• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion Thread 26

We're you waiting for someone to make one, because this is way too much of a coincidence

I saw that no one had made a thread, so I figure why not make one? But since you posted your thread first I could delete mine?

Am I the only one who doesn't really like some of the stuff regarding novels ? Like Fullbring being retconned, Hisagi getting spotlight (Same with Don Kanoji that dude could have just gotten a secondary role)

Dangai Ichigo said:
Am I the only one who doesn't really like some of the stuff regarding novels ? Like Fullbring being retconned, Hisagi getting spotlight (Same with Don Kanoji that dude could have just gotten a secondary role)
how is fullbring being retconned ?

i was rereading and in chapter 65 ichigo thought kisuke didnt have a zanpakuto and that he had a normal sword and wont be cut by it , and says only zanpakutos can cut shinigamis and hollows does this mean that only reiatsu based attacks will be able to hurt shinigamis?

how is fullbring being retconned ?

Fullbring is the powers a human gets when their mother is attacked by a human but survives so they get Hollow Powers that can be utilized depending on a object they have connection with.

...WeLl BuT aCTualLy its just a piece of the Soul King... It's like Juugo being tbe reason why Curse Mark was even possible...Except 100,000,000 times worse...

Don't see how that's a retcon or even how the Curse Mark Origin with Jugo is one either. It's just further explanation. Not to mention it makes sense or else everyone and their mother would have a Fullbring since I don't really believe only those in Xcution had their mothers attacked by a hollow. Although why Karin or Yuzu don't have one is a problem

ichigo didn't had one until he trained actively for it , so yuzu and karin doesn't have one for the same reason , probably .

It still sounds lame that you have to be a massively special snowflake to just so happen to have a mutilated fragment of some dude while also while you were inside your own mother while she also survived being attacked by a Hollow

Realistically speaking, SK's D is either into someone or is somewhere, as it likely got cut off along with his other organs.

. . . what if Yhwach is actually the D? :thinking:

Nah, probably a sperm cell? You know he had to be at least artificially inseminated into a woman considering time difference

Speaking of which...Is this what it all gonna lead into ? A rip off of Hashirama's Cells? Like no explanation for something "Oh it's just a piece of the Soul King "

Ovy7 said:
Hashirama's cell where way more BS than this IMO.
At least they make more sense...How does one is born with SK fragments ? With Hashirama cells you gotta search that stuff, harvest some of it, implant it and then maybe it works. Because Naruto has a Hashirama's Cell arm yet he can't even use it...But SK Fragments will suddenly be BORN in you...The guy who is mutilated and his arm takes the literal form of a statue or giant hand or said Arm can be implanted

At least they make more sense...How does one is born with SK fragments ? With Hashirama cells you gotta search that stuff, harvest some of it, implant it and then maybe it works. Because Naruto has a Hashirama's Cell arm yet he can't even use it...But SK Fragments will suddenly be BORN in you...The guy who is mutilated and his arm takes the literal form of a statue or giant hand or said Arm can be implanted

More like when Mimihagi fell to SS many of the SK pieces could had fallen to different worlds since everything is made of reishi and when the Souls are created some part of the Reio's reishi soul was mixed with the individual who was born. But since Aizen, Gin and Tousen were responsible for White maybe that Hollow who later reincarnated as ICHIGO had a Reio's Soul King piece through experimentation.

More like when Mimihagi fell to SS many of the SK pieces could had fallen to different worlds since everything is made of reishi and when the Souls are created some part of the Reio's reishi soul was mixed with the individual who was born. But since Aizen, Gin and Tousen were responsible for White maybe that Hollow who later reincarnated as ICHIGO had a Reio's Soul King piece through experimentation.

Is this the actual explanation or just your hypothesis...Because i still take Hashirama Cells over SK Pieces

we are talking about pretty much the GOD of the verse here . Some of his pieces are even fully sentient , is it really that hard to think that his pieces would choose host of their own will ?

Using Hypothesis "Ichibei said Reio was interested in Ichigo" and Reio also had the almighty so he knew that Ichigo who is a part of the SK for been a fullbringer was created to stop Yhwach and save the world. :D

Zoro21043 said:
damn then aizens plan was part of reios plan lmao
kUBO: "Since when where you under the impression that Aizen wasn't Yhwach's little brother."

Aizen: "Since when where you under the impression that Ichigo ain't my son."

Ichigo: "..."

CFYOW stated that Aizen was born as someone with a will to become Reio. Aizen says that he plan to destroy anybody wanting to rule over him when confronting Yhwach. Aizen wants to rule the world Kubo also draw the Reio's face very similar to Aizen, hehe. Let's not forget that Yhwach said that the will of the Reio no longer dwelves inside the empty husk and asked Mimihagi if the hand was the will of the Reio, but Mimihagi didn't replied and that was that.

Could Aizen secretly be the Will of the Reio reincarnated?

AppleLord said:
CFYOW stated that Aizen was born as someone with a will to become Reio. Aizen says that he plan to destroy anybody wanting to rule over him when confronting Yhwach. Aizen wants to rule the world Kubo also draw the Reio's face very similar to Aizen, hehe. Let's not forget that Yhwach said that the will of the Reio no longer dwelves inside the empty husk and asked Mimihagi if the hand was the will of the Reio, but Mimihagi didn't replied and that was that.
Could Aizen secretly be the Will of the Reio reincarnated?
thats possible if u pay attention one of aizens transformations he had wings and in another the wings had eyed and iirc the soul king had a form similiar to that

Back