• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Revisions Part 3: Post-Timeskip (Fullbring, TYBW and CFYOW Novel)

Nanao definitely scales in speed, she's one of the faster Lieutenants as she lacks actual fighting feats, thus has no anti-feats.

Nanao's speed feats are as follows:

• Keeping up with Shunsui and Ukitake when they were running from Yama.
  • Keeping up with Shunsui when he ran towards Lille.
  • Keeping up in the fight with Lille vs Shunsui.
She has no other speed feats nor anti-feats. She's a consistently fast character.

@IMade; she did not keep up in the fight against Lille.

Her only actions were charging at Lille with her mirror-sword which he easily blocked, and standing still with Shunsui behind her and letting Lille get hit with his own reflected attack.

> she's one of the faster Lieutenants as she lacks actual fighting feats, thus has no anti-feats.

Lack of antifeats due to no screentime is not strong supporting evidence.

She scales for keeping up with Shunsui, it's legit her justification. He is even impressed by her speed smh. And considering she spends most of her time with him and trying to keep up it makes perfect sense.

Didn't Nanao do some weird Kido Barrier that Haschwalth was gonna use his ability to bypass or something? It's been so long since I read that chapter

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
Yeah, Nanao is literally just impressive feats on top of more impressive feats.

Her only anti-feat was Yama Reiatsu Crushing her.
And thats not a anti feat by any means if we are being honest thats just a normal thing to happen when considering Yama

Damage3245 said:
@Sigurd; because we have no evidence that Nanao is that fast in that arc.

That's like saying why would they be massively below Nanao in the Arrancar Arc.
The Fullbringer and TYBW arc happen back to back, one after another. It would be a huge leap in logic to assume that the characters who werent explicitly shown to go through special training like Ichigo, Byakuya, Kenpachi, Toshiro etc in the TYBW arc would be any different in the Fullbring arc. Its all post time skip, so the logical assumption would be that it's how fast she was post timeskip rather than her/them getting a huge boost in speed between the Fullbring and TYBW arcs for no reason. And there's no reason to scale her above other characters who were superior to her Pre Timeskip. If a character that is weaker than their peers performs a feat on a certain level, then wouldn't the stronger ones scale to it by default if there was nothing "special" or no caveats

Another answer for Nanao and everyone else...Power cliffing...that's What the Timeskip caused with the whole everyone trained during tbe 17 months

I actually have a question, what's up with Planet Level Ichigo? And I'm not questioning why he's planet level, I'm questioning why exactly is his value what it is. Isn't he supposed to be three times baseline planet level since he scales to Weakened Soul King?

Yeah, but the end of that scale chain ends at Reio doesn't it? So that's who he's scaling to.

Mimihagi does the 5-B feat

Almighty Yhwach claim that he is much stronger than mimihagi and prove it by one shotting it.

Almighty Yhwach then absorb mimihagi completly , gaining all of it's power.

Almighty Yhwach then absorb the Weakened Soul King , wich is much stronger than Mimihagi.

True shikai + HoS Ichigo scale to that SK Yhwach because he can injure him and Yhwach say so himself

SK Yhwach gain a huge power boost after his fight with ichigo , as he absorb ichigo's powers as well as jugram and gerard's.

True Bankai only ,wielded by an injured Ichigo still one shot that boosted SK Yhwach .

But why would we consider Reio and Mimihagi as two separate 5-Bs? Why would we put them on the same level when what Mimihagi did is just stabilize Reio which in return stabilized the Soul Society? That's what its power is after all, stagnation. That and Yhwach was able to visibly fend off Mimihagi with no trouble before absorbing it, and we don't rate him at Planet Level before that.

Because Mimihagi replaced SK and was responsible for keeping the worlds in place. Yhwach had awakened the Almighty when he absorbed Mimi who has gained more power which is how he could just one shot Ichibe like fodder. Almighty Yhwach is Planet level and we do rate him as that. Base Yhwach is the one who isn't.

Speaking of SK Yhwach though, should SK not be x6 planet since Thwach referred to his power as absolute or unlimited or such as Mimi Yhwach is already x6 so it would have to be at least superior to his own power at the time.

Duedate8898 said:
But why would we consider Reio and Mimihagi as two separate 5-Bs? Why would we put them on the same level when what Mimihagi did is just stabilize Reio which in return stabilized the Soul Society? That's what its power is after all, stagnation. That and Yhwach was able to visibly fend off Mimihagi with no trouble before absorbing it, and we don't rate him at Planet Level before that.
Mimihagi didn't "stabilize the Soul King", the Soul King was already dead and he took his place as was stated. The Soul King is referred to as a corpse by Yoruichi, and Yhwach states he's already dead.

Yeah, my bad on my last point, but Mimihagi only stops the collapse after it grabs the Soul King's body and keeps it together. That makes it seem more like it's using the Soul King's power instead of his own, which shouldn't make it so Ywhach is absorbing two 5-Bs.

That is mere speculation , nowhere is it stated or implied that mimihagi use the SK power to maintain the worlds .

That's headcanon and there's not really any basis for that other than Mimihagi grabbing the Soul King's Jelly thingy.

Purgy said:
What was altered?
For what i could see it was yamma having a + now which i agree with tbh he should not be weaker than the souldiers and be at least on par or a little bit weaker than Yhwach at base

sounds fine so leaving that mess behind for now what else if there? i am now in agreement after the yamma upgrade that was my only problem but it has been solved so what do others think?

So why would Mimihagi go through the trouble of grabbing onto Reio's corpse in the first place? Why would Mimihagi even go anywheree close to that location if it just by itself can be Soul King?

What makes the most sense here given the context is that Mimhagi is just using his power on the soul King to stop the complete collapse of the three worlds.

Where is it stated he needs to be in the Soul Palace to do that? And how does holding the corpse of Reio together help in that?

Duedate8898 said:
So why would Mimihagi go through the trouble of grabbing onto Reio's corpse in the first place? Why would Mimihagi even go anywheree close to that location if it just by itself can be Soul King?
What makes the most sense here given the context is that Mimhagi is just using his power on the soul King to stop the complete collapse of the three worlds.
We don't know why, but there's nothing concrete proving your theory, it's entirely based on Mimihagi touching his Jelly cocoon which is nowhere near enough evidence. There's also the matter of Mimihagi never demonstrating the ability to take or use somebody elses power iirc. Maybe Mimihagi didn't realize that the SK was dead and tried saving him?

hey just a quick question did we accept the two previous two revisions for bleach cause i was looking a ichigo page and i dont know it was rejected or someone hasn't fixed it yet i was just wondering

Back