• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BLEACH VS NARUTO WHICH IS BETTER

Gin had the perfect balance of a good guy playing the bad guy

He had the perfect motive and felt the wise obligation that aizen was a man that deserves to be put down...his efforts were well earned and the time he spent being the villain was indeed worth it.He acted like the most hateful and scummy snake that was all about being a dick

But behind that mask was a caring and obligated man that would do anything to make the one he loved safe,Gin just has an amazing concept both as a hero and a villain

Unlike aizen,Yhwach was actually much more of a threat.

Your more likely to appreciate aizen than yhwach since yhwach is not a exactly villain that you would love.

You wanna see him die than see him emerge victorious

those 2 things places aizen above yhwach in terms of being a villain IMO

Unlike Yhwach,Aizen was a likable villain that some people wanted to succeed despite his role in the story (that includes me) When yhwach on the other hand is likely to be viewed as the asshole baddie that we wanted to die (Him killing yama was indeed a dick move)

So yeah

Putting aizen's action into account during the last arc.

It pretty much makes Yhwach much more of a villain than aizen tbh

Yhwach was more of a threat? We haven't even seen Aizens Bankai ovo and he didn't find Yhwach worthy Kappa

I agree on the other points though. Aizen simply doesn't wanna be ruled so if that means teaming up he'll do it. Deep down he ain't really a bad guy. Aizen and Yhwach for shared presidency 2020? **** those central assholes!

Wait it's a shounen...

Kurama and White best villains. They only took action so they could survive. Greedy bastards!

>Unlike Yhwach,Aizen was a likable villain that some people wanted to succeed despite his role in the story (that includes me) When yhwach on the other hand is likely to be viewed as the asshole baddie that we wanted to die

Actually In the last few chapters I wanted him to kill everyone and win. Would of been a nice change from the usual heroes win thing, and to see the planets merging together

1. I want to say Bleach. Naruto's plot is damn good and would stay the victor... but it went really off the rails by the War arc and with broken aseops and dragging on certain threads but forgetting most of the characters, it almost made Bleach tame in comparison despite its straight-forwardness

2. Personally, I always preferred Ichigo.

3. Yhwach at least had more foreshadowing and some intellect in battle

4. Assuming we're doing like the Gotei vs Konoha 11... Bleach, we at least got more focus on a good portion of the cast whereas for Naruto, the only ones who really got focus were Shikamaru, Sai, Hinata, and Neji post timeskip.

5. This is actually pretty close... leaning towards a tie

6. Bleach, even if it was canned early, they at least didn't get filler hells

7. Bleach

8. Naruto, most of Bleach games remained in Japan but outside of 3rd Phantom and Brave Souls, they aren't as memorable

9. BLEACH. HANDS. DOWN. The main issue in Naruto with handling female characters were how some like Tenten (best girl btw) get sidelined, get badass decay, and especially end up being lovesick (Hianta and Sakura especially)

10. Bleach... but barely.

11. Naruto easily won the legacy sadly. The fact Shueisha's milking it and Dragonball to the point the cows themselves are trying to figure out why their udders are backed up to the size of small planets

Back