• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Revisions Part 3: Post-Timeskip (Fullbring, TYBW and CFYOW Novel)

> Therefore Yama's Bankai rating should be above the Sternritter, including Bazz-B in Vollstandig.

Objection; Sternritter can't use Vollstandig while they have a stolen Bankai, so at best you can only scale Yama's Bankai about their base forms.

Damage3245 said:
> All Captains are above Nanao and Omaeda in speed.
Question; why are all Captains being assumed to be superior to Nanao in speed? As your justification for her mentions, she was stated to have improved.
Maybe Captains are above subordinates who haven't had a single real fight in their lives.

Damage3245 said:
> Therefore Yama's Bankai rating should be above the Sternritter, including Bazz-B in Vollstandig.
Objection; Sternritter can't use Vollstandig while they have a stolen Bankai, so at best you can only scale Yama's Bankai about their base forms.
Bankai was already stronger than their base and Yhwach himself said that only him could handle his bankai no one else.

Damage3245 said:
That statement is about general power, Yhwach said only he had the power to control it.

So the other Quincy would not have a power that would allow them to.

> That statement is about general power, Yhwach said only he had the power to control it.

> So the other Quincy would not have a power that would allow them to.

So? You seem to be agreeing with me that it should not scale to their Vollstandig.

Damage3245 said:
> That statement is about general power, Yhwach said only he had the power to control it.
> So the other Quincy would not have a power that would allow them to.

So? You seem to be agreeing with me that it should not scale to their Vollstandig.
No, Yhwach is above the Quincy and their Vollstandig, and he states only he has the power to control Yama's Bankai and the other's couldn't.

@IMade; when is it stated that base Yhwach is above all other Quincy's Vollstandigs?

Damage3245 said:
@IMade; when is it stated that base Yhwach is above all other Quincy's Vollstandigs?
He gave them those powers? Auswhalen is taking all or some of the powers he gave the Sternritter. This includes Vollstandig, Schrifts, or lives.

They're his subordinates. Is that not reason enough to assume they're under him? Didn't Jugram also say nobody compares to his power? I'll try and find a scan.

Why would we assume Yhwach is below his subordinates? none of them can defeat him in battle. And he's already beaten the quincy considered strongest which is Gremmy in the past.

It's reason enough when there's absolutely nothing hinting at any of his subordinates being on even equal footing as him.

The root of a lot of this and foundation for the subsequent scaling chain is this:

Marechiyo Omaeda (Thousand Year Blood War Arc)

> Speed: FTL (Is fast enough to retrieve Suì-Fēng from BG9 and move to a further area despite him focusing his attention on her and can sense people with accurate descriptions. His attack was able to hit BG9)

Nanao Ise (Thousand Year Blood War Arc)

> Speed: FTL (Kept up with Shunsui, was also complemented by him to have improved)

Byakuya (Post-Timeskip)

> Speed: FTL (Superior to Nanao and Omaeda)

Shükurō Tsukishima (Fullbring Arc)

> Speed: FTL (Can keep up with Byakuya and can dodge his attacks)

Ichigo Kurosaki (Fullbring Arc)

> Speed: FTL (Can keep up with Tsukishima)

I think this is pretty problematic. Your'e trying to scale Post-Timeskip / Fullbring Arc characters to characters who don't have that level of speed until late in the Thousand Year Blood War Arc.

Trying to make Fullbring Arc Ichigo equal in speed to Suì-Fēng or Shunsui from the Thousand Year Blood War Arc is where this scaling chain breaks down.

Purgy said:
It's reason enough when there's absolutely nothing hinting at any of his subordinates being on even equal footing as him.
Not to mention there is more evidence of Him being above all of them than the contrary of them being stronger which is non to my memory

@Damage, just because it lists "FTL" doesn't mean everybody's the exact same speed, FTL is a broad category, and pretty much any version of Post SS Arc Ichigo ridicules Omaeda in combat and therefore speed, meaning there's no reason he shouldn't scale to that speed.

I think this is pretty problematic. Your'e trying to scale Post-Timeskip / Fullbring Arc characters to characters who don't have that level of speed until late in the Thousand Year Blood War Arc.

> Uhhh The Fullbringer arc is like 1 month or a couple days before the TYBW arc. Nanao has no significance in neither of these arcs.

Trying to make Fullbring Arc Ichigo equal in speed to Suì-Fēng or Shunsui from the Thousand Year Blood War Arc is where this scaling chain breaks down.

> ???

I'm gonna need you to list a couple reasons why Nanao or Omaeda are the fastest in the verse.

Damage3245 said:
The root of a lot of this and foundation for the subsequent scaling chain is this:

The time difference between Fullbring arc and TYBW arc is exactly 30 days.

@Purgy; what comparison do you have between Fullbring Arc Ichigo and Thousand Year Blood War arc Omaeda?

@Sigurd; actually neither of them would be the fastest in the verse.

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
The time difference between Fullbring arc and TYBW arc is exactly 30 days.
You say that as if characters in Bleach don't have a track record of growing stronger or faster in short periods of time.

I think the burden of proof is on trying to claim that Omaeda or Sui-Feng was that fast during the Fullbring Arc, not on trying to prove that they aren't.

Purgy said:
I simply meant that someone being your subordinate is not enough reasoning when such subordination can arise from any number of circumstances.

The implication of superiority due to power, though, is a more supportive reason.

Purgy said:
So basically Omaeda has faster growth than Ichigo? Idk I'm confused.
I think it is worth examining what the speed ratings would be if we didn't rate all of the Fullbring Arc Captains to the feats that happen later in the Thousand Year Blood War Arc.

Are there any indications of growth that would imply that they trained or did absolutely anything for their speed ratings to change from Fullbring to Thousand Year Blood War?

Nanao has no training arc nor does Omaeda. These characters like Byakuya literally went through a training arc within the Fullbringer arc.

Nanao has like no combat experience, and Omaeda does nearly nothing. You're arguing he is faster than Byakuya a veteran captain who is even praised for his speed.

This is pretty much basic scaling, i'm not sure what you're reasoning is that these utter fodder are superior to the likes of Byakuya and Ichigo in speed.

@Sigurd; I find it interesting that you're calling these characters utter fodder but at the same time the proposal in the OP is that these fodder characters are comparable to Shunsui, the Commander of the Gotei 13, and Sui-Feng, one of the fastest Captains in the entire Gotei 13.

(And by extension of this scaling chain, virtually everyone else in the verse is scaling to the Commander of the Gotei 13 and one of the fastest Captains in the entire Gotei 13).

Hence why I think this scaling chain in its current form is problematic.

How does that mean they're not fodder Damage? Everyone else eclipses them in every stat and skill. Many people scale from people with impressives feats but are still fodder.

(And by extension of this scaling chain, virtually everyone else in the verse is scaling to the Commander of the Gotei 13 and one of the fastest Captains in the entire Gotei 13).

> Huh? virtually all the top tier are comparable to each other, obviously some scale above but it's unquantifiable mostly so I don't understand your argument here?

> Hence why I think this scaling chain in its current form is problematic.

Please list reasons that suggest Omaeda and Nanao are so superior in speed to the likes of Ichigo and Byakuya. Otherwise it's just another fallacious argument.

Back