• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach upgrades

But yeah I guess so, wait shouldn't the Schuztavel or whatever also scale higher ? Since they are Yhwach's personal guard, which would imply that they are at least relative to Gremmy

I mean all of them showed off abilities/power that managed to injure Gerard, who got a boost from getting trashed by Bankai Kenpachi. So yeah.

Urahara is complicated since his Bankai is strictly hax based. Yoruichi would be far easier as she was trashing Voltstanding Askin in her Thundercat form

Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff said:
Gremmy
Kenny

Ichigo

Aizen

Toshiro

Gerad

Yhwach

I'm I missing anyone?
Pretty accurate list. Though I bet Ichi-Yo-Yo, YHWH, and Aizen will be getting another upgrade to planet level the way things are going.

Nope, so far soldier is the only admin to reply on here and rather then a stamp of approval he called it "weird"

Yhwach is universal level because he holds everything in existence with his power, but we need a feat without that he can't be upgraded. I know! Muken is infinite in size, SO there you have the feat! The dimension stops crumbling when YH becomes God! ovo

Frantzy12 said:
Dr.Fix the mid-end was accepted in the blog discussion, you know where calcs get evaluated?
Do you? You insulted me for posting in the other thread because it wasn't CRT.

I'm not sure if you know what an insult is,the calculation was accepted and this is a thread to discuss who scales to the accepted calculation.

Your saying it isn't accepted in this thread,when the place of relevance for a calc to be accepted is in a blog analyzed by calc group members.

Maybe you misunderstood when I told you to go make a CRT about your issue.

Dr.Fix said:
Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff said:
Gremmy
Kenny

Ichigo

Aizen

Toshiro

Gerad

Yhwach

I'm I missing anyone?
Pretty accurate list. Though I bet Ichi-Yo-Yo, YHWH, and Aizen will be getting another upgrade to planet level the way things are going.
pretty sure yorochi should be stronger than byakuya, shouldnt unohana scale to kenny?

Unfortunately Unohana scalign to Kenpachi was rejected.

I don't know of a feat where Yoruichi scales to Byakuya. Could you elaborate please?

Yoruichi scales to Askin because she beat the shot out of him in her Thundercat form for a good amount of time, Byakuya can still manage to wound Gerard in his giant form. And Unohana kept killing Kenpachi over and over again until he beat/killed her and they still scale to each other except that Kenpachi is undoubtedly stronger than her but she is still able to harm him

im going off the fact that yoruchi has always been stronger than byakuya but thats not enough evidence tbh

Zezu1995 said:
im going off the fact that yoruchi has always been stronger than byakuya but thats not enough evidence tbh
No. Yoruichi was never hinted as being more powerful than Byakuya. If anything, they're either equal or Byakuya is slightly stronger. The latter was hinted at in the Soul Society arc (though it must be noted that this was compared to Yoruichi who was out of shape due to being in cat form for 100 years and not training at all).

Note: I am talking about pre-time-skip only here.

The original "10 days" statement dealt with the time it would take to infiltrate Seireitei . It had nothing to do with walking for 10 days straight.

Interpreting it as "It would take 10 days of walking 8 - 12 hours per day" is missing the point by a dimensions and a half.

I also agree with Dr.Fix that ignoring Kubo's art because of a statement, but then applyng sad statement to Kubo's art which is demonstrably not drawing either the meteor or Seireitei as remotely as big as the calculation based on the statement concludes it to be is the height of absurdity.

Schrodinger's Kubo. It both is and isn't valid, depending on the situation and the whims of the people on the discussion.

@Zeus & @DangaiIchi that's Askin, not gerard/kenny/gremmy . . . I agree with on Unohana. The manga makes it extremely black and white regarding her strength. You didn't bring up anything that wasn't brought up already and for unknown reasosn Unohana has been scaled drastically back to Shunsui and Jushiro :-(

Oh, Matt is again taking thing out of context? Figures. Those ten days are referring to his training in the human world and have nothing to do with this other 10 days referring to the distance bewteen each gate.

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11113/111134695/5829135-9320880155-41858.jpg

Plus, Matt was also the one that subjected that we shouldn't use Viz translation over fan translations or raw scans. Don't know WHY he posted that viz scan.

http://www8.mangafreak.net/Read1_Bleach_132_19

I don't care about the calc in general, but taking things out of context, to accuse others of taking things out of context is not right. I tell the truth in people's faces. If you don't like it, deal with it, I am an honest man. :)

This isn't a thread to discuss the size of the Seireitei, it's been beaten to death. Drop the subject and let's move on. This is a thread about Gremmy, not the size of the Seireitei.

anyway, I heavily disagree with that in general

if you have the viz translation, it should always be used when talking about Bleach in English. as Viz is the Official English translator and distributor and should only be ignored if you have the original japanese source (and can fluently read it) that contradicts it.

AppleLord said:
I don't care about the calc in general, but taking things out of context, to accuse others of taking things out of context is not right. I tell the truth in people's faces. If you don't like it, deal with it, I am an honest man. :)
This again.

People, You can disagree with someone without being an ass you think someone is missing context of a scene or chapter, you point it out, you don't have to say "Oh missing context? Figures"

Also

I'm an honest ma

I'd rather not go into detail about this, so drop it.

Back