the Crystal but act as the Lynchpin to hold everything in place.

Also, he used the Almighty to do it, the Almighty being isntant in action when Yhwach uses it.

We already saw how Almighty works by Yhwach and Prime Soul King has a stronger Almighty base on the feat in question. We have a timeframe for how quick this happened base on how Yhwach uses the same eyes that were hereditary.

Again nothing at all demands that it was all done at once and in fact we know that he didn't create all the different worlds instantly either. Also the Creation Story never once mentions stars.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Again nothing at all demands that it was all done at once and in fact we know that he didn't create all the different worlds instantly either. Also the Creation Story never once mentions stars.
It does mentions the creation of the concepts of life and death which were created by the Soul King's Almighty.

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
Were not trying to wank statistics smh if we were we'd say some shit like 2-C, it's crystal clear. The dimension is Soul Society and he made it all.
Think I don't know how people here think? People are pushing for 4-A to make it easier to push for 2-C in the future. People wank shit gradually here.

in my opinion :

Prime Soul King : 4-C/High 4-C if only stars are accepted as there is multiples of them in SS or 3-C/3-B if "Galaxy Room" is accepted as valid for things Soul King created

Weakened Soul King and everyone who scale to him : at least 5-A as he almost effortlessly hold at least 3 planets from merging together without interruption for thousands/millions of years .

Matthew Schroeder said:
Again nothing at all demands that it was all done at once and in fact we know that he didn't create all the different worlds instantly either.
Never is this stated.

Also the Creation Story never once mentions stars.
It does not, but you keep ignoring that the Soul King created Reishi and the stars are made of Reishi.

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
"Using his powers of the Almighty as the 'keystone', the five of them created the foundation of a new world. Soul Society, the Material World and Hueco Mundo. Life and death were separated. The Soul Cycle ushered in a new era."If its this part of the quote your talking about Imade, this doesnt actually prove the SK created everything all at one time. It only specifies what they created in the end as the end product of SK's creation.
You're disregarding context, Kukui:

"Although the Shiba ancestor tried to talk the Tsunayashiro ancestor out of it, it is said that the Rei-o was tied up and sealed within the crystal. The rest of Soul Society's history was witnessed directly by myself."

A man who was later named the Rei-o.

Using his powers of the Almighty as the 'keystone', the five of them created the foundation of a new world. Soul Society, the Material World and Hueco Mundo. Life and death were separated. The Soul Cycle ushered in a new era.

The Soul King made everything upon being sealed in the crystal we see him in the manga. The Soul King can't do anything in the Crystal but act as the Lynchpin to hold everything in place.

Also, he used the Almighty to do it, the Almighty being isntant in action when Yhwach uses it.
What context? Nothing in the first part of the quote changes what I initially said. The quote about the Shiba Ancestor I mean.

Also, why are you assuming the Prime SK can use the Almighty in the exact same way as Yhwach can? Or rather, at the exact same speeds?

Matthew Schroeder said:
Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
Were not trying to wank statistics smh if we were we'd say some shit like 2-C, it's crystal clear. The dimension is Soul Society and he made it all.
Think I don't know how people here think? People are pushing for 4-A to make it easier to push for 2-C in the future. People wank shit gradually here.
Calm down, you don't have to push hostility that doesn't exist on users.

People are downplaying an nigh-omnipotent God which has better feats that the entire Greek Pantheon from God of War who are 2-C. Is unfair.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Evidence that he made all the stars simultaneously with a snap, like you are implying?

The Soul King lived for literally millions of years, and has plenty of time to stabilize and shape his creation. If he is 4-C, then we are assuming he can make at least one star with relative esse. Under this condition, he'd fill the skies of Soul Society with stars relatively quickly, as there are only about 8,000 stars visible in our night sky.

All that is required for the Soul King to reasonably make the stars of Soul Society is the capability to make a single star, the necessary range, and time.

So yes, I think 4-C is fine but anything beyond that is unfounded.
People should take some time to consider stuff like this.

AppleLord said:
We already saw how Almighty works by Yhwach and Prime Soul King has a stronger Almighty base on the feat in questio. We have a timeframe for how quick this happened base on how Yhwach uses the same eyes that were hereditary.
You mean a feat that has absolutely nothing to do with how fast you use an ability?

AppleLord said:
People are downplaying an nigh-omnipotent God which has better feats that the entire Greek Pantheon from God of War who are 2-C. Is unfair.
We dont use omnipotence for ratings

Also lol at having better feats than gow characters

AppleLord said:
I hate the God of War ratings too but this is neither here nor there.

Matthew Schroeder said:
This is ironic, and a fallacy which i'm sure you know.

Your argument also makes no sense, it never said planet nor the sun but you're pushing 4-C is solid? at least remain consistent honestly.

What context? Nothing in the first part of the quote changes what I initially said. The quote about the Shiba Ancestor I mean.

Also, why are you assuming the Prime SK can use the Almighty in the exact same way as Yhwach can? Or rather, at the exact same speeds?
It does, I'll explain:

1) The Soul King made things before being sealed in the crystal.

2) The Soul King can't act in the crystal as shown in the manga.

3) The Soul King had to have been sealed into the crystal immediately after making the worlds otherwise the worlds would just remerge together. It had to have all been done quickly.

As for the Almighty, Yhwach is the Soul King's son, why would the more powerful Soul King have a weaker Almighty?

We dont use omnipotence for ratings

Also lol at having better feats than gow characters

As far as I know I only said the Greek Gods Phanteon, not the Celestials of that universe.

You mean a feat that has absolutely nothing to do with how fast you use an ability?

Yhwach show those speed feats with Almighty after absorbing Soul King.

Can we not bring up Gow Feats here? Thats an entirely different can of worms. This thread is already enough of a shitshow as is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back