• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion Thread 26

honestly now that im thinking about it 5D yhwach is possible

we ignored aizens statements before as that was like a metaphor but if yhwach truly has 5D feats and dangai ichigo is above aizen and by aizens logic he is a 4D and dangai ichigo is 5D and yhwach stated that ichigo regained that power and that ichigo with horn of salvation was pretty much equal to allmighty soul king absorbed yhwach so there is no contradiction but i dont know a lot about the different dimensions so ill leave it to others

Is fullbring Ichigo's bankai a bigger multiplier than regular, In shikai he was getting stomped by first volstandigg Quilge but in bankai he proceeded to wreck 2nd volstandigg Quilge.

(Also My phone auto-corrected banksi to bankai while I was writing that which means that my phone truly knows how much of a weab I am 😂)

LordWhis said:
Is fullbring Ichigo's bankai are bigger multiplier than regular, In shikai he was getting stomped by first volstandigg Quilge but in bankai he proceeded to wreck 2nd volstandigg Quilge.
(Also My phone auto-corrected banksi to bankai while I was writing that which means that my phone truly knows how much of a weab I am 😂)
ye it should be a higher multiplier but as we dont have an exact way to get it we will go with the minimum which is x5

Zoro21043 said:
isnt that filler? i rewatched all the cannon episodes recently and dont recall that
Not sure but it would still work since kubo is the one who write/agree on fillers

Sekkonds. said:
Zoro21043 said:
isnt that filler? i rewatched all the cannon episodes recently and dont recall that
Not sure but it would still work since kubo is the one who write/agree on fillers
if thats the case i guess it works

lets wait and see what others say

guys you know how mimi is rel+ (on this site) and orihime can block juhas mimi streams twice but couldnt see when ichigo got infront of her, is that a speed feat?

Bleach universe 2
so someone i was debated pointed this out, it seems world always means universe in bleach :/ do we have a counter for that?
Bleach universe

Zezu1995 said:
Bleach universe 2
so someone i was debated pointed this out, it seems world always means universe in bleach :/ do we have a counter for that?
Bleach universe
if I recall the first movie refers to the worlds as planets, also isnt that diagram fan made?

yes its fan made i think but its still pointing out dimensions in the verse.. also i think its cuz everything was split by the royal families

Zezu1995 said:
yes its fan made i think but its still pointing out dimensions in the verse.. also i think its cuz everything was split by the royal families
Actually the term used within bleach in kanji is Sekai which can mean planet, universe or society.

Expect Bleach leaks Thursday for the upcoming annoucement from next WSJ issue that will be released on March 22 after the live stream and website annoucement on March 21. We don't have to wait 9 days for the official annoucement to know now but 7 days for the leaks.

AppleLord said:
Expect Bleach leaks Thursday for the upcoming annoucement from next WSJ issue that will be released on March 22 after the live stream and website annoucement on March 21. We don't have to wait 9 days for the official annoucement to know now but 7 days for the leaks.
For burn the witch?

Wich is why i worry that the announcement will be BTW OVA only.

I know it's linked to bleach but i just can't emotionally link it to bleach so i don't care much about it.

Now if it's that BTW get serialized , that's much better as it will probably expand it much more , with more chances that it can connect to the bleach i know and love .

100th Hokage said:
AppleLord said:
For burn the witch?
Burn the Witch is STILL Bleach to Kubo, regardless, expect multiple annoucements for the future of the series as a whole.

Naeblis495 said:
Wich is why i worry that the announcement will be BTW OVA only.

I know it's linked to bleach but i just can't emotionally link it to bleach so i don't care much about it.

Now if it's that BTW get serialized , that's much better as it will probably expand it much more , with more chances that it can connect to the bleach i know and love .
My guess is it'll be an ova, anyways hopefully the tybw arc anime gets announced

Back