• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Revisions Part 3: Post-Timeskip (Fullbring, TYBW and CFYOW Novel)

@Sigurd; I have not argued that Omaeda and Nanao in the same arc are ever superior to Ichigo or Byakuya.

@IMade; this is a lot of scaling and characters to sort through, so to a find a proposition that would work seamlessly will take me a bit of time. I'm a bit busy this morning, but I'll try and work through it this afternoon if that's okay.

Damage3245 said:
@Sigurd; I have not argued that Omaeda and Nanao in the same arc are ever superior to Ichigo or Byakuya.
@IMade; this is a lot of scaling and characters to sort through, so to a find a proposition that would work seamlessly will take me a bit of time. I'm a bit busy this morning, but I'll try and work through it this afternoon if that's okay.
Just so I understand, you're arguing Nanao is superior to Fullbring arc Ichigo?

Damage3245 said:
You literally are, these characters are literally the same throughout both arcs until Byakuya gets his training and same for Ichigo. You're arguing those 2 are superior based off nothing.

Ichigo and Byakuya are the same from the end of the Fullbring arc to the start of the TYBW arc until the royal guard training. Nothing indicates they are different.

Yeah, once again the timeframe between the end of Fullbring arc and start of TYBW is at most 30 days to at least 16 days.

Fullbring arc starts on a Monday in May 2003. Which is either the 5th, 12th, 19th, or 26th. The arc lasts probably a week in days passed until the last day of the arc on a morning.

TYBW arc starts on June 11th. Ichigo's mom's death was on June 17th and 5 days had occured already in this arc. 3 days Ichigo was training with the Asauchi, a day had passed after the invasion. Before the invasion Ichigo had that newbie Shinigami passed out on his bed for 2 days.

I think it is worth examining what the speed ratings would be if we didn't rate all of the Fullbring Arc Captains to the feats that happen later in the Thousand Year Blood War Arc.

Fullbring Shinigami Ichigo should be faster than Omaeda since in 30 days or so he was able to harm Base Yhwach, so unless Ginjo and Quilge scale to Base Yhwach is safe to stated that Ichigo got stronger. The version that fought Ginjo shouldn't scale at all.

AppleLord said:
Fullbring Shinigami Ichigo should be faster than Omaeda since in 30 days or so he was able to harm Base Yhwach, so unless Ginjo and Quilge scale to Base Yhwach is safe to stated that Ichigo got stronger. The version that fought Ginjo shouldn't scale at all.
This isn't true.

The Fullbring Shinigami Ichigo in both TYBW and Fullbring are the same.

However, the Fullbring Shinigami Ichigo that broke out of Quilge's Jail is a different Ichigo thanks to his Quincy powers unleashing.

That specific Ichigo that only faced Yhwach is different from the regular Fullbring Shinigami Ichigo that is the same at the start of TYBW and during Fullbring.

Yes. Fullbring Arc is 17 months after the Arrancar Arc which ended in December 2001. Thus it takes place in May 2003.

I thought it ended on October or November...

Zoro21043 said:
shouldnt yhwach be 4C as soul society has a star and he was holding it with the other worlds as a corpse
This assumes Yhwach was merging the dimensions of Hueco Mundo, Soul Society and Earth itself.

We can prove the planets merging, not the dimensions themselves.

Also if we assumed the dimensions it makes Yhwach 4-A thanks to Soul Society's dimension size.

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
No because there is a month timeskip for Hollowfication training and then Ichigo goes into a 1 month coma after defeating Aizen.
Soul Society Arc is on August, then month passes and Arrancar Arc, another month for training, then Coma. Soooo November

Zoro21043 said:
shouldnt yhwach be 4C as soul society has a star and he was holding it with the other worlds as a corpse
This assumes Yhwach was merging the dimensions of Hueco Mundo, Soul Society and Earth itself.

Also if we assumed the dimensions it makes Yhwach 4-A thanks to Soul Society's dimension size.
so this assumes the soul king was only holding the 3 planets right? and that the stars didnt need him to be stable , but if he could make the stars be stable without him holding them why were the planets left out like that?

