• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Konjiki no Gash!! 2 General Discussion Thread

Once the battle to decide the King of the demon world, in which 100 demon children fought against each other, had come to an end… the King of the demon world was crowned, and the demon world lived out the rest of its days in peace.

Or at least, that was how it was supposed to be.

Now, a shocking fact about the demon world comes to light. And in the depths of their despair, three demon children decide to take a great risk.

That’s right, it’s back, and I’m propping it up.

So yeah, this verse is DEAD DEAD right now, on top of being massively left behind on the wiki. I mean, a sequel that’s been out for more than a year and NO discussion??? I can’t let that slide.

So I’ve decided: in the wake of a BANGER manga currently going on, why not give our favorite little electric king an overhaul? This thread is just the preliminary for any who care about Zatch Bell’s return, but all are welcome to discuss the 10/10 world and characters of this Shonen with outstanding heart!

All things Zatch Bell related allowed but if you don’t tag spoilers for the current Manga Brago will crush your arm.

Gonna be doing a massive verse overhaul, adding like 15-20 new profiles, demon physiology, maybe a page for Heart Power and all it can do though it’s probably not needed, new pictures, new scaling, the whole nine yards.

Many feats need calcing, tons of stuff needs references, main page needs an update… lot of stuff to do, but who am I if not persistent.

My goats are back and it’s time I respect the legacy.

Back