• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach General Bankai Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love Kubo's art style

arguably the most refined out of the big three.

however like akira..he doesn't care much for backdrops :p

Kubo loved doing the detailed backgrounds early on in the series. He did away with them only after his health started to decline and his shoulder pain became unbearable.

That was around 2012.

he also could never get along with his editor.

but even so, his backdrops were never jaw-dropping his strengthed IMO lied within his character designs.

Kubo honestly has some of the best art I've seen in a manga tbh. Like the dudes a God tier artist, most of the fan art isn't as good as his shit.

Also who remembers whenever Ichigo had a cement truck for a forehead?

when I first started reading bleach it took me forever to catch up.

as I primarily a manga reader back in 2008 and had to wait to get the volumes.

Lucky I managed to watch the anime a few years later and it was easier to catch up

I actually loved his fullbring armor

I always thought it should've been named the english translation of Zangetsu and that he should've kept it as something to fight in when he can't risk leaving his body around.

Among all of the Shinigami of the Gotei 13, which Bankai do you people like the most?

I've always loved Byakuya's Bankai, both because of how beautiful it is and how versatile it can be.

Soldier Blue said:
Among all of the Shinigami of the Gotei 13, which Bankai do you people like the most?
I've always loved Byakuya's Bankai, both because of how beautiful it is and how versatile it can be.
same but my fav captain use to always be Toshiro. IDK deaspite having a generic ability he stood out to me the most. but by the 1000 blood war arc... i just didnt care about him...

so Byakuya Jumped on my list again :p

Soldier Blue said:

Gotei 13?

Shunsui cuz that hax and Sui-Feng cuz it's a big ass rocket

Others?

Probably Ichibe and Ichigo

an underrated arc for me in Bleach. (Soul society arc doesn't count almost 7/10 agree it the best arc)

is the very first arc.. the arc prior to SS. well yes it doesn't have the word shattering battles or getsuga tensho's its an arc that i really like and had hoped kubo paid more attention to before the SS arc. while yes . Episodic in nature these are the stuff that made me fall in love with the series back in 2008. yes, this arc is better in the manga than the anime.

the whole idea of shinigami ghost busters really gave me the same vibe as some of Stephen King's older novels which I love.

Thi scene right here will always stick with me

Scenez

Veloxt1r0kore said:
I'm hoping Pierrot will continue Bleach,but i guess it will be never happen.
RIP Ryuuzaburo Otomo as Yhwach.
it will. just a question of when

Shadowbokunohero said:
there were rumours they might reboot the Bleach anime like Hunter X Hunter
I mean, I heard rumor every year that said: 2015 Bleach Anime Returns, 2016 Bleach Anime Returns, 2017 Bleach Anime Returns, 2018 Bleach Anime Returns, No click bait! Or something like that.

the fact that we have a super popular mobile game and a live-action film coming is a really good sign for the franchise

Dat Dot said:
Shadowbokunohero said:
there were rumours they might reboot the Bleach anime like Hunter X Hunter
I mean, I heard rumor every year that said: 2015 Bleach Anime Returns, 2016 Bleach Anime Returns, 2017 Bleach Anime Returns, 2018 Bleach Anime Returns, No click bait! Or something like that.
yeah dont trust those. even the reboot. take it with a grain of salt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back