• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Revisions Part 3: Post-Timeskip (Fullbring, TYBW and CFYOW Novel)

Zoro21043 said:
IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
Zoro21043 said:
shouldnt yhwach be 4C as soul society has a star and he was holding it with the other worlds as a corpse
This assumes Yhwach was merging the dimensions of Hueco Mundo, Soul Society and Earth itself.
We can prove the planets merging, not the dimensions themselves.

Also if we assumed the dimensions it makes Yhwach 4-A thanks to Soul Society's dimension size.
so this assumes the soul king was only holding the 3 planets right? and that the stars didnt need him to be stable , but if he could make the stars be stable without him holding them why were the planets left out like that?
can someone please clarify it?

Wrath Of Itachi said:
Thats true, but DBZ still uses one feat to get FTL+ (Possibly MFTL) ratings from a multiplier. The only difference is Bleach has far more supporting feats than DBZ. Now whether the calcs are correct or not is a different story, but currently the calcs are bekng used.
DBZ could go to MFTL+ by multipliers alone. But that's not the case. They stop at FTL+ because even if they are accepted and consistent multipliers, going from relativistic to MFTL is absurd and will not be allowed in any case when there is not a single feat to support that.

Why are you saying Rel? There's quite literally an FTL feat, which gets amped by the multipliers which are very consistent in the Manga depending on the Shinigami in question. I'd suggest actually knowing what your talking about before attempting to counter anything.

Diinou HotHead said:
M3X said:
Matthew Schroeder said:
We are actually super conservative with DB multipliers we only allow kaioken multipliers because of how in your face they are.
Conservative, but wanked (?). Why do we allow them to get FTL+ with stacked multipliers but a verse can't go MFTL with a FTL feat?
LolololoLololol LolololoLololol LolololoLololol Lololo Lolol
Ikki has some amazing multipliers, guy literally went from MHS+ to MFTL+ with just multipliers and no feats.

Like the FTL feat is quite literally in the verse page and it's listed in the OP. So I'm not sure why people are using Rel as an arguement, that tells me they aren't bothering reading the actual OP and instead are basing their enitre argument off of Matt's comments.

Both Mimihagi, Auswahlen should have done FTL, but as they simply ignored the topic and left it in limbo, things get complicated

@astral it's feat that doesn't contradict anything and is even consistant

they were rel speed before , and after training they are bumped to ftl, wich is then futher upgraded for those with multiplier in speeds .

What about Uryu's arrow been faster than sunlight calc? In the databook Uryu's arrows are described as a ray of light and in the manga Uryu's arrows blitzed sunlight and hit Jugram's arrow before the sunlight reflected on his sword.

I dont why people are bringing up Ikki as a counter argument when your only putting his verse into question too (btw, i'd agree with downgrading him if that massive speed jump is based on pure multipliers alone and nothing else).

I believe that the point is how multiple other verses have this stuff accepted (presumably with staff input) but the moment Bleach does something similar but to a considerably lesser extent, it gets called out for it despite the "issue" apparently being standard practice.

Good luck trying to downgrade that, but I'd definitely suggest a bottle of advil ultra strength. Like if you think Bleach threads are difficult then you have no clue how difficult Rakudai threads are.

Tbh we should downgrade Rakudai also because that's one verse that I feel like should definitely have more staff involvement

Damage3245 said:
@AppleLord; his arrows did not blitz sunlight.
Sun begins to rise in their vicinity, Uryu fires arrrow, and Jugram's sword breaks the arrow in half when sunlight is beginning to reflect on his sword.

I actually agree with the idea of multiplier stacking, I just think in such cases there needs to be extraordinary evidence with nearly 0 extrapolation.

Which I honestly don't see in the given Bleach multipliers, especially in the speed department.

"Combat Ability" Requires more extrapolation than KHR's statements of being 7 times more powerful (Which, btw, we never applied any of those statements to speed) or All Liberation Aura from Shield Hero being stated to increase all stats by 3x.

All of what you said is irrelevant, we accepted multipliers which is a standard practice. If there's a stated multiplier for those verses and if said statements are consistent then they should be applied. Just because they haven't been applied because nobody has argued for them doesn't mean that we're suddenly gonna change our standards and reject Bleach because other verses don't.

Let me use the argument that the against side uses a lot, two wrongs don't make a right. If there's an issue with the following verses, fix them and make a CRT. It's as simple as that. Honestly feels like people are simply grasping as straws here.

Red-Eyed Specter said:
All of what you said is irrelevant, we accepted multipliers which is a standard practice. If there's a stated multiplier for those verses and if said statements are consistent then they should be applied. Just because they haven't been applied because nobody has argued for them doesn't mean that we're suddenly gonna change our standards and reject Bleach because other verses don't.
Dude, read what I typed. I don't disagree with multipliers, I disagree with the way this one was extrapolated.

This is assuming your comment was directed towards me.

Explain how it's being extrapolated whenever we're low balling everything to the bare minimum? Bankai and Shikai amps depend on the character, some only apply to speed, some only apply to AP, some apply to both such as Ichigo's Bankai. I can guarantee you, nothing here is being extrapolated. The only issue here is that some users need to work on reading comprehension, rather than working off of a random ass comment that was wrong to begin with.

You can argue with the scaling , but the multipliers are already accepted and used on the two other revisions thread wich also have been accepted using those same multipliers .

Now , if the scaling seems weird to you , then point it out , but arguing against the multipliers won't exactly go anywhere .

So we are assuming that the stars dont need soul king to hold them , then why is it that the planets need him? so we aasumed the soul king made the stars stable without him having to hold them constantly couldnt he do the same to the planets if thats the case ? i think he was holding everything and that this is more logical , unless stated that he wasnt holding the stars

Zoro21043 said:
So we are assuming that the stars dont need soul king to hold them , then why is it that the planets need him? so we aasumed the soul king made the stars stable without him having to hold them constantly couldnt he do the same to the planets if thats the case ? i think he was holding everything and that this is more logical , unless stated that he wasnt holding the stars
iirc , it's directly stated that he prevent the planets from merging . As nothing is stated for the realms holding the planets , we don't treat it as the soul king needing to hold them .

We'll see if the official translation from the novel bring something more , but for now , it's just the planets that are 100% confirmed .

This isn't really the thread to discuss that,you should quote that on Bleach general thread

But iirc imade said we should wait for the offical translations to get enough information about this

Zoro21043 said:
Bro, they got attacked by most of shounen serieses fans just for MFTL and you want 4A, relax or things will become more complicated

YukaSama4 said:
Zoro21043 said:
Bro, they got attacked by most of shounen serieses fans just for MFTL and you want 4A, relax or things will become more complicated
SK is already 4A

Back