• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Calculation Flaws and God-Tier Scaling removal

Thanks to raven to finding out the flaws in that calc. And since that calc is in my blog I guess I have to apologize for mistakes in that calc.

Dat Dot said:
Thanks to raven to finding out the flaws in that calc. And since that calc is in my blog I guess I have to apologize for mistakes in that calc.
As tatahaakai said, it happen however we will see some salty fanboy on different platform if it get lowballed

Matthew Schroeder said:
Just by looking at the scan you can see how small each city is.
Funnily enough, their apparent small size in the introduction of the Royal Palace is consistent with the later depiction of the remade Royal Palace which has the 5 small cities/towns connected to the main palace by building-covered bridges.

Matthew Schroeder said:
It's not surprising that the calc would be wrong. A lot of the Bleach feats are calced not by Calc Members with experience in the subject but by Bleach fans with none interested in upgrading the series.
"Both inflated and deflated". It seems like you only read the inflated part and ran with it. And I feel like that's a shot a Dat Dot, who is nowhere as wankish or whatever ludicrous word you use to describe the majority of Bleach supporters here.

Rocker1189 said:
Just glancing at it, I wouuld assume that the AP would go up by at least 10 times the current amount.
He would need to add Seireitei, the royal cities & the center platform where Yhwach fought Ichibei below the Soul King Palace, and the ice to the calc, and leave an "assume" % of hollow space.

If 60 seconds is the standard timeframe and that's the one used for the low-end, why are so many people saying that the Mid End looks best?

Is it because the result will give it an upgrade by chance?

I'm still not sure why we even use pixel scaling for Bleach when bleach fans themselves have said it doesn't work for the series.

TataHakai said:
I'm still not sure why we even use pixel scaling for Bleach when bleach fans themselves have said it doesn't work for the series.
Well, it's probably because any amount of pixelscaling or observation will show that the Royal Palace is nowhere near as big as the calc assumes it to be, making the calc invalid.

It's not though, not even in this case when each floating city has buildings that can be compared to its sizes.
Kilsaad
This is literally the whole seiretei situation again, we can't use pixel scaling to inflate calculations whereas also using pixel scaling can debunk the same calculations.

So you're in agreement that the calc is pretty sketchy then?

Damage3245 said:
So you're in agreement that the calc is pretty sketchy then?
Yeah the whole feat is honestly

There's not much way to get the size as pixel scaling is inconsistent and it's been argued that Yhwach may not have lifted the whole city as we never saw him do that.

Back