• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach General Bankai Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Knightofannihilation666 said:
Today we were busy with Aizen so we wouldn't have Kep get the speed calcs done.
Yea that Aizen thing was very long. What was the conclusion? I stopped keeping up after a while.

Bleach-7482979
Bleach-7482985
4235853-mayuri 11
5168839-image

I brought this up last time but I think I have better evidence for Toshiro being able to freeze at AZ. From the scans you can see Toshiro freezing Gerard and Mayuri to the point where they fall apart and begin to turn to mist. Furthermore, Gerard stopped moving implying that his atoms were frozen. He broke out via The Miracle, this is also supported with Toshiro being able to freeze all forms of matter and his statement of Hyourinmaru being the strongest Ice Zanpakuto. Thoughts?

Burning Full Fingers said:
That was rejected for Gray and Invel, if I'm remembering correctly.

With Invel and Gray that was vague. With Toshiro it's consistent.

• is stated to freeze all forms of matter this would imply atoms and such.

• air can freeze. Air is composed of 21% oxtgen, 78% nitrogen, and 1% argon (roughly, since trace gases like carbon dioxide and water vapor can also be in air). Oxygen freezes at -360.9 ┬░F, nitrogen at -346.18 ┬░F, and argon at -308.7 ┬░F. Therefore, air will freeze if it gets cold enough to freeze oxygen.

• Freezes to the point where things turn into mist

• The Hyourinmaru statement backs it up

I don't even understand that second part, but the first part could give it to him. I guess you should ask Soldier.

Strongest ice based Zanpakutō =/= having the special abilities of another ice based Zanpakutō. Absolute Zero is Sode no Shirayuki's true power. I'm not comfortable with scaling it to Hyōrinmaru at all.

BFF AZ starts at -273, being able to freeze wind or air is below that point. It's also inline with him being able to freeze Reishi solid which is spiritual particles. Logically Hyourinmaru would be more potent than Sode no Shirayuki. It's like me saying that there's a hotter Zanpakuto than Yamamoto's

Well Absolute Zero is the strongest ice technique in fiction right? if it was anything else I wouldn't really try to add it up.

@Knight

I'm not arguing with you about the air or wind thing. I'm saying I don't agree with scaling Hyourinmaru to Sode no Shirayuki's special ability.

Of course there's no hotter Zanpakutō than Yamamoto's, and Kubo will never approve of anything contradicting that. The Hyourinmaru statement was before the timeskip. Except we want to now give pre-timeskip Hitsugaya Absolute Zero, since his Zanpakutō is still stronger than Rukia's. Strongest =/= more haxxed, is what I'm trying to say.

If others agree to the Absolute Zero, sure. But I don't agree with scaling it to Sode no Shirayuki. Maybe until we get more information.

Fiction tends to be ridiculous with things like that lol.
Yeah, even in series which are not supernatural and more sci-fi, writers still end up giving a big middle finger to physics in some manner.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Strongest =/= more haxxed, is what I'm trying to say.
I agree with this.

Hitsugaya's ability was explained to be power nullification. Okay. But was it explicitly stated to be Absolute Zero? No? Then no AZ for Hitsugaya.

That's ignoring the visuals and the statements. All of which prove its AZ. It makes his opponents crumble into most, he can freeze air ( Oxygen freezes below AZ. ), can freeze Reishi ( Spirit particles ), can freeze all forms of matter ( Implies that it can freez atoms and what not. ) and stopped Gerard completely which implies his cells were frozen. All evidence of AZ.

Have you ever read Trigun? It's literally a plant going around making Black Holes out of bullets lmao
There is this one crappy Indian superhero film where the main protagonist's father builds a supercomputer with clairvoyance. I'm not kidding. Said supercomputer can actually show visuals of the future on its monitor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back