• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach: Yhwach, The Soul King and "Can't Fear Your Own World"

Status
Not open for further replies.
'''I guess the reals question should still be what is the tier for holding 3 worlds from colliding and being able to collide 3 worlds? That would be Mimihagi and the Weakened Soul King's Tier with Yhwach, Ichigo and Aizen scaling above.'''

Base Yhwach (Almighty on) > Mimihagi = Weakened Soul King < Shikai Ichigo < Base Yhwach (Almighty on)

It would be an outlier if it results in 5-B.

Also shouldn't there also be a sun behind the moon in Hueco Mundo that doesn't orbit around the planet itself and that's why is always night time? The moon shines so there's a light source behind it.

I see no reason to change Ichigo's form name since it was called Merged Hollow in the manga source material. Hollowfication is a term for modified Shinigami's. Ichigo was born like that.

The lowest number achieved for this feat is Star level, yet it would be down a lot. The talent itself was a feat that can not even be measured in terms of speed, not only because it has no basis, but was a creation of its own space, which separated 3 worlds into different spaces.

Let's face it, this is at least High 4-A or 3-C.

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
@Professor
Not really, the ancestors made the seal and use his power exclusively to make them. So all in all everything occurred because of the Almighty. Those ancestors are fodder to him. As for time, nothing implies it took long considering they mentioned a specific time period for other things.
Thats not what im asking before Imade replied. I know the feat doesnt get divided at all because only the SK's power is explictly used to do this feat.

What I was asking was if the ancestors themselves created the world, using the SK's power. Because if they did, then that makes it questionable on whether or not they all did this in the exact same timeframe.

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
@Kukui
You're reading that bit wrong, the 5 people did not make the world, they used the Soul King and his powers to make the world that they asked for that I bolded above. The Soul King did what the 5 people wanted.
So they themselves didnt use his powers at all is what your saying? They just requested the SK to make the worlds and he granted their request?
Yes, that's why there is the bit in the quote of Ichibei wondering why the Soul King let himself be used knowing the future. Deciding that the Soul King allowed himself to be used and multilated.

But seriously,we have atleast 3 statements that soul cycle affects the whole universe,even when urahara explains that to ichigo in the first movie he said that the whole universe is in ss&realworld

They both have sun,moon&stars and we even see galaxies in ss dimension with gremmy's galaxy room

The databook sais that they both are parallel to each other

So it makes sense..

I think you forgot to mention that you could see several stars in the Soul Society, as well as their space was covered in stars and galaxies.

But anyway, great work.

AppleLord said:
It would be an outlier if it results in 5-B.
That's not possible as Dark pointed out above.

Also shouldn't there also be a sun behind the moon in Hueco Mundo that doesn't orbit around the planet itself and that's why is always night time? The moon shines so there's a light source behind it.
I can't say, I don't know astrology.

I see no reason to change Ichigo's form name since it was called Merged Hollow in the manga source material. Hollowfication is a term for modified Shinigami's. Ichigo was born like that.
That's false, there is no name given and Hollowfication per the manga and databook is the term for using Hollow powers on top of your innate powers.

USklaverei said:
I think you forgot to mention that you could see several stars in the Soul Society, as well as their space was covered in stars and galaxies.
But anyway, great work.
Multiple galaxies?

Sekkonds. said:
But seriously,we have atleast 3 statements that soul cycle affects the whole universe,even when urahara explains that to ichigo in the first movie he said that the whole universe is in ss&realworld
They both have sun,moon&stars and we even see galaxies in ss dimension with gremmy's galaxy room

The databook sais that they both are parallel to each other

So it makes sense..
I translated Urahara's statements and they don't say universe, it says Sekai which means world usually. Uchuu is what is said for universe.

Having galaxies, stars and moons doesn't mean it's a universe.

It's explicitly stated that Hueco Mundo has no light source, hence why it's always night there. Assuming it has a sun just because of the way the moon is drawn (also known as "artistic liberty") would go explicitly against what the lore tells us.

I really disagree with much discussed in the OP, mainly the point of the world being separated. Also the Soul Society has Muken but I will not talk about it for now.

The Hueco Mundo (ancient paradise) has become the cover of hell, it does not make sense to say that the world has been separated and besides, the Soul King is declared to be almost Omnipotent, so it is not unthinkable that he created both worlds.

I translated Urahara's statements and they don't say universe, it says Sekai which means world usually. Uchuu is what is said for universe.

