• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion Thread 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lorenzo.r.2nd said:
so what do they scale to, after all? cuz im doing a calc, and i need the speed for ichigo's Fullbring Bankai form
fullbring bankai isn't MHS+ tho

upd, a h sorry, i guess Quilge does not scale to QUincy girls, so you were right

i tried to not make it so, but damage said i would need to use his current speed. i had used assumed speeds, but he also complained, so im at a dead end here tbh

Lorenzo.r.2nd said:
i tried to not make it so, but damage said i would need to use his current speed. i had used assumed speeds, but he also complained, so im at a dead end here tbh
No, using his current speed is still calc stacking. You can't use Ichigo's calced speed to try and calc the speed of the arrows.

i used it to get a distance. thats how we find distance for things, isnt it? isnt that how u guys found how far away the soul king's palace is? for the longest time? or am i missing something?

SK Palace was found using the absolute minimum speed he could be going such as free fall (it was oddly believed to be him falling) or mach 1 (sonic boom from the very start of his trip). Both are incredible lowballs but they don't use calculated speeds but assumed ones because he couldn't be any slower than these.

i think we need to review calc stacking or maybe i dont fully understand it but.. whats wrong with stacking an accepted speed calc with his normal speed?

@Zezu1995; it's pretty much the definition of calc stacking. Just because a character demonstrates a certain speed in one case doesn't mean we can assume they always travel that speed for every other feat.

AnonymousBlank said:
SK Palace was found using the absolute minimum speed he could be going such as free fall (it was oddly believed to be him falling) or mach 1 (sonic boom from the very start of his trip). Both are incredible lowballs but they don't use calculated speeds but assumed ones because he couldn't be any slower than these.
I used assumed speed from the start

@Zezu1995; for rating the profiles, yes. Not for calcing other feats.

What was the feat you wanted to calc? Becasue the surrounding context is important for the assumed speed.

Alternatively, Damage is trolling you.

I read in some random thread that SK could possibly get acausalty type 4, is it because he created a new world with different laws?

Well.. i dont remember what the thread was all about, it was SK vs someone else and while reading the posts i saw someone briefly mentioning that SK might have acausalty and that a CRT is going to be made soon, there was no explanation as to why SK'd get acausalty.

Probably because it doesn't meet the site's standards for lightspeed.

they have caused explosions yes .

don't really recall about them bending tho but i don't recall every single panel were a cero was shot.

If I remember well, if a beam explodes, then it immediately disproves that it's made of light (I might be wrong). Although if that's not the case, then I don't know.

But if they bend drastically, than no, they're not made of light. I am not very knowledgeable though, so I might be incredibly wrong.

Also can I get a list of all the accepted speed feats in Bleach?

Character A: Can use Light Manipulation and can bend real light.

Character B: Can shot a straight beam of light with confirmation to be light and lightspeed.

Character A doesn't get lightspeed because Light cannot bend. o_O

the bending thing is stupid.... light manipulators can bend light cuz they MANIPULATE IT... like are some of you dense? thats literally the point of a manipulator...

It depends on the extent of their manipulation, I guess. If they have been shown to manipulate sunlight at the beach into a shield, then it should still be light speed but if they explain the power to only let them shoot beams of light but their light is fired in swirly beams, it is pretty safe to discount that even if it reflects off a mirror but continues as swirly beams while all other light in the setting is straight.

^ "Announcement: Bleach: Can't Fear Your Own World Novel series begins Summer 2020. The Thousand Year Blood War has ended, but a new battle rages within the Soul Society!"

VIZ official page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back