• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Calculation Flaws and God-Tier Scaling removal

Population is pretty irrelevant to size, though we can't assume something is the size of a town just because it's called a town since we don't apply that for other things (Like Skypeia being called a country and Enel saying he was going to destroy it multiple times)

Kepekley23 said:
It's convenient that this was only brought up roughly ten seconds after I made a post mentioning the feat would be upgraded, rather than a few weeks ago. But I'll ignore that.
I said earlier up in the thread that I had issues with the calc that I was planning on raising eventually, but I never had the time to.

Now seems as good a time as any.

Regardless of this, whoever told you Yhwach didn't lift the entirety of the Wandereich is wrong. Whether it's called a town or not is irrelevant. It's also called a country on panel, so we could easily cherrypick between the two definitions. But we shouldn't do that because they are irrelevant and just refer to administrative areas where people live in.

The area is shown and stated to have entire regions inside itself. So it's definitely that large. I personally consider the Wandenreich's size 100% unarguable, given how many scans we have to reinforce its status.

Where did most of the material in the Wandenreich go then?

I'm willing to bet that if the mass of the remade Soul King palace was calculated, and the mass of all of the buildings in the Wandenreich was calculated, then the latter would be way, way bigger than the former.

I suggest you and source recheck on some facts before you spread Yhwach lifted a town nonsense.

On each disk in the soul king dimension is a city,he lifted his shadow country that was hidden inside of Seireitei completely,which is literally how they staged a full scale invasion on every corner of Seireitei (actually soul society as a whole) via the novel since they also invaded some nobels.

Although seeing as your source is Damage it isn't surprising, no offense (assuming he is the same one from www Reddit)

JohnCenaNation said:
Oh no, with the downgrade, we will never get planet level Bleach characters!
Planet level Soul King isn't nearly what bugs me the most. What annoys me is the frankly sketchy calcs for weaker characters that pop up all the time.

@Peter Wasn't that about Kukui suspecting part of the discord group to have inflated the calcs? This seems like a different matter entirely.

The main calcs about Bleach are about Yhwach lifting the Wandenreich, Gremmy meteor and Ulquiorra Cero's.

1 was accepted at 6-C (Cero Oscura) but we didn't revise any profiles because Soldier Blue advised we wait so he can calculate the others.

Then there is also the Yama feat of him vaporizing an area several times the size of Karakura Town if not contained.

If parts of the city/town/country w.e remained below then we would've seen it when lille fell down to SS, but we are shown the seireitei instead, so when the fodder said :

"

Shinigami´╝ÜþÇ×Ú£èÕ╗ÀÒéÆÞªåÒüúÒüªÒüäÒüƒÒâ╗Òâ╗Òâ╗Òâ╗Òâ╗Òâ╗Òâ╗Òâ╗Òâ╗
The Vandenreich landscape that was covering Seireitei………
Shinigami´╝ÜÞªïÒüêÒüûÒéïÕ©ØÕø¢Òü«Þíùõ©ªÒüîÒü»ÒüîÒéîÒüªÒüäÒüÅÒâ╗Òâ╗Òâ╗Òâ╗Òâ╗Òâ╗´╝ü´╝ü
Is being ripped away……!!

"

or something along those lines in the previous chapter (627) to the scan damage posted, I think they are referring to the city itself.

As for the calc, I just saw it and it's some bullshit (inflated).

> It's still only a city and not treated as the size of a country.

This is also false. The Wandenreich is stated to be a country. This is why you can't use labels to either downgrade or upgrade feats. Seireitei itself is called a tow, but going by even the most lowballed pixelscaled calc on the wiki, it is still bigger than any city in the real world. So using its label as a town to prove anything would be a misinformed argument at best.

To use a non-Bleach example, Papaya Island in Dragon Ball is also stated to be an island, yet it's similarly stated that calling it a mere "island" underestimates its true diameter, which is said to be closer to that of our world's small continents. When it's shown in the map itself, it's huge and calculated at 1500km. Leagues above any legit island in our world except Australia, which is of course also the smallest continent.

Relying on labels to rate a feat by itself is improper, outside or inside Bleach. If we know that a place is a normal city, and it's called a city, it should be indeed considered the size of your average city until otherwise proven.