┘ó┘á┘í┘®┘á┘Ñ┘ú┘á ┘á┘í┘á┘ó┘í┘ó
FB IMG 1558724840615
FB IMG 1558723975123

KazuiK said:
I really disagree with much discussed in the OP, mainly the point of the world being separated. Also the Soul Society has Muken but I will not talk about it for now.
The Hueco Mundo (ancient paradise) has become the cover of hell, it does not make sense to say that the world has been separated and besides, the Soul King is declared to be almost Omnipotent, so it is not unthinkable that he created both worlds.
The worlds are separated, I literally prove this with scans.

Muken means nothing.

Hueco Mundo was not the cover of Hell, we're never told what is.

The Soul King being called omnipotent is obviously false since he was able to be multilated.

I already said he made the worlds.

Did you even read the CRT?

Sekkonds. said:

┘ó┘á┘í┘®┘á┘Ñ┘ú┘á ┘á┘í┘á┘ó┘í┘ó
FB IMG 1558724840615
FB IMG 1558723975123
Those are VIZ translations, which Imade already disputed in his OP.

If the Soul King created Soul Society dimension which is not in the living world he also created a universe for Soul Society. Soul Society has a sun, moon, and there is a panel of Tousen looking at the stars at night with his girlfriend which is telling him something about them.

ACE777AB-8AFE-4ECF-9DC2-83FB8AF6965F
C4F7D089-43B0-497F-A90D-69F3C03DCC71

Again people, I'm asking for two things in the CRT, I never said what the tier is, I stated a few things:

1) No one scales to the Prime Soul King and the Prime Soul King made 3 worlds, 2 moons (one in Hueco Mundo and Soul Society), at least 1 star (one in Soul Society) and potentially made galaxies and a starry sky as shown by Gremmy through Galaxy Room.

2) Ichigo, Mimihagi, Yhwach and Aizen scale to the Weakened Soul King who could collide 3 worlds or move 3 worlds away from colliding.

If even one of the worlds have stars or any tier 4 construct.. Wouldn't the collapse of all 3 simultaneously being caused by one person result in Tier 4 (or maybe closer to , but may or may not reach 3 if the galaxies part is legitimate) regardless of Hueco Mundo not having any light ?

Yes, I translated these from Japanese, they don't say universe. They say Sekai, not Uchuu.

I will find the raws and use google translation..saying that viz make a mistake 3 times even in the movie is kinda ridiculous

There's also something that intrigues me.

As Imade mentioned in the OP, the Dangai is a different space and time disconnected from the time and spaces of the Soul Society and the World of the Living. It is a disconnected space that is surrounded by a torrent of layers of time.

If SK created this, would not it be something like 4D?

@Imade

Yes, I read the CRT, I do not agree with you does not imply that I did not read. And I do not really see anything that points out that the worlds have been separated, besides it does not make sense to say that the human world already had a sun and a moon since it was formed by the Soul King.

Is there concrete evidence that he made galaxies? If not, then I think High 4-C would be the best. If there is concrete evidence for the galexy creation then 4-A would work.

The balance that the Hollows affected, and the Shinigami led, was universal. A whole Universe shaking is 4-A, it does not make sense below this, for God's sake. (God is Aizen)

This , and This .

The Hollows already affected the natural balance of things long before the Soul Society existed. For me, reinforcing again, 3-C or 4-A.

That's false, there is no name given and Hollowfication per the manga and databook is the term for using Hollow powers on top of your innate powers.

Yet, Yhwach asks Ichigo if that's the form he takes when he merges with his Hollow, and Ichigo says Yes, so that's Merged Hollow form.

Actually, why are we so certain that Gremmy's Galaxy Room was referring to the outer space of the Soul Society instead of it just being a construct he himself imagined up?

AppleLord said:
Yet, Yhwach asks Ichigo if that's the form he takes when he merges with his Hollow, and Ichigo says Yes, so that's Merged Hollow form.

That's incorrect, Yhwach says: "This is the form you take when you meld with your Hollow Powers?"

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
ThatProfessorKukui4Life said:
Actually, why are we so certain that Gremmy's Galaxy Room was referring to the outer space of the Soul Society instead of it just being a construct he himself imagined up?
That means Gremmy is 3-C...
Not....really.

It would easily be an outlier on pretty huge proportions. The feat itself can be legit, it just wouldnt be applicable for obvious reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back