• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jugram Haschwalth(Bleach)Re-Tiering Suggestion + Re-Tiering Suggestion for Gremmy Thoumeaux/Why hasn't this Re-Tiering Suggestion been Implemented

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because of the recent changes in the Bleach series' ranking for the top tier characters, I wanted to ask if it was possible to change the tier that Jugram currently sits on and if not possible, why not? This Re-Tier suggestion has been up for a while, and I was wondering if it was possible to get it looked at. The reason for the re-tiering is because Jugram is one of the strongest characters in the series, and him being the second in command of Yhwach's army and also being the Grandmaster of all Sternritter is nonetheless an inviolable feat.

Reasoning: Gremmy Thoumeaux is one of the few characters in the Bleach series who have been able to fight Kenpachi Zaraki on equal footing, traded multiples attacks with Kenpachi and was able to back him into a corner (for the most part) before his untimely death. According to the database, Kenpachi was ranked before his fight with Gremmy at 5-B. Gremmy was able to injure him several times during their encounter and survived an onslaught of his attacks.

I do not think that it would be far-fetched for both Gremmy and Jugram to be relative in strength, especially when you consider that Mask the Masculine was able to defeat 3 Vice-Captains together, with all of them being ranked at 6-B with relative ease, only receiving superficial injuries, and right afterward was also able to severely injure both Kensei Muguruma and Rōjūrō Ōtoribashi, both of them being relatively low in terms of power when compared to the other Captains. They are both somewhere between the High 6-B and High 6-A ranks. Because of this, I believe that it would be best to upgrade the tiers of both Gremmy and Jugram, and possibly every sternritter.

Last edited:
Okay then.
Also currently profiles scaling is a bit "outdated" or "messed up" because the current tier 5 scaling is based on what happens in the anime so if a fight doesn't happen yet that's important to a characters scaling then they won't receive those updated ratings until the fight happens and end of cour.

And you should have waited for TYBW anime to be over. The only CRT that can be made for Bleach are for Powers And Abilities

Last edited:
The anime is about to adapt that fight, and I’ll be covering all the AP/durability changes and updates that occur from cour 2 scaling at the end of cour 2.

Because of the recent changes in the Bleach series' ranking for the top tier characters, I wanted to ask if it was possible to change the tier that Jugram currently sits on and if not possible, why not? This Re-Tier suggestion has been up for a while, and I was wondering if it was possible to get it looked at. The reason for the re-tiering is because Jugram is one of the strongest characters in the series, and him being the second in command of Yhwach's army and also being the Grandmaster of all Sternritter is nonetheless an inviolable feat.

Reasoning: Gremmy Thoumeaux is one of the few characters in the Bleach series who have been able to fight Kenpachi Zaraki on equal footing, traded multiples attacks with Kenpachi and was able to back him into a corner (for the most part) before his untimely death. According to the database, Kenpachi was ranked before his fight with Gremmy at 5-B. Gremmy was able to injure him several times during their encounter and survived an onslaught of his attacks.

I do not think that it would be far-fetched for both Gremmy and Jugram to be relative in strength, especially when you consider that Mask the Masculine was able to defeat 3 Vice-Captains together, with all of them being ranked at 6-B with relative ease, only receiving superficial injuries, and right afterward was also able to severely injure both Kensei Muguruma and Rōjūrō Ōtoribashi, both of them being relatively low in terms of power when compared to the other Captains. They are both somewhere between the High 6-B and High 6-A ranks. Because of this, I believe that it would be best to upgrade the tiers of both Gremmy and Jugram, and possibly every sternritter.
The scaling of characters will be changed when each cour is finished showcasing their feats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back