But if we know a location to be a country, if said location is stated to contain several territories in the north, if said location is a kingdom that has even conquered neighbouring countries, and finally said location is stated to be equal to a city that is over 200 kilometers wide (with said city also being shown to contain other big cities inside itself), then it's definitely that big and supported to be so. Relying on it being called a town, a label that if taken literally means "small city", utterly contradicts what is shown to us. It's not applicable.

> Seireitei itself is called a tow, but going by even the most lowballed pixelscaled calc on the wiki, it is still bigger than any city in the real world.

Well, unless we used the pixelscaling of the all the shots of Seireitei / Wandenreich we have in the final arc.

Because some of those make it look way, way smaller than a country.

Kep; most of the scans you're using there calling it a country aren't referring to the Wandenreich. They're referring to Yhwach's kingdom on Earth I think.

OP makes sense, and I do trust Raven Supreme's sense of judgement; and it's true, there's plenty of people who don't seem to know what Calc Stacking is for example. The calc may or may not be upgraded, downgraded, or in the same league, but lets use the result that's done right.

wandenriech is the capital of the quincy empire. I don't think anyone is trying to use the label of "town" to discredit the feat, for example karakura is referred to as a town, but it has a population of over 1million.

> Because some of those make it look way, way smaller than a country.

Whether it is a country or not is completely irrelevant, this is what I argued in plain words and you missed. Seireitei is much bigger than any city in our world, this much is pointed at by even the most lowballed of calcs, and even the lowest of statements in Bleach. Seireitei by itself is stated to contain other big cities inside it, and arguably mountains even by the artwork alone.

> Kep; most of the scans you're using there calling it a country aren't referring to the Wandenreich. They're referring to Yhwach's kingdom on Earth I think.

What? The Wandenreich is the Quincy Empire.

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
It's quite clearly the entirety of Seireitei, it's not a town or anything.
You don't see why the wide, double-page spread of the Seireitei being converted into the Wandenreich would cause doubt at it being hundreds of kilometers in diameter? Or are each of those buildings a couple kilometers tall?

And we've been through why using that panel to prove anything is self contradictory unless you want, for some reason, to argue ~5km Wandenreich.

AppleLord said:
Yhwach created a tow, more like six towns and a castle the size of a mountain.
Technically slightly less than that because the original palaces inhabited by the Royal Guard were incorporated into the final structure. So not all the mass in the remade Royal Palace is from the Wandenreich.

Damage3245 said:
AppleLord said:
Yhwach created a tow, more like six towns and a castle the size of a mountain.
Technically slightly less than that because the original palaces inhabited by the Royal Guard were incorporated into the final structure. So not all the mass in the remade Royal Palace is from the Wandenreich.
Wouldn't be more? Ichibei said they were floating "cities" given to each of them by the Soul King.

Those are cities not towns, you're just nitpicking what they're called.
I called them 'palaces' in the above post which isn't strictly speaking wrong as they refer to them as their own castles.

Sure, they're cities. So what? Five small cities wouldn't be close to lifting up all the structures in a country hundreds of kilometers across. And yes, Yhwach's remade royal palace is bigger than those five cities but it includes them in its structure. They are a part of the remade Royal Palace.

Damage3245 said:
Those are cities not towns, you're just nitpicking what they're called.
I called them 'palaces' in the above post which isn't strictly speaking wrong as they refer to them as their own castles.
Sure, they're cities. So what? Five small cities wouldn't be close to lifting up all the structures in a country hundreds of kilometers across. And yes, Yhwach's remade royal palace is bigger than those five cities but it includes them in its structure. They are a part of the remade Royal Palace.
Quote-"An Entire city--", "each of those trays have cities on them--"

http://*****************/read-online/Bleach-chapter-519-page-7.html

The black quote has nothing to do with my question. An assumed size is irrelevant to me.

She isn't saying that each city contains multiple cities on them; she's saying there are multiple cities (5 of them) and they are on a circular tray each (so, 5 trays).

Each Royal Guard get a city, so they each get one of the 5 circular trays.

Damage3245 said:
She isn't saying that each city contains multiple cities on them; she's saying there are multiple cities (5 of them) and they are on a circular tray each (so, 5 trays).
Each Royal Guard get a city, so they each get one of the 5 circular trays.
I ain't saying the opposite either.

Back