• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach General Bankai Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why won't it happen? I'm not sure about Liltotto's feat. I'd prefer 10 seconds myself, but the Mimihagi feat seems safe. At worst, I can see 30 seconds which would put it at baseline Sub-Rel. Raven already explained in his blog.

Raven himself already knows about the one minute suggestion, and he explained in a reasonable manner on why 30 seconds should be used as opposed to one minute. Nothing's happening to that Sub-Rel speed. :)

Well we still need our Auswählen calc done and accepted since that's what the Sternritter and Captains will scale to ( Movement and reaction speed )

Well Auswahlen was light beams, so I imagine Liltotto would get some kind of sub-rel and so would all the other Sternritter/Captain tiers.

Also has anyone tried calcing the Negacion beam Yoruichi and Soifon dodged in the SS Arc? That might be arguably as light too.

We did both actually. Assuming they're real light the Auswählen would be Relativistic + and the Negacion would be Relativistic but we didn't accept it as LS.

@Wrath of Itachi

They'll be the same speed. 10 seconds was actually a low ball but we're being safe

Yoruichi's feat was Sub-Rel+ assuming it was real light, but Kep pointed out some things wrong with the calc, so I dunno what the true result would have been.

Wrath Of Itachi said:
@Knight I'm confused, don't we assume 1 minute for feats that don't have a stated timeframe?

No that'd be downplayed to hell. Mimihagi straight up scared Urahara with his speed. Context matters.

Also, I want to ask about something. Is Askin's ability affecting Ichigo an outlier / PIS? I've been thinking that's the case because Vollstandig Askin couldn't really put Urahara down with The Deathdealing, and he said himself that it wouldn't be enough to kill Urahara which is why he used Gift Ring.

But base Askin easily faceplanted Ichigo.

Not an outlier at all, his power is pretty broken if you don't 1 shot him. It doesn't have anything to do with AP and etc.

I wouldn't ask about it if he didn't admit himself that his ability in Vollstandig isn't enough to put down Urahara, when he could easily do it to Ichigo in base. I'm saying it doesn't make sense.

Do you have a scan of this? or chapter reference? I vaguely remember it. He was going to 1 shot Urahara with Gift Ball Deluxe.

yes!!! My collection is almost complete!!: Boruto, Kazui, Asta, Gon, Mitsuki, Killua, Natsu's son. Hehe just imgain that cross over in J-stars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back