• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach upgrades

Jesus what happened to this thread? Tbh just go with the current low-end for Seireitei's size, it seems like a fine compromise between Kubo's inconsistent art and his several statements about its real size

Also I really can't agree on Las Noches being a six day walk, that would mean they were on the back side of the palace. I prefer using 12 days to walk around the whole thing since it would mean they were on either one of the sides of the palace (right or left side)

Las Noches is a special case. I've explained it twice before. We can't be sure where they were on one particular face and we can't be sure where the nearest gate was. I absolutely DO NOT recommend using the walking statement to calc the size of Las Noches.

Dangai Ichigo said:
Wait a minute, Kubo is gonna release a art book containing all of his artwork for Bleach right ?
Yes.

Hopefully, it settles the Seireitei and Las Noches size debates with new info. But since this is not a databook, I doubt we can expect such info.

Las Noches can be lowballed if you assume 3 days to reach the opposite side and other 3 to walk all of it.

Exactly, that would mean we would have different sketches of how the Sereitei or Las Noches are design. Heck maybe even a world view or something, like how the Shinigami in England are or something

Probably some different designs for his characters that Kubo was planning to make.

I do want to know how Ichigo would look if he kept his tattoos from his Fullbring Shinigami state or if he still kept the tattoos in his Fullbring Bankai

Kepekley23 said:
Las Noches can be lowballed if you assume 3 days to reach the opposite side and other 3 to walk all of it.
This. This is the lowball that I use and got accepted on another battleboard as it is the only statement of it's size and is the lowest lowball we can do.

But an important info is taking in the context of the speaker, Nel. Nel isn't a human she's much faster, doesn't need to eat (the Reishi in Hueco Mundo is enough and Espada no longer need to consume) and I don't recall sleep being a thing needed for Hollows.

So remember to include this when going about Las Noches' size.

3 days across makes Las Noches 180km from north to south (or maybe east to west), which is a little bigger than Switzerland, higher if we assume most of the day is spent walking as opposed to only half of it.

But this is just me playing with the statement.

And considering their extremely high Stamina and the fact they were resting on Dondonchaka I'm pretty sure they would be able to walk the entire time

Good luck getting that accepted,especially when soul society is regarded as larger then las noches. I don't people here will accept a 400km Las Noches.

Not neccessarily 400km, but you do realize Seireitei's current accepted size is still bigger than Las Noches regardless?

Just me playing around with Nel's statement. I don't even know what our current Las Noches size is.

Wait my bad. I asked Solider Blue awhile ago and he said it's likely large city sized but we don't know for sure since nobody tried to calculate the size.

Well, even based off of the visuals alone Las Noches has to be pretty ******* big, considering Ichigo runs for hours and feels like he's getting no closer to it, which already implies Las Noches is readily visible from multi hundred km away.

Even lowballing Ichigo's speed to that of Usain's, 3 hours of running (since Ichigo's lowest stamina feat is running for hours before getting exhausted) means Ichigo was at least 100km away from Las Noches when him, Uryu and Chad began booking it and it was still covering a considerable portion of their field of view as opposed to being a dot in the horizon.

Kepekley23 said:
Well, even based off of the visuals alone Las Noches has to be pretty ******* big
Looking at Gwyn and my Cero calcs, you can see that Las Noches is 15 km wide and 3.51 km tall. That is pretty big for a fortress. It is also a low-ball.

Some databooks state that those grey pillar things are 30 metres tall. And Gwyn has estimated the height of those red pillar things at 45 metres in another calc.

Now we know that Aaroniero's palace is close to the outer wall of Las Noches and it is at least as tall as the red pillar things. From on top of there, the fake sky dome of Las Noches seemingly extends to the horizon. Even from the top of those red pillar things near the centre of Las Noches (such as around central tower 5), you can see that the sky dome extends to the horizon.

Using the horizon formula, you can actually arrive at Las Noches widths of a few dozen kilometres, well above the current 15 km estimate.

Back