• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach General Bankai Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Burning Full Fingers said:
Wouldn't Ichigo need to drink Yhwach's blood for a Schrift?
But he has quincy powers and Yhwach himself is his quincy powers, im sure Kubo could have pulled out some shit to make it seem believable

I can imagine roles of the laptop scene in Ted 2 being reversed.

Ichigo discovers that Kon has a gigantic collection of messed up **** on his laptop.

Hilarity ensues...

I believe the novels give much more info on Yhwach, the Soul King, and his relation to the universe. If I remember the reddit thread right, before the Soul King the worlds were actually one, and his power was used to separate the original world into Soul Society, Living World, and Hueco Mundo. A certain level of power is needed to be a candidate for the Soul King

Once we get official translations another revision may be in order

Certain level to be Soul king was debunked when it was revealed that Ginjo was a candidate for Soul king aswell

Apparently, Ginjo and one other fodder were considered as candidates to replace the Soul King, so I don't have much hope in that.

Also, it's going to be pretty hard to convince people of 5-B Chrysalis Aizen and stuff. To even make it harder, it's going to scale to people like Ishida and Haschwalth.

5-C is nice and that's what I think Aizen should be, but I'm just excited for the mid-godly Regenerationn upgrade (possibly) for Aizen that's going on right now. A lot are agreeing with it and it's going pretty smoothly.

Knightofannihilation666 said:
My 3,200 KM end for The Seireitei is accepted which now replaces the 182.33730639730600842km end.
Is the 400 ri diameter measurement of the Seireitei ever used? Or is that not accepted due to cannonicity issues?

Nope, we never used that method since it doesn't make much sense. It'd be incredibly small with 400ri. Now that that's settled we'll have to get new calcs for the current ones.

Nope, we never used that method since it doesn't make much sense. It'd be incredibly small with 400ri. Now that that's settled we'll have to get new calcs for the current ones.
Oh ok got it. I can follow the work behind these upgrades through the Bleach tag correct? Or are you guys working on it on another platform?

We're gonna work on it here but for now I'm gonna push the AP things to the side. Speed takes the current priority for now. We have our Mimihagi calc and our Auswählen calc already done. All we need is the Ichibei one done and then we'll move on

That's great!

Las Nights is considered a right country? Ulquiorra claims that the release of a Sword above number 4 could destroy Las Nights, should not they climb from that?

Another thing, Las Noches is below the Hueco Mundo, Aizen did the same thing that Urahara did below his shop, only I did not realize it?

I'm not sure about that actually. I'm not sure what's our accepted size of LN is but I doubt it'd be worth it to find out. 6-B Arrancar arc characters would be an outlier more often than not.

We're gonna work on it here but for now I'm gonna push the AP things to the side. Speed takes the current priority for now. We have our Mimihagi calc and our Auswählen calc already done. All we need is the Ichibei one done and then we'll move on
who's calcing Ichibe?

Thank you, the translation here was a new game, Bleach recently was quite busy, Bleach instagram is doing a count, some say it is the arrival of anme.

Yeah I seen the count and it seems to be going through moments in the manga.Doesnt seem to have anything to with the movie.

I'm not sure about that actually. I'm not sure what's our accepted size of LN is but I doubt it'd be worth it to find out. 6-B Arrancar arc characters would be an outlier more often than not.
Not sure what exactly the accepted size is, but I think it's around the size of a large city.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back