Nah dude, Soul Society ends in August, but Arrancar Arc starts in September since Ichigo's new semester began and the Semester after summer for High School students in Japan is in September.

Over a month timeskip of actual training and we learn that the Hogyoku is waking up at the end of December which Shinji says is in 2 months, thus it's the end of October now.

A couple days pass after Orihime's kidnapping since Ichigo wakes up the next day to learn the news and then the next morning he goes to school. That same day he leaves to Hueco Mundo. It's now the beginning of November.

Several days of Hueco Mundo stuff, from running around to fighting around.

Ichigo enters a coma for a month.

It's now December.

Tbh I don't agree with mftl+ for any verse with out a solid calc and I'm pretty sure the site has always been very very strict on thi as well.

Mftl+ for a verse that doesn't even have more than 1 light speed feat accepted isn't very solid at all.

As well as the fact that with the new multiplier page, feats can literally be inflated now just because it meets the guidelines.

Whether MFTL or FTL is consistent is different to whether it is possible to try and reach MFTL or FTL through using multipliers without supporting feats.

If I remember rightly one of the Sternritter uses explicitily MHS+ attack speed by using lightning in her attacks. Ichigo has a Relativistic feat through deflecting those MHS+ projectiles, though I'm pretty sure that feat needs to be re-calced.

Matthew Schroeder said:
We are actually super conservative with DB multipliers we only allow kaioken multipliers because of how in your face they are.
Thats true, but DBZ still uses one feat to get FTL+ (Possibly MFTL) ratings from a multiplier. The only difference is Bleach has far more supporting feats than DBZ. Now whether the calcs are correct or not is a different story, but currently the calcs are bekng used.

Zoro21043 said:
Zoro21043 said:

so this assumes the soul king was only holding the 3 planets right? and that the stars didnt need him to be stable , but if he could make the stars be stable without him holding them why were the planets left out like that?
???

Damage3245 said:
If I remember rightly one of the Sternritter uses explicitily MHS+ attack speed by using lightning in her attacks. Ichigo has a Relativistic feat through deflecting those MHS+ projectiles, though I'm pretty sure that feat needs to be re-calced.
Candice's lightning doesn't have a set speed, we know the speed of her weakened version ranges from lightning to "superior to natural lightning speed".

So essentially her unerfed version is superior to actual lightning.

Ichigo's feat of deflecting her projectiles is no longer used after this. Either way, he would have scaled to the other relativistic calcs.

Damage3245 said:

Firstly Candice is never stated to only be able to attack at MHS+ speeds, that isn't her limit so I'm not sure where you got there from. And her using lightning as a weapon doesn't mean much either, we actually have a few characters on this wiki who use lightning as a weapon but are rated much higher than MHS+.

@Red-Eyed Specter; I would say it is a relevant factor though when we're considering how consistent the proposed speed ratings are.

Some people are perfectly happy basing an entire scaling chain involving 50+ characters on a single feat, but that kind of things gives me doubts.

DBS manga just introduced FTL Goku with UI Sign in the latest chapter but somehow they are massively FTL+ from a calc.

Damage3245 said:
@Red-Eyed Specter; I would say it is a relevant factor though when we're considering how consistent the proposed speed ratings are.
Candice doesn't cause inconsistencies though.

Her lightning is stated to be above natural lightning speed and all characters that interacted with her reacted to her lightning, no inconsistencies.

The only character hit was a weakened Kenpachi who couldn't move.

Matthew Schroeder said:
We are actually super conservative with DB multipliers we only allow kaioken multipliers because of how in your face they are.
Conservative, but wanked (?). Why do we allow them to get FTL+ with stacked multipliers but a verse can't go MFTL with a FTL feat?

@IMade; I don't remember the last thread fully where this was discussed, but I'm pretty sure one of the viewpoints was just that her lightning was more powerful than natural lightning, not necessarily faster.

Damage3245 said:
@IMade; I don't remember the last thread fully where this was discussed, but I'm pretty sure one of the viewpoints was just that her lightning was more powerful than natural lightning, not necessarily faster.
It was a calc, don't recall which, but novel quotes were posted of her lightning being faster than natural lightning and some being slower than lightning as she was nerfed from Auswahlen.

Back