• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach upgrades

Gargoyle One

I kind of deserve that. Don't you feel better now, tho, telling the truth now makes up for not been caught in the act later. ;)

Edit: spelling

I kind of deserve that. Don't you feel better now, tho, telling the truth now makes up for not been caught in the act later. ;)

Edit: spelling

Not really sure what your point is.

I told you the truth, and I restrained well enough to not cause a storm with you at the end of it. Don't test my patience.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Apple still misinterpreting my Viz complaint I see
My interpretation goes; "We go with fan or raw translations over official translations (in that thread it was viZ), but that doesn't mean we shouldn't discard viz at all." Accurate enough?

My question is who do we favor in such cases?

If we are unable to use pixelscaling, Gremmy's feat would be back to 6-B. Either that or he'd be Unknown...not sure.

Concerning Seireitei's size, however, I believe the current low end is consistent enough to be used.

Gargoyle One Not really sure what your point is. I told you the truth, and I restrained well enough to not cause a storm with you at the end of it. Don't test my patience.

I am very aware of what you said. About the last part, you're taking it out of context if you thought I was referring to you, and not in general. Please do restrain yourself. Thx.

You guys have things all confused. We aren't throwing out pixel scaling as a whole, we're only getting rid of it when it comes to finding the size of the Seireitei due to it portraying the size incorrectly compared to the sizes we're giving from the statements in the Manga and the light novels. It takes Shinigami multiple days to meet up with each other, the current size should not be changed anymore. As it's not low balled nor is it high balled.

Hey, Matt. I think he left. He did not answer me. Can someone clarify the translations? I do not want to bring up the subject in every thread. :/

Can't eat at Wendy's anymore. I bought those chilli cheese fries and it poisoned the **** out of me.

Burning Full Fingers said:
I don't understand something. If you don't pixel scale Gremmy's meteor, how do you get the value of his feat?
DING! DING! DING! Someone read my post! :)

Either make another thread or purge this one of the derail so we can start anew. And the stuff about Seireitei also needs to be taken to a separate thread.

Back