• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BLEACH VS NARUTO WHICH IS BETTER

1. Gotta gives this to Naruto...at least until the war arc.

2. Ichigo of course. If only Kishi had never made Naruto into the choosen one and keeping him as the underdog who works hard to fulfill his dream. At least we all knew Ichigo is somewhat a prodigy and special since the start.

3. Yhwach's mustache looks far more intimidating than a stoic MILF.

4. Bleach by landslide. Even the side characters have their own shining moment, even likes of Nanao and Nemu.

5. Aizen>every Naruto's villain. The dude has a point when he stated "why are you obeying to that thing?" to Urahara. Referring that why someone as powerful as him should listen to something as helpless as Soul King.

6. Bleach. The animations are top notch and not to mention the background music. Also, at least Bleach's filler arc are far more interesting than Naruto (Especially zanpakuto arc).

7. Bleach no contest. Naruto doesn't have someone like Shiro Sagisu to back them up for this.

8. Never played any.

9. Rukia, Nel, Yoruichi, Unohana, even Orihime. Do I need to say more?

10. Bleach no contest again. The almighty, the deathdealing, the x-axis, and so on. Bleach last arc is source of the uniqueness. Even in the previous arc like FKT arc introduced Kyoraku's unique shikai.

11. Basically what LAS said. Athough if we are talkin about the MC children...Kazui would blow Boruto off the water. The brat one-shotted Yhwach after all.

Better anime music?

As much as I love treachery.. and I do LOVE TREACHERY.

I gotta give it to Blue bird and Sadness and Sorrow.

EDIT: Also just to sum up which I personally believe to be better. Naruto in all aspects cuz nostalgia EXCEPT villains cuz Aizen. And moustache man who STOLE MY FATHERS LOOK.

despite naruto being my fav out of the three, i think the Bleach anime is a better adaption than the Naruto, not nearly as much fillers and consistent animation.

Y'know what...

Both had their Pros and their Cons. The debate can be made but ultimately... We all part of the same family :D

AIZEN BANKAI ******* WHEN?!?! He didn't feel Yhwach was ******* worth using it on so what?! Is his Bankai what ended the series?

Shounen's are easy to figure out. Good guys always win, If nothing school days had a rather unexpected plot... Twist? Lol

Blanked said:
Shounen's are easy to figure out. Good guys always win, If nothing school days had a rather unexpected plot... Twist? Lol
Clannad's is better imo.

True but I meant marvel did star wars comics well before it was acquired by Disney for movies and stuff. Which I assume was what he was comparing

1. Naruto hands down. This was one of Kubo's weaknesses after a while.

2. Again Naruto. Ichigo did a complete 180 in the last arc becoming a part of the system.

3. Bleach thanks to kaguya. Shame since the villains preceeding her were a couple of the best in all fiction.

4. Naruto because Bleach really has no heroes lol

5. This sort of depends who you classify as a villain so I'm going to leave it alone

6. Neither. One cancelled and the other filler bustered lol

7. My reollection gets a bit foggy here but I'm going with Naruto because I can only remember #1 for Bleach and Pain's was better.

8. Bleach brave souls

9. Neither but if I had to I'd give the edge to Bleach because of Rukia

10. Naruto because the ninjas have access to all sorts of talents through ninjitsu. Bleach characters by and large have only one specific ability each to work with. Bleach has more hax though.

11. Naruto for obvious reasons.

Naruto wins 6-3

Bleach

1. Depends, sometimes Naruto is better(Shikamaru Shippuden, Sasuke Retrieval arc) Sometimes Bleach is better(Soul Society, Fullbring Arc imo)

2. Ichigo, he's extremely more relatable than Naruto, and actually acts like a real life person and shows other emotions other than happy go lucky or rightgeous fury. Also since he started out the underdog, but later became the chosen golden boy. Like LaS said he told Neji some bs

3. Bleach at least Yhwach wasn't just shoe horned in last minute or talk no jutsu'd down.

4. Bleach again at least the support cast stays relevant more, sometimes more than Ichigo himself

5. Aizen for reasons above

6. Both make me cry but Bleach at least didn't throw months of filler at me at the most important moments(Naruto and Sasuke vs Madara flashbacks)

7. Plays Chokkaku B13A, Cometh the hour and Stand up, be strong you tell me

8. Tie because the only bleach games I played were Soul Ressurection and Brave Souls but I enjoy Storm 4 as well

9. Rukia best girl

10. Bleach it has unique abilities that are pretty hax

11. Naruto because......BORUTO

1. Naruto was actualy getting somewhere

2. Ichigo didn't get as annoying as Naruto

3.Ywwatch actually had a personnality

4. Rock Lee and Shikamaru are still some of my favorite characters

5. Bleach had better "big bad" but I prefer Naruto arc vilain (Haku, Daidara, Hidan, Kakasu ect.) Tie

6. I haven't watch either but the Bleach clip I have seen are cool as f*ck

7. I haven't watch either anime

8. I haven't played any of them

9. The Bleach girl actually do something sometime

10. I alway had a soft spot for chakra, the only battle systeme I find better are stands and ne

11. Naruto hand dow

It's sad how people don't mentioned one of the best characters Bleach ever head. Gin.

He tricked even Aizen and every freakin fan of the series. Honestly one of the most epic and memorable scenes in anime for me.

Blanked said:
It's sad how people don't mentioned one of the best characters Bleach ever head. Gin.
He tricked even Aizen and every freakin fan of the series. Honestly one of the most epic and memorable scenes in anime for me.
Gin is underrated.

He's easily the 3rd best villain in the series (1st being yhwach and 2nd being aizen)

Well, "villian". He is not a real villian in the end. Like he knew what he had to do in order to deal with Aizen and even if he was costrected to do some "evil" things he is more than justified.

Back