• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach: Yhwach, The Soul King and "Can't Fear Your Own World"

Status
Not open for further replies.
MachTwo said:
TheFinalOrder said:
IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
TheFinalOrder said:
But it's done via The Almighty, so it's not comparable off bat. Btw, i'd like to note that the the "Pushing and pulling" of the worlds do not demonstrate anything remotely to what would occur on the planets in such conditions, thus I don't think it's actually calcable.
There are never-ending earthquakes on all 3 worlds with caverns opening up in the grounds as this occurs.
Which are not really signs of planets being pushed or pulled.
Dangai exist to separate Real world and SS, Yhwach going is merged all three worlds into one.
Hence logically he need to physically pull those worlds closer.
This is not logical at all. This statement implies the Worlds are inherently trying to come back together as one with the Dangai preventing it.

Thus, if I were to say the Yhwach isn't pulling the worlds, only removing the Dangai which keeps them apart, how does that scale to his AP? He's not pulling them if the Dangai is there soley to separate them.

TheFinalOrder said:
This is not logical at all. This statement implies the Worlds are inherently trying to come back together as one with the Dangai preventing it.

Thus, if I were to say the Yhwach isn't pulling the worlds, only removing the Dangai which keeps them apart, how does that scale to his AP? He's not pulling them if the Dangai is there soley to separate them.
Where is the statement who said Yhwach removing the Dangai which keeps them apart?

The Dangai doesn't separate them, nothing says that. The Dangai just connects the two.

What keeps them separate is the Soul King's power.

What can move them together is the Soul King's power.

To argue otherwise is to just say "Hey, **** the lore".

The Dangai doesn't separate them, nothing says that. The Dangai just connects the two.

Dangai doesn't separate them?

MachTwo said:

Dangai doesn't separate them?
It does not as I explain in the OP.

What keeps the worlds separated is the Soul King's power.

What the Dangai does is connect Soul Society to the World of the Living.

Again, this is all done via The Almighty, thus no "Physical Force" should apply to the feat and thus scale to AP.

Yhwach's Almighty demonstrated to us the ability allows an individual to do stuff without having to physically do it themselves.

So if the SK has/is doing this all with The Almighty, how does it scale to AP when the Almighty shows the user doesn't have to exert energy or force to accomplish any task?

The Dangai in no way separates them, only connects. That's an assumption on your part.

TheFinalOrder said:
So if the SK has/is doing this all with The Almighty, how does it scale to AP when the Almighty shows the user doesn't have to exert energy or force to accomplish any task?
>doesn't have to exert energy or force to accomplish any task?

Yep, with A Yhwach can even pull universes apart, he doesn't have to exert energy or force to accomplish that task, right?

Hst master said:

The Dangai in no way separates them, only connects. That's an assumption on your part.
Just going by what the user who I responded to said.

Almighty is an ability, abilities use Reiryoku/Reiatsu ya know?
Energy still exist.
Of course, but I should ask, does the user of the Almighty need comparable levels of Energy to Affect Reality in such a way?

I've read Bleach entirely and nothing is stated or implied that Almighty Users require comparable Energy in relation to specific feats they achieve with it. Let me know if this is confusing.

I have a question

Cant Soul King also be present everywhere via application of 2 diffrent fullbrings (Book of the end and Basic Fullbring on atleast scale on which Aura used it) and The Almighty?

(A part from novel) Electronic space:-

"It seems that both Hikone and Ikomikidomoe have gotten serious. Even Tokinada-sama has called out the true name of his zanpakuto."

"Your reikaku is really a cheat-code."

Code:
"It's not really all that omnipotent. I just let a part of myself diffuse and spread across the key points within the Kyogoku."
"Diffusing your body... I'd still call it a cheat code."

So from what i understand is that she can diffuse her parts and can feel or see everyone in its range.

Now via Book of The End SK might also be able to live and see each and every individual's past and via Almighty the future .

Please correct me if i am totally wrong or somewhat wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back