• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ghost Hunting Hero vs Substitute Soul Reaper (Danny Phantom vs Ichigo Kurosaki) (0 - 0 - 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
The time has finally come (hopefully), with the latest update to the Danny Phantom verse now applied, I believe this match up can be done without issue... probably.

Match Rules
  • Both in Character
  • Speed is Equalized
  • Season 3 Danny (6-C) vs Post-Visored Training Ichigo (6-C)
  • Danny's Ghostly Wail is not restricted and Ichigo can use Bankai and Hollowfication.
  • Everything else is Standard Battle Assumptions

Danny Phantom:

Ichigo Kurosaki (Pre-Timeskip):

Inconclusive: 4 (LordGriffin1000, jojo123, Popted2, Undylan

Danny_render.gif
Ichigo_Kurosaki_with_Zangetsu.png

Last edited:
Guess I'll start things off...

Statistics Differences

Danny's Statistics:

84.1391539196 Gigatons. His Reactive Evolution can take him to 168.278307839 Gigatons, his Ghostly Wail is 100x his normal power (So 4.2069576959847 Teratons to 8.41391539197 Teratons), and he has Class K lifting strength.

Ichigo's Statistics:

Looking at the Bleach verse page notes, Ichigo scales to 22.65 Gigatons, his Bankai buffs him to 113.25 (times 5), Hollowfication buffs him to 7 Teratons, and his lifting strength is Class M.

Ichigo's Advantages/Win Conditions

Ichigo starts out at a 3 times so disadvantaged but since he'd be able to sense Danny's power, he should know to use Bankai which gives him an advantage until Danny's reactive evolution kicks in, but if Ichigo feels that pressured, he can use Hollowfication which would allow him to smack around and one shot Danny using a GT. His overall superior lifting strength would allow him to manhandle Danny (though not the best option), and Ichigo holds the stamina advantage by a long shot.

His overall fighting skill is better than Danny's, and with his analytic predictions and instinctive reactions, he shouldn't have much trouble dodging Danny's attacks. Plus if Danny doesn't hit Ichigo with something devastating, he'll ressurect and heal from it due to his hollow power. I'm not an expert on the physiology of the characters in bleach but the Reactive Power level from Soul Physiology and his own Accelerated Development would also help against the starting AP difference.

I think one if the main issues is the corruption from Hollow Physiology. I don't doubt Danny's reactive evolution can save power nullification portion but the poison/death part is the issue. While you could equalize the energies, this wouldn't give Danny anti-bodies but since spirits in Danny Phantom are made entirely out of ectoplasm, I could argue Danny could regenerate his ectoplasm fast enough depending on how fast the eroding prosses is.

Danny's Advantages/Win Conditions

Danny starts out with an advantage in ap, and his reactive evolution will help him out against Ichigo's Bankai buff. His ability to break himself down and or generate cold energy that makes targets brittle is a perfect counter if Ichigo tries to grab and throw him. Ghostly Wail would be a prime win condition against base/Bankai Ichigo and can null regeneration so his hollow powers won't regenerate him.

While Ichigo can resist the molecular damage from Danny's attacks (since Ichigo has atomic level resistance), Danny can effect the mind and soul so given his energy/abilities are 4-D, it should overcome Ichigo's resistances. Duplication might not be the best option since Ichigo is superior in skill and has better sensing capabilities so they would only serve as a destraction at most.

His body control would allow him to avoid Ichigo's slashes and is his best option since Ichigo can see him and touch him, with another option being his attack reflection forcefields which could send GT back at Ichigo. Ice powers would also help since they can bypass durability and freeze Ichigo from the inside. Danny's anti-ghost tech could also be useful as he could seal Ichigo in the Fenton Thermos.

My Vote

I'm going to say Inconclusive for right now, I'd prefer input from knowledge Bleach members to get a better understanding on Ichigo since I'm not that knowledgeable on Bleach.

As for right now, power really isn't an issue with both have buffs, and while Ichigo will overwhelm with Hollowfication and his much more skilled in combat plus has stuff from the Physiology (Soul/Shinigami/Hollow), Danny's got his Ghostly Wail and hax that can even the playing field, and anti-ghost tech.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back