• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion Thread 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I only recall him dodging it don't remember him ever blocking it. Though he's probably going to become High 6-C+ after his fight with Ulquiorra after the multiplier stuff is finished.

It didn't seem like he blocked it though. It seemed like he managed to narrowly dodge it by using Hollowfication. Plus if he did indeed tank the Buto Renjin with no damage it wouldn't have made sense for Bankai Gin to defeat him offscreen as his strongest attack wasn't even able to scratch Hollowfied Bankai Ichigo.

Ehh don't think he would use his mask to dodge it, based off the databook only the power of the technique is increased not the speed. And he seems to have adjusted to the speed prior in his normal Bankai.

As for the offscreen thing not sure lol, he does have some ptsd post Ulquiorra fight, so maybe that's why. Like when Yammy swatted him if I'm remembering correctly.

What Peter said, if HM2 no diffs Buto Renjin, then Ichigo would have stomped Gin. It makes far more sense that he dodged it and Gin simply outlasted his new mask where it was easy to then beat him up. It also explains why he was out of breath as the mask breaking on its own always exhausts the user when we know Ichigo can fight for months after this.

Edit: Databook says it doubles in speed with BR. Yammy swatting him is because his mask is different and he couldn't use it like he intended.

Also if we are really going to be adding a Post-Ulquiorra fight key for Ichigo I think it's better to seperate Ichigo's profile into Pre-Timeskip and Post-Timeskip. Cause otherwise his profile would have at the very least 10 keys. And each key has like two or three different tiers.

Keys: Substitute Shinigami | Soul Society Arc (Pre-Bankai Training) | Soul Society Arc (Post-Bankai Training) | Arrancar Arc (Pre-Ulquiorra Fight) | Arrancar Arc (Post-Ulquiorra Fight) | Full Hollow | Post-Dangai Training | Fullbring | True Shikai | True Bankai

Yeah but the major ones are the Bankai Training from Soul Society Arc and the Ulquiorra fight from Arrancar Arc. After that there aren't that many major power boosts. Also a lot of characters need more keys. I'm probably going to make a huge revision once the multipliers get finalized.

Pretty sure we should have a Visored Training/Pre Grimmjow Fight key as before this his mask could barely scuff Ulq's skin while after it was gonna two shot his Zan. His base after Grimm was stronger than the mask pre Grimm.

We can call the Post Ulq key Fake Karakura Town.

Agreed with separating into pre and post timeskip tbh.

AnonymousBlank said:
Pretty sure we should have a Visored Training/Pre Grimmjow Fight key as before this his mask could barely scuff Ulq's skin while after it was gonna two shot his Zan. His base after Grimm was stronger than the mask pre Grimm.

We can call the Post Ulq key Fake Karakura Town.

Agreed with separating into pre and post timeskip tbh.
Wasn't that mostly due to his power fluctuating throughout the arc? Though I guess it is kinda important since the Base Vizards scale to Hollowfied Bankai Ichigo before the Grimmjow fight.

I'll make it. I already pretty much have the multiplier revision outline of the entire verse done on Google Docs. I'll just post it on my sandbox.

His power only fluctuated before the Visored training because he couldn't control Zangetsu. After it he had full control of Zangetsu's power so far but was still learning to hold it for longer.

Link the draft whn you are done.

Alright so what should we call these keys in the Arrancar Arc? The first one is probably going to be called Post-Vizard Training. The third one is either Fake Karakura Town Arc or Post-Full Hollow. Not going for Post-Ulquiorra fight since he fought him multiple times throughout the arc. I personally prefer Post-Full Hollow since Fake Karakura Town Arc is pretty much just the second half of the Arrancar Arc. But we still need a name for the Ichigo that fought Grimmjow.

Actually Post-Resurecction sounds good. We could name the three keys.

