• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRustyOne

VS Battles
Calculation Group
Got two new "calcs" in order to upgrade the Attack Potency and Lifting Strength of the Top/God Tiers.

As the calcs are accepted, this should be simple.

Wolfram's Giant Cube Feat: 1.75 Teratons of TNT (Small Country level) and 331,927,110,685,087 Metric Tons (Class P)

Yeah I know Wolfram's feat again, thankfully the calculation has already been accepted over the other one.

Izuku and All Might individually is 877.51 Gigatons of TNT (Large Island level+) and 165,963,555,342,544 Metric Tons (Class P)

Re-Destro's 1.5x multiplier with Claustro is 877.51*1.5 = 1316.265 Gigatons or 1.31 Teratons of TNT (Small Country level)

Prime All Might level is 877.51*60 = 52650.6 Gigatons or 52.65 Teratons of TNT (Country level)

Final War Izuku and Quirk Complete Shigaraki are upscaling to 53.5 Teratons (Country level+)

Final War Izuku's Max Fa Jin is 53.50*5 = 267.5 Teratons of TNT (Large Country level)

Star and Stripe's Lifting Strength: 863,691,811,168,928 Metric Tons (Class P)

There is something I want to make something clear here and to make a suggestion.

Unfortunately, Tomura doesn't scale to Star's Lifting Strength as he never once contended with her in that area. While we know she's on par with Weakened All Might physically, as shown by her strike against Tomura. That's Striking Strength and not Lifting Strength. And Tomura only got her off of him by using a big explosion, which isn't Lifting Strength.

While not impossible for them to be comparable in LS as well, we cannot say they are. I know her being around 5.204x stronger in LS to Shiggy is weird, but fiction is weird.

However, Prime All Might level characters do indeed scale above her. As it's stated her level of strength could never match All Might's level. I purpose upscaling Prime All Might's LS to Class E. As the difference is only a 1.158x difference from the baseline. We already know no one is aware of how strong Prime All Might actually is.

No one notice All Might was getting weaker through out the years, yet Star and her team could tell she wasn't as strong as All Might's public level of strength.

The changes to the characters can be see in this Sandbox.

Verse Page.

Agree: TheRustyOne, CloverDragon03, Therefir, StorytellingDemonKing, Spinoirr, Kachon123, SuperStar, ShigarakiShimura, Maverick_Zero_X, Dalesean027, Kingofwolves999, Mapl3Sy4up, Excellence616, Shadow_x007x, Eseseso, 57Dev, Viott, XSOULOFCINDERX, LordGriffin1000, (19)

Disagree: (0)

Neutral: (0)

Last edited:
All Might holding up the sky, who would have thought. Obvious agree, the cooking has come back around. Funny how Wolfram’s cube is the one getting higher results tho, legit the first movie feat. At this point I’m 100% certain a Heroes Rising recalc is coming.

Beyond the obvious, wouldn’t Shigaraki with Quirks, and thus OFA Deku, be baseline 6-B+ (55 Teratons)? As noted on the verse page, they both have surpassed Prime All Might, and that level of upscaling affects basically nothing.

Izuku already surpasses with Fa Jin but Shigaraki should upscale with his Quirks.

Considering how easily Izuku held off Tomura's attack and we know he's stronger than Prime All Might, I'm fine with that.

Also, 7 + 100 = 107/2 = 53.5 Teratons is Country level+. While they're 52.65 Teratons, a gap around 1.02x. Yeah, that's easily enough to upscale him.

Barely changes anything.

Nothing, from what I can recall. Wolfram is never mentioned in the arc and AFO himself only talks about how much stronger he is compared to his Weakened self.

Though in terms of scaling I'd say AFO is higher. Since he did one shot Gigantomachia, who is scaling to 1.31 Teratons.

While Wolfram is just 1.75 Teratons, with his absolute strongest attack.

Though as I said above, Wolfram will be getting a massive revamp to his profile that'll address some concerns with his rating.

Um I know Wolfram calc is suppose to be Low 6B but it’s still suppose to be a split value for Deku and All Might since the both his it together

Would Bakugou scale to Low 6-B considering AFO can withstand an attack from Gigantomachia but was continuously shredded by Bakugou’s blasts?

This would also upscale Endeavor if we consider AFO’s statement of Bakugou’s quirk being weaker than Hellflame to be valid
(It’s also consistent considering that Endeavor in an injured state was able to knock down Gigantomachia with a punch, and chipped off parts of his jaw)

Would Bakugou scale to Low 6-B considering AFO can withstand an attack from Gigantomachia but was continuously shredded by Bakugou’s blasts?
We don't scale Rewind AFO to Bakugo, this was discussed in a previous CRT.

His durability and power was noted to have taken a massive drop due to his body becoming fragile and his quirk rebelling respectively.

The AFO who withstood that attack was a man in his prime, while the other AFO was a small child who's Quirks weren't responding properly.

Endeavor's damage to Machia was anime only. Even ignoring that, Machia's power was stated to have dropped due to the effects of the drug at that point.

Edit: Best to take anymore discussion on this topic somewhere else, like the general discussion's thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back