• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Calculation Flaws and God-Tier Scaling removal

> He used to be 7-B via a pixel-scaling calc. Honestly it should go back to that because using the official height is frankly wrong.

Not to ruin your Matt, but Beefcake's height is more consistantly shown to be even shorter than his official height. With only a couple of panels making him seem bigger than his official height. There was a blog about this.

Matthew Schroeder said:
We literally have.
You said:

the forest of death was stated to be like 20 km across in a panel that showed a diagram of it next to the Leaf Village

Which is incorrect. The diagram does not show it by Konoha, there is no diagram nor map of the two being right beside each other. That is what I am correcting you on and what you are trying to use to make an incorrect point.

He used to be 7-B via a pixel-scaling calc. Honestly it should go back to that because using the official height is frankly wrong.
Currently we use his official height for his AP which you incorrectly said we don't.

They talk about how Surtur would destroy a planet and how Asgard is a planet a good number of times.

But it's smaller than even planetoids and dwarf planets.
Thus it's a small planet. It still fits the definition of a planet either way, a celestial body in space so long as it orbits a sun, which it does.

> He used to be 7-B via a pixel-scaling calc. Honestly it should go back to that because using the official height is frankly wrong.

This thread established that you can't pixel scale his height

> They talk about how Surtur would destroy a planet and how Asgard is a planet a good number of times.

To add, Surtur has a canon max height of 4 kilometers.

Asgard doesn't orbit any sun nor is it a celestial body. It's a tiny flat floating island magically suspended in space, with waters literally falling into the vacuum in the borders. But we are now deviating greatly from the matter at hand.

Damage3245 said:
MachTwo; two possible answers to that.
1) Seireitei (and therefore the Wandenreich) is smaller than we assumed. I know this option isn't liked, so I'll ignore it.

2) There is less cityscape in the Wandenreich than we assumed. Perhaps the whole of the Wandenreich is just as huge as the Seireitei, sure, and it's massive, but the city portion of it that ended up being lifted by Yhwach is small compared to the overall country.
The opposite is quite clear as there is definitely more city portion in the Wandenreich than in Seireitei because there are skyscrapers in the quincy city. Otherwise the Dome size is the same always, obviously, because "wandenreich" and "seireitei" are inside the shakonmaku.

https://i.imgur.com/yVipy7H.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/DoR5oQe.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/Bt23PcG.jpg

We aren't deviating, you're the one who attempted to bring up these two points as a counter claim, but were ultimately proven wrong, just concede and bring another point or something.

Plus, Asgard does have a sun, there are days and nights on it. Calling it a planet isn't a canon number, just a canon statement that isn't incorrect, it is a celestial body in space with a sun. Plus, as Qawsed brought up, we have canon numbers for Surtur's height which we can use for it.

"That's incorrect. The diagram of the Forest of Death doesn't show it by Konoha."

It doesn't need to

"This is incorrect, the diagram of the Forest of Death is not stated to be the bushy area located in the upper right aerials beside Konoha.

What you're confusing here is confirmation. We don't have confirmation that the FoD is even by Konoha."

Except again it doesn't need to, Occam's razor dictates that a forest with a circular area with a river running through it close to the leaf HAS to be the forest of death unless you bring stronger evidence that it isn't

Anyways let's not turn this to Naruto vs Bleach, probably my fault for bringing Naruto up but it was merely an example to prove my point.

TataHakai said:
"That's incorrect. The diagram of the Forest of Death doesn't show it by Konoha."
It doesn't need to

"This is incorrect, the diagram of the Forest of Death is not stated to be the bushy area located in the upper right aerials beside Konoha.

What you're confusing here is confirmation. We don't have confirmation that the FoD is even by Konoha."

Except again it doesn't need to, Occam's razor dictates that a forest with a circular area with a river running through it close to the leaf HAS to be the forest of death unless you bring stronger evidence that it isn't

Anyways let's not turn this to Naruto vs Bleach, probably my fault for bringing Naruto up but it was merely an example to prove my point.
the FoD and that showcased forest do not even have similar river structures so its funny how you brought the river argument here.

That's actually arguable since the panel with the FOD and Konoha has the river cut off from the picture just before the split

It doesn't need to
It would solidify your point if it did.

Except again it doesn't need to, Occam's razor dictates that a forest with a circular area with a river running through it close to the leaf HAS to be the forest of death unless you bring stronger evidence that it isn't.
The diagram of FoD depicts multiple training grounds surrounding it (FoD is a training ground as well) with a tower in the middle and river entering the forest while splitting into two before even exiting the forest.

The aerial of Konoha shows in the upper right hand corner a giant bushy area that has a river, but this river does not fork into two like the FoD's. There is no tower located, no training grounds around it and this bush is surrounding by large rings that we don't see in the diagram.

So we don't have statements of confirmation, the two don't look alike and aren't surrounded by the same things. Simple really, they aren't the same thing.

Then it is an incorrect example because the diagram does not support the bushy area in the upper right hand corners of Konoha's aerials to be the FoD. However, I agree we shouldn't turn this into Naruto vs Bleach.

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
The visuals are quite inconsistent and contradicting as well since we have Oetsu's disc containing an ocean on it, the disc being visible from 3927 kilometers away a couple times, views where the thickness is comparable to buildings.
Honestly, I am massively against this 3927 km distance thing, especially after the first hit that apparently sent him flying that far, in which case we can still see the platform that Yhwach and Ichibei were standing on which we know is not kilometers across or even hundreds of meters across.

Yeah; he's our main Inuyasha expert for example, and is a calc group member; probably the most underappreciated staff position given the hard work they do.

I am sorry for the delay. I will get to it as soon as possible. Stuff comes in the way all the time. Since apparently there is nothing wrong from a mathematical point of view with my calc and its about how we view the premise in general it is slided a little behind in my schedule.

Apologise. Will create a thread latest by sunday,.

Back