• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Revisions Part 3: Post-Timeskip (Fullbring, TYBW and CFYOW Novel)

If you want to make Yhwach 4A then you have to apply the same for Aizen , Ichigo and Mimihagi. And then the 3rd world war will happen

Geez a lot of more stuff came up.

Are we at least in agreement that Yama should be at least continental+?

Anyways the multipliers are in line with the standards and are consistent within the series regarding who scales anyway.

So back to the original discussion about how Nanao > Ichigo 1 week to a month prior.

I called this turning into a trainwreck btw, was kinda surprised it was Staff Members doing it though.

@Sigurd; nobody is arguing that.

The problem is that the root of this scaling chain lies in circular scaling. Nanao and Omaeda are FTL because they're scaling to characters who are FTL because they scale to Nanao and Omaeda.

@Damage

Can't the problem be solved if we scale nanao directly to lille instead of shunsui?she was keeping up with him,dodging tons of his attacks

Honestly, I would prefer the Fullbring Arc to scale only to that arc, like for example:

Byakuya is at least Relativistic (0.12c), that would scale Tsukishima (Which in this case would be at least 0.24c for being able to easily overcome Byakuya by controlling his Bankai with the palm of his hand that doubles the speed), consequently Fullbring Ichigo and Base Ginjo would scale.

Fullbring Shikai Ichigo and Shikai Ginjo would be at least Relativistic (0.24c) and FTL (1.2c) with Bankai.

Omg no? she's FTL because of Lille and Shunsui's statement. Omaeda is FTL because of his feat against BG9. Everyone else just scales from them or other sternritters. How in the world is that circular?

Please read the justifications carefully.

@Sigurd; just because the circle is pretty big doesn't mean there isn't circular scaling involved.

@USklaverei; that's better.

Thank God we don't have a circular scaling in our hands!

Lille > FTL Mask D Masculine

Nanao keep up with Shunsui and Lille and Omaeda keep up with BG9 and Soifon who commands Squad 2 who are known for their speed as the fastest squad in the Gotei 13. Squad 2 fodder Ninjas are lightning speed.

@AppleLord; base Lille being superior to base Mask would be him Massively Hypersonic+ going by Mask's rating.

Damage3245 said:
@AppleLord; base Lille being superior to base Mask would be him Massively Hypersonic+ going by Mask's rating.
The profiles weren't updated yet after the FTL calc dude. Actually, where are you even getting MHS Mask???

Edit - nvm I see it. His new profile is like that because of the cheer system with James.

Damage3245 said:
We could scale from any Lille form since Shunsui and Nanao dodged the light beam attacks from his chicken form. (Not saying they are LS just that they dodged his "light beams".)

Mask blitzed Renji once he went Vollstandig and Renji he already blitz his LS attack. Mask d Mascukine last form is FL and that took Bankai Renji defeat him.

Shunsui > Base Ressurected Lille > Oetsu > Base Lille > Renji

Bankai Byakuya > Resurrected Gerard > Shikai Renji & Byakuya > Base Gerard > Mask

USklaverei said:
Byakuya is at least Relativistic (0.12c), that would scale Tsukishima (Which in this case would be at least 0.24c for being able to easily overcome Byakuya by controlling his Bankai with the palm of his hand that doubles the speed), consequently Fullbring Ichigo and Base Ginjo would scale.

Fullbring Shikai Ichigo and Shikai Ginjo would be at least Relativistic (0.24c) and FTL (1.2c) with Bankai.
Why would Ichigo and etc scale below Nanao?

@Sigurd; because we have no evidence that Nanao is that fast in that arc.

That's like saying why would they be massively below Nanao in the Arrancar Arc.

USklaverei said:
Honestly, I would prefer the Fullbring Arc to scale only to that arc, like for example:

Simple solution

Agreed

Eh, I think USklaverei's proposal is a good enough one for a middle ground.

As for the MFTL ratings, there's only gonna be like 6 characters (counting different forms, like Dangai or Zangetsu, as just Ichigo), who all are God-Tier in the verse in terms of speed, overall stats, or reaction speed, while everyone else is like tens of times slower than them.

Well, the next thing we should do is adjust the scaling list to account for what changes this would ensue and then re-examine it.

It might be that the updated list is good enough, or there could be complications or other problems as a result.

Most things will continue, such as:

Base Grimmjow scale FTL, with Resu goes to 6c FTL.
Base Hikone scales Grimm Resu, with the multiplier he goes to Massively FTL the same way.

Kenpachi climbs to 2.58c FTL from Gerard, with Bankai goes to 12.9c FTL +

I disagree with a middle ground since that's a compromise, it means you bended the rules of the verse to be something the two of you could agree on.

I would rather go with what actually makes sense in the scaling of the verse.

Two of you? Which two? There seems to be a few people agreeing with modifying the scaling.

I'm pretty sure half of the people who agreeded actually agree just for the sake of getting it over with. Regardless of how illogical it is.

Meanwhile I still haven't seen a single logical argument as to why characters who are virtually the same throughout majority of both arcs and superior to Nanao don't scale to her and Omaeda.

same , i only agree to the compromise if it can unlock this situation .

Don't want this thread to be stuck for ages.

Back