Keys: Arrancar Arc (Pre-Resurrection) | Arrancar Arc (Post-Resurrection) | Arrancar Arc (Post-2nd Resurrection)

I prefer Arrancar Arc (1st Resurrection) | Arrancar Arc (2nd Ressurection) personally but thats just semantics at the end of the day.

Shouldn't the multipliers (Bankai, Hollowfication, Resurrection, etc.) also affect speed (especially in Ichigo's case)?

I'm not exactly sure if we could use the multipliers for the speed. Although I think Hollowfication is also a 2x boost in speed as he managed to dodge Buto Renjin which is twice as fast as normal Buto. Also what speed values does Ichigo even scale to?

Well, for example, Byakuya's Bankai was easily overwhelming Shikai Ichigo, but Bankai Ichigo was still faster than Byakuya's Bankai even after Byakuya doubled the speed of his petals.

So that's at least a 2x increase in speed.

Also, Ichigo felt like he needed his Mask to dodge Buto Renjin, which is 2x Buto in speed. So another 2x speed increase.

Well we still need to know what speed value Ichigo scales to. If it's no where near the next tier he's just unquantifaibly higher in his current speed tier.

That's true Quick question, would Aizen and others be just High 6-C/Low 6-B or even a bit higher since in the Manga all Espada are weaker than him that's just noted but in the Anime it's actually even flat out said that Aizen is stronger thhan all the Espada combined

Well, IIRC, currently everyone 5th Seat and up scales above Orihime's HHS+/MHS speed feat, but there's an insane gap between 5th Seat and Liuentenant/Captain lvl.

I guess we'll probably need to resolve the speed scaling/calcs for the pre-TS Bleach.

Dangai Ichigo said:
That's true
Quick question, would Aizen and others be just High 6-C/Low 6-B or even a bit higher since in the Manga all Espada are weaker than him that's just noted but in the Anime it's actually even flat out said that Aizen is stronger thhan all the Espada combined
IIRC, IMade said that Aizen, Yama, and the likes, would scale to Ulq's Lanza, whenever that calc would be made and accepted. Edit: also, isn't there a calc for Yama's Shikai flames being at around country lvls?

Dangai Ichigo said:
That's true
Quick question, would Aizen and others be just High 6-C/Low 6-B or even a bit higher since in the Manga all Espada are weaker than him that's just noted but in the Anime it's actually even flat out said that Aizen is stronger thhan all the Espada combined
Well until the Lanza del Relampago calc is made. Aizen and those that scale to him should probably be Low 6-B as well.

Based on what we know from the summaries of Spirits Are Forever With You, Base Aizen believes that the only one that the only shinigamis that he is incapable of before subjugating the Hogyoku is Kenpachi and Yamamoto. Which means Base Aizen > Unohana. And Unohana was able to repeatedly stomp Post-Timeskip Kenpachi who is stronger than Full Hollow Ichigo. And she was also able to briefly keep up with Post-Muken Base Kenpachi w/o eyepatch. Post-Muken Base Kenpachi w/ eyepatch is already Low 6-B+ (5.1 Teraton) scaling from Base Gremmy and the eyepatch makes him way stronger than that.

But last time I checked IMade said we can't use those information since they are just summaries so I'm not exactly sure if they could scale right now. Although if I remember correctly wasn't there a 6-B calc for Urahara's Hado 99? That should scale to all Base Aizen, Urahara, Aura and all those that are comparable to them.

Peter1129 said:
You mean Gran Rey Cero. Cero Oscuras hasn't been remade yet.
There was a thrwad with calcs that haven't been applied yet. Yamas feat, ichigos cloud dispersal, aizans fragor and some others.

Although Full Hollow also has the problem of being weakened, but I guess him at Full Power would only scale to Zangetsu which makes sense since Zangetsu beat the snot out of Ichigo for three months straight with no visible sign of Fatigue and even Ichigo himself says that the gap between is too big that Zangetsu coule have ran away or ended the fight at literally any time he wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back