• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach upgrades

Burning Full Fingers said:
I remember one Continent level calc for Ulquiorra's Cero Oscuras using vaporization.
Which even many Bleach supporters heavily disagreed with, including the one who made the calc.

No, I'm referring to the entire "They aren't using pixel scaling" thing. We just aren't using pixel scaling to find the size of the Seireitei since it goes against the actual sizes we're given from the Manga and the light novels. We aren't throwing away Pixel scaling as a whole, which other seem to think we're doing.

Gremmy's meteor only gets MC if the size lines up to seretei. Gremmys Meteor only lines up based on visuals of Seretei. These very visuals produce WAY lower scores (I can't stress this enough its not a matter of a few times but literally making characters thousands times stronger) when done done by the people whom Raven used in his calc. Knight excludes visuals of seretei.

It would be different if Gremmy's meteor had actually landed and destroyed seretei. Then calc team could appply puvlerization or whatever to the massive size of seretei proposed by knight. This did NOT happen. The feat is based on the art which Knight threw out to rapidly increase seretei's size.

I'll say it again this is a glaring contradiction/double dipping/hypercrite/schrondengers Kubo/etc

I haven't excluded visuals of the Seireitei. This has been discussed in a previous thread and deemed inconsistent. The visuals we're given for the Seireitei would put it at 32Km which is objectively false given the statements we're given in the Manga and the light novel and the fact that it takes multiple days for Shinigami to wall from one gate to another. Don't twist things up.

That's the mistake you keep making Dr Fix. Even the original calc didn't take the total destruction into account, we're using the KE of the meteorite. I'm not sure if you know how calculations work. Also I'd appreciate it if you stopped throwing shade there.

I'd appreciate if you stop insulting people instead of responding to the facts.

"I haven't excluded visuals of Seretei"

"The visuals we're give of Seretei would put it at 32Km which is objectively false given the statements . . "

How is this not a contradiction?

"Stopped throwing shade here . . ."

meaning he 's telling me I am throwing shade. That IS an insult to my character.

I didn't even insult anyone but sure. Telling someone to stop throwing shade isn't an insult either. It's self explanatory, that's me telling you to stop throwing shade to avoid conflict. You act as if I just said **** off.

That's the thing. That's the contradiction. I'm really not sure how to explain this better to you Dr Fix. We're aren't using the pixel scaled method for finding the size of the Seireitei. We're using the method we get from statements.

Dr.Fix said:
"Stopped throwing shade here . . ."

meaning he 's telling me I am throwing shade. That IS an insult to my character.
The insult is currently flying over my head

I'm not even discussing Seretei's size needing an adjustment. One more time, I'm bringing up that even with Seretei's new scaling, the reasons for scaling the meteor are invalid because of how seretei got that big.

Anyway, I've said all I can say on the matter. At this point its up to the staff if they want to address the points Matt, Burning, and myself have brought up or push this through.

It got there via Statements. This is like my 5th time explaining it to you. You aren't understanding the logic behind things, but it's been accepted and reviewed by the calc team. And with all due respect Dr Fix they know a lot more about how that works than you and I.

"Burning"

Me didn't say anything. I was asking about why pixel scaling should be thrown out, since it would make the feats in the verse unable to be quantified properly.

I just copied and pasted the already in use calculation from Kepekley23 and Gwyn. If the accepted size for Seireitei is go, then that simply means that whatever values have been used to find the current accepted 6B value will simply be replaced by the new Size for Seireitei value and the result changes to 6A.

I have not created a new calc with a new method, I adjusted already existing, accepted and linked calculations with new agreed upon numbers.

Soldier Blue said:
Some databooks state that those grey pillar things are 30 metres tall. And Gwyn has estimated the height of those red pillar things at 45 metres in another calc.
This is false. MASKED Databook 2 says that the red pillar Grimmjow destroyed with his elbow darts had a radius of 30 meters.

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
This is false. MASKED Databook 2 says that the red pillar Grimmjow destroyed with his elbow darts had a radius of 30 meters.
Radius of 30 metres? That makes so much more sense. I knew 30 metres height was too little.

Yeah, the grey pillars are **** all huge. Theres two types of grey pillars as well. The short fat ones and the tall skinny ones on top of Las Noches that connecet all the way down to the center of Las Noches.

Damn...radius of 30m, diameter of 60m, those pillars are huge as hell. Just another piece of evidence to support Los Noches being hundreds of kilometers, due to the horizon seen from the height of those pillars

I take it you hit 9 on your number pad instead of 6 by mistake?

Anyway, in order for Las Noches to be hundreds of kilometres across, those pillars would have to be 3+ kilometres tall at the very least. They are not. The only multi-kilometre tall pillars are the central 5 where Aizen's throne room was. They go up all the way to the dome, which I already did scale at 3.51 kilometres high.

As I explained above, using horizon formula, you would end up with Las Noches of only dozens of kilometres across, not hundreds.

@Soldier Blue

Not a mistake, just a complete brain fart

What about running toward Los Noches for a long time without it changing size in the distance though? That big an object suggests far more than dozens of km

You can get Las Noches to big sizes based off of the visuals. Ichigo running towards it for at least 3 hours and then saying he has basically gotten no closer to it requires huge sizes.

But I don't think Ichigo's run is conclusive enough to get a size on its own. We should probably have a thread on this.

Back