• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach General Bankai Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's going to be the anime since the movie already got its promotion, the new one-shot gets its own special announcement through Shounen Jump as he is not the only one doing it (for the 50 year anniversary), and Bleach Brave Souls make's its promotions and announcement through live streams. That leaves the anime. It's pretty odd for an official Instagram to be made without any word from the Mangaka who shared it on his official twitter without it being something very special. Given that it is counting down to something through Bleach's seasons/arcs/years, I'm assuming the anime is returning.

I will be extremely happy. They can even fix the rushed ending and possibly give us a Yhwach who uses other Sternritter abilities + Yama Bankai. Aizen and Shuhei Bankai will be fantastic as well! Also extending the fight between Aizen and Yhwach will be glorious. We will finally experience the badass Bankai reveals and epic scenes in anime format if the anime does return.

Champion234 said:
It would be awsome if they animated the novels too. but that seems unlikely.
I don't have my hopes up for an anime return. But if it does return, I can see them animating the light novels. They're canon and cover material Kubo had planned to put in the last arc, but couldn't because of health issues.

Even if they don't animate the light novels, I'll be glad if we just don't get a lot of pointless filler.

Knightofannihilation666 said:
Another Databook confirming 5-B Bleach -
I honestly don't give a damn about Tier 5 Bleach any more. If the new book confirms the sizes of Seireitei and/or Las Noches, I will die happy.

That's just your standard statement though...

Some people still don't accept planet sized Soul Society. I doubt another databook statement would really change anything.

At least we saw Rose's Bankai. I'm interested in Shinji's.

KS is very broken for Bleach standards. Probably Kubo realized how he portrayed it and decided not to show Aizen's Bankai.

Aizen most likely never even had it at this point,was it ever even implied he knew it? We don't know what KS spirit looks like.

I wonder if when Aizen is in his inner world do they try to troll each other lol.

Kyoka Suigetsu appears behind Aizen.

"I got you now, Aizen! That was just an illusion!"

KS gets stabbed from the back.

"Since when were you under the impression that you can trick me, Kyoka Suigetsu?"

Kyoka Suigetsu disappears and appears behind Aizen...

Repeat this ad infinitum...or at least until Aizen realizes that it goes nowhere and decides to trick SS into thinking that he achieved Bankai.

Ovy7 said:
Kyoka Suigetsu appears behind Aizen.
"I got you now, Aizen! That was just an illusion!"

KS gets stabbed from the back.

"Since when were you under the impression that you can trick me, Kyoka Suigetsu?"

Kyoka Suigetsu disappears and appears behind Aizen...

Repeat this ad infinitum...or at least until Aizen realizes that it goes nowhere and decides to trick SS into thinking that he achieved Bankai.
Lel,an eternity of trolling each other. :v

Who knows...

I'm curious how did Kyoraku and Yama achieve Bankai, considering that both Bankais are kinda suicidal in abilities.

That too. I bet he didn't have the Almighty, as Ichibe had no knowledge about the ability.

Yes, but it would be an interesting battle, as far as I know Yhwach knows about Yama's bankai, how did Yhwach outlive his bankai?

I don't think Yhwach knew about Yama's full Bankai power, as Loyd/Royd with Yhwach's knowledge was still taken by surprise by its abilities.

No idea from where Yhwach has the Almighty. Maybe from his father, the Soul King. Didn't he also have multiple pupils similar to how the Almighty has?

Reading that and knowing that Yhwach as a baby was blind, mute, deaf, etc., made me laugh. I think I'm a bad person...

I agree. It's unlikely Yhwach had knowledge of Yama-jii's Bankai.

This is also a good point. Yes, the Soul King did have those crazy ass eyes like Yhwach's.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Plus allowing Yhwach to use Sternritter abilities and Yamamoto's Bankai is really going to contradict the manga.
How is it going to contradict the manga? We've seen many anime take a different route for the manga all the time. And I don't see how Aizen's bankai is an impossibility.

He never had the need to do so before the last fight. At the end he most certainly needed to use some, but that fight was cut short severely. Anyways, I have a strong feeling that this Instagram thing is just the dumb art book (which I'll still buy). Days haven't counted down completely though.

I saw some comments about Bleach being Galaxy level because they thought Gremmy created a galaxy.

I saw someone say he's star level because the portal he opened had stars in the background lol. Something about him creating those stars through imagination. It was pretty funny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back