• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach General Bankai Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the very least we have fanmade animation for Bleach.

And the live action. I wonder what Ichigo (Live Action) tier gonna be, building level perhaps?

Can't wait to make Ichigo vs Ichigo thread ovo

In fact the most underrated bow of bleach is the Fullbringer bow, much hate them, but they do not understand how the development of ichigo was essential.

Need that bleach next gen asap. Then i will have Naruto child, Ichigo's child, Natsu's child and Gon, and Asta, and Deku!!! Everyone around the same age lol Im ready for the JStars victory vs. Dream team

Pre Soul Society Bleach was very boring for me. I used to watch it only because of the second ending (Life Is Like A Boat).

I started to develop interest in it from Ichigo's training session with Urahara before they left for Soul Society. Before then, I only liked certain parts like Ichigo vs Grand Fisher, the situation with Ishida and the Hollow, etc.

Its 509.2 km.

or 135 km.

Im personally fine with both values as Knight makes a lot of sense and has explained everything perfectly.

Huh, well that seems reasonable to me as well. I've read the arguments for Seireitei more than a dozen times.

Honestly, I don't know why we don't consider author and character statements in this kind of thing. It's not like authors can perfectly draw it at a certain size...

509 km with the assumption they're walking at average human speed,even though they're superhuman.

It's actually better to use the statements considering Bleach Seireitei size Varies on which scan you want to use.

Exactly Burning,In the novel fodder describing walking through mountainous terrain and forest to get to another gate.

why is country sized sereitei thing such a divisive topic?

i mean.. im assuming there's a shit ton of peeps there

Shadowbokunohero said:
why is country sized sereitei thing such a divisive topic?

i mean.. im assuming there's a shit ton of peeps there
Only a few thousand.

Though, to be fair, the royal families all have vast territories within Seireitei and we do see that there are A LOT of open spaces (vast forests, mountain ranges, etc) in there.

I know soul society as a whole along with the shinigami are heavily inspired by Japan.

I wouldn't be surprised if in Kubo's mind the entire SS was as large as Japan though

however Japan is only a small country so...

Soul Society as a whole is stated to be parallel to the Human World which is more then just Japan.

Shinigami themselves were stationed all over the earth.

@Burning Full Fingers

Yeah. High 6-A.

But it won't go through. I doubt the calc group members will accept it. We already had High 6-A Gremmy and it was rejected after literally a couple of thousand posts.

Soul Society should quite big, as it's the actual afterlife for all the spirits from Earth (at least for those that didn't turn hollow). I've seen some people saying that SS is the afterlife only for the Japanese population, but from what I've heard about the new light novels, SS should be the afterlife for the entire planet.

So the population should be quite large too. Even with the entire reincarnation cycle and the hollow thing, Seireitei has probably a couple thousand shinigami's living there, but most souls leave outside of Seireitei in the Rukongai, which have 320 different districts.

That Life is Like a Boat song was so good, I can't believe I forgot about it for all these years

Those statements about mountainous terrain are matched by panels in the manga iirc. I believe one of the Captain's barracks had a huge training ground in it that had mountains.

Yep, the art is really inconsistent. I remember seeing a scan in which Seireitei look like a town, if that.

@Malik

Exactly. It's my favorite in Bleach. I'd likely have stopped watching it if it wasn't for that song.

@Shadow

It's certain that they'll be High 6-A since the Yhwach calc was updated.

And then when we are shown a picture of the whole of Seireitei we dont even know where the mountains are supposed to fit. Kubo please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back