• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion Thread 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cero Oscuras is stated to be 10 times above a regular Cero, not Gran Rey Cero.

But honestly that doesn't make much sense in regards to how we do calcs for a few reasons.

Gran Rey Cero is solely stated to be able to destroy Las Noches while Cero Oscuras has a similar statement, it was also shown to vaporize part of the roof. Because of that feat it gets higher results in the 6-B range. So dividing by 10 to get a regular Cero AP makes a regular Cero above Gran Rey Cero's calc.

i thought all espadas from 1-4 are rated High 6-C in their R1 for being able to destroy LN with transformation alone

their Resurrection Normal Cero should be at least be on par with their transformation ,should it not?

and their Resurrection Gran Rey Cero should scale over their Resurrection Normal Cero

i always thought thats the case,but if you have another calc for CO,then its Ok, i guess

>i thought all espadas from 1-4 are rated High 6-C in their R1 for being able to destroy LN with transformation alone

>their Resurrection Normal Cero should be at least be on par with their transformation ,should it not?

Yes. This is how we have them currently.

>and their Resurrection Gran Rey Cero should scale over their Resurrection Normal Cero

Gran Rey Cero seems to have a limited power to only Las Noches busting per the statements of it. Even Luppi still uses regular Gran Rey Cero it seems.

Ive seen people bring up Yoruichi warping one of Askin's arrows, they interpret it as space distortion due to Yoruichi's speed, however she's spinning when warping the arrow, so doesnt that actually cause it?

AppleLord said:
TOAAPRESENCE1 said:
That wiki isn't canon.

Ten years in the future, Yhwach attempts to use The Almighty to destroy the future by infiltrating it with his Reiatsu, but due to Ichigo defeating him ten years prior the Reiatsu vanishes altogether.[115][116]

Yhwach can now travel in time. Lol
This is the one thing I agree with on the wiki. This makes perfect sense and has been how I always described the ending to confused users.

I even describe it as so in Yhwach's Respect Thread I made for /r/whowouldwin.

So you're saying the epilogue is Yhwach using the Almighty's fate manip to carry out his threat to destroy everything in the future where Ichigo was happiest but died before he could finish it?

Except Almighty has never worked like that and the epilogue and light novels contradict that assumption. I was banned from that wiki for "suggesting" that they change that bit of info to something else that was not an assumption. If they don't then write down that is vague and open to interpretation or just describe how it's drawn or said. Don't make things up that Yhwach never show to do.

Hmm... shouldnt Toshiro have a zombie Toshiro key with immortality type 7?

Edit: was he actually dead? I kinda went through the fights with zombie Toshiro quickly so please correct me if im wrong.

IIRC, he wasn't dead, just zombified. Only the Quincies require to be dead for Gisell's power to work.

Ovy7 said:
IIRC, he wasn't dead, just zombified. Only the Quincies require to be dead for Gisell's power to work.
Oh, alright, ty for correcting me. Since zombie Toshiro got announced (btw) to be coming in BBS for end of the month i had that thought in my head, but it seems like i was wrong.

Yeah, btw:

-Zombie Toshiro, TYBW Mayuri and Nemu are coming to BBS at the end of this month

-Aura and Seinosuke from CFYOW novels are announced to be coming to the game sometime soon

-Bankai Shinji and Bankai Shuhei are announced to be coming to the game in 2020

-TYBW arc story is announced and will be in the game this winter (there's no exact date yet)

Honestly, thats some pretty hype news! The only thing I'd be more hype about is the announcement a banner with zero squad/sternritters.

If they cast voice actors for all the characters of the final arc and the novels is obvious that an anime with both the final arc and the novels will be adapted. They wouldn't waist money on voice actors if they didn't make a contract for the anime. If everything goes well and the anime is a success we could be seeing a Kazui spin off anime. (Hope to see that filler episode of Burn the Witch)

AnonymousBlank said:
So you're saying the epilogue is Yhwach using the Almighty's fate manip to carry out his threat to destroy everything in the future where Ichigo was happiest but died before he could finish it?
Yeah exactly.

Tyri456 said:
can someone explain me the difference between the novel and the manga?
The novels follow the story where the manga left off but before the last chapter. The story is after Yhwach but before the time skip.

I was reading databook and in my translation, it is quoted that Cero Oscuras are orders of magnitude higher than normal Cero and not order, that would be at least 100x, which would be more consistent.

Funny the Wiki doesn't consider "light novels" as canon because they are not written by Kubo but accept Databooks as canon and they are not written by Kubo either. :D

@US

Pretty sure its just an order of magnitude rather than orders. CO being x100 a normal Cero is kinda weird for Bleach considering everything else is put around 5-10 like the Bankai multiplier.

Aactually thay makes sense,i always thought it's weird for normal cero to be small country while gran rey cero is accepted at lerge island level

Yeah, but that's a normal Cero from the Resurrection form of a Top 4 Espada. Considering that just the Reiatsu released from their transformation is already at least as potent as a GRC, it makes sense for a Cero to be much more potent (you can also probably make a case for a GRC in rez to also be much more potent than the average GRC).

Considering GRC busts LN even from Yammy or Aaro, Grimm's is far and away stronger. Imagine someone like Starrk or Baraggan tossing out one.

Sadly GRC has no statement for how much stronger so its just the same LN bust statement but unquantifiably higher.

AppleLord said:
Tyri456 said:
can someone explain me the difference between the novel and the manga?
The novels follow the story where the manga left off but before the last chapter. The story is after Yhwach but before the time skip.
what are the most important things that the novel added? in terms of abilities